I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sucker4luv

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

My wife Lyn has had more than 30 black lovers over 25 years we have been married 30 years now., and I have encouraged her to have sex with black guys , and after we had 2 kids and I got the snip I begged my wife toget pregnant by her new black lover then after 2 years of them together she finally did , the best part is she was carrying twins, slowly her body changed and her breasts began to swell and her belly grew larger every day, I just got so turned on . So after she gave birth we be gan to talk about her getting pregnant again by another black guy, she did after 2 years this time she had 1 boy. We have a fantastic sex life together and her lovers.
borninbellvue

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Sucker4luv wrote:
My wife Lyn has had more than 30 black lovers over 25 years we have been married 30 years now., and I have encouraged her to have sex with black guys , and after we had 2 kids and I got the snip I begged my wife toget pregnant by her new black lover then after 2 years of them together she finally did , the best part is she was carrying twins, slowly her body changed and her breasts began to swell and her belly grew larger every day, I just got so turned on . So after she gave birth we be gan to talk about her getting pregnant again by another black guy, she did after 2 years this time she had 1 boy. We have a fantastic sex life together and her lovers.
You and wife should be rewarded for your efforts to bring the races together. My wife is encouraged by me, to have sex with black men but unfortunatly she had a hysterectomy a number of years ago.
I can think of nothing more beautiful than a white wife on her back as a plaything for superior black men.
TheTruth

Middle Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

JLD wrote:
I fantasize about my wife becoming pregnant by a black man.
I believe that as much as I believe that black neighborhoods are fabulous to live in.
Cleaner man

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Good on you guys !
Nimiko

Thrissur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Nobody is gonna buy that stuff troll..
wat a LOSER!
Anonymous

Reserve, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

borninbellvue wrote:
<quoted text>
You and wife should be rewarded for your efforts to bring the races together. My wife is encouraged by me, to have sex with black men but unfortunatly she had a hysterectomy a number of years ago.
I can think of nothing more beautiful than a white wife on her back as a plaything for superior black men.
Superior brown man? you are a deluded individual.
ceelaa

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

prerna wrote:
i am a brown south asian women.. and my hubby wants me to have sex with both white and black men... and wants me to get pregnant by one of them...
Where are the white men and black men in India? This is a country of either brown men or black, the former from North India and the latter from South India
Elliot

Pacific Palisades, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
I am 58 and my wife is 57 we have six kids from 40 years of being together and they are all black.My wife has always had sex with black men since i met her I love to watch her and all her black lovers that sometimes stay with us for weeks at a time.
I love couples like you. What do you tell people? Do you tell them that the kids are adopted? Has your wife ever had sex with you? How do friends, family coworkers neighbors treat you? Please email your contact information. I would love to further the discussion in private. Davidelliot95@gmail.com
Elliot

Pacific Palisades, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

amyleemiller wrote:
Why are there so many racist people in this world? I am a caucasian married woman. I have been married to my husband for 10 years now. All of my children are blacks because my husband is infertile. I sleep with my husband's black friends when we decide we want a child. Trust me ladies and guys, when we go out as a family, white couples stare at us, especially our 4 black boys. If you white ladies want to be black impregnated, you have to deal with the consequences of this racist world we live in.
What a wonderful life of public humiliation! Please email me to continue the discussion. Davidelliot95@gmail.com
Elliot

Pacific Palisades, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

another white daddy wrote:
To white daddy, I hope your wife was black pregnant when you came home again. My wife had 5 black baby boys who are all grown and on their own now. My wife just passed recently and those 5 boys carried her for the service.
What a wonderful life of public humiliation your wife gave you! Please e-mail to continue the discussion. Davidelliot95@gmail.com
not abnormal 07

Sittingbourne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

your not alone, it is a very common fantasy, a more common fantasy is for a white mother is for the black father to take an interest in his child.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

This guy needs some serious mental health!

Go see a Psychologist about this ASAP
Gen Mills

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

THE HONKY TONK MAN wrote:
<quoted text>I know most white men do
Shut up ape. Take your bs somewhere else.
Ben

Jamnagar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Hi ,I am a black aged 26yrs having a 11ins black circumcised penis.Iwould be happy to make love to a white woman above 35yrs and deposit my seed inside her womb and make her pregnant to have my child.Anyone willing to get pregnant may kindly contact me on 08775397823
cuckoldscott

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

My white wife has been having bareback intercourse with Black Men, for the last 15 years. We both wanted her to become pregnant by a Black Man. My wife did become pregnant, by three, different Black Men, but sadly, she miscarried all three times!!!
cuckoldscott

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

We would love to correspond with other married, white couples, who also love this erotic lifestyle. Our email address is, babydollsissy2005@yahoo.com
cucky51

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

mike wrote:
I am 58 and my wife is 57 we have six kids from 40 years of being together and they are all black.My wife has always had sex with black men since i met her I love to watch her and all her black lovers that sometimes stay with us for weeks at a time.
I wish me & my wife could have at least one,but to late now,to old.
cucky51

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I wish me and my wife could have done this years ago,she after three children she got fixed,besides to old now.
Antonio

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

When I was in college playing basktball my coachs young wife would tease me all the time. I was 22 and she was 26. Coach was 37 and did not seem to care that she would make remarks to me about blacks. Then one night she told me if I had a triple double and we won the game she would take me up on my offer. The offer was me always telling her if she had me she would never do him again. I did not get the triple double but we won big. The next day just before team meeting coach told me to meet him in his office, I got to office wife standing their in tight jeans a very thin top with her hard nipples standing up. Coach says your going with her and he would see us later. We went to their house were I had my first white wife. It was hot bare wildest time and we never spoke about birth control. I did her twice before he got home and once as he watched, after I finished he did her. After that I started having sex with her anytimeshe wanted or I. Two months later she turns up pregnant and I find out it cannot be his, he was clipped before they got together. She was the talk of the college after our baby boy was born.
Daniel

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Antonio wrote:
When I was in college playing basktball my coachs young wife would tease me all the time. I was 22 and she was 26. Coach was 37 and did not seem to care that she would make remarks to me about blacks. Then one night she told me if I had a triple double and we won the game she would take me up on my offer. The offer was me always telling her if she had me she would never do him again. I did not get the triple double but we won big. The next day just before team meeting coach told me to meet him in his office, I got to office wife standing their in tight jeans a very thin top with her hard nipples standing up. Coach says your going with her and he would see us later. We went to their house were I had my first white wife. It was hot bare wildest time and we never spoke about birth control. I did her twice before he got home and once as he watched, after I finished he did her. After that I started having sex with her anytimeshe wanted or I. Two months later she turns up pregnant and I find out it cannot be his, he was clipped before they got together. She was the talk of the college after our baby boy was born.
All fantasy... how good a coach would this guy be if he didn't know the general rule of players knowing their place. You are probably a Urkel type equipment monitor. Next time make your story somewhat believable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

335 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 3 min dedbebbies 17,511
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Brad 1,034,260
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Loulou 111,716
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 8 min Shalimarr 67,803
I hate Arabs, they are pure evil!!!!! 9 min Alala 1
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 13 min Cyrus 137
lifeisfuckingstupid 17 min Cha 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Black Power 88,708
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 3 hr Genevieve11 2,413
•••
•••
•••
•••