I want My white wife to carry a blac...
fella cuckold

Plymouth, UK

#106 Jan 8, 2011
my wife pat has had black loves for years , after having 2 children by me ,she went to have 3 more by her black lovers. she just needed to have their babys.as she fell sort of in love with them.we are still together and i dont mind after 35 yrs of marrige
Lizzie

Chesapeake, VA

#107 Jan 8, 2011
omg that's so weird!!! hahaha
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#109 Jan 9, 2011
JLD-MACEO wrote:
I fantasize about my wife becoming pregnant by a black man.
You were marrid to 19 years to an uneducated White women; she left you! You also can't make any kids.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#111 Jan 9, 2011
Cuckold Scott-maceo wrote:
My white wife did become pregnant by a Blackman, with my approval, and full support, but sadly, she miscarried. She is now trying to become pregnant again, by her Hung, Black Lover!!!
MACEO

Your crazy as hell for a 54 year old man!
ken

Elmira, NY

#112 Jan 18, 2011
wife wants black seed inplanted in her
Sad

Arlington, VA

#113 Jan 18, 2011
JLD wrote:
I fantasize about my wife becoming pregnant by a black man.
As long as you take care of her and the baby theres no problem!

I get sick of Black men not caring for their Black children and abandoning them. Maybe if the baby is mixed by a White woman he would care for the child.

I would be too fearful of having a Black man's child since almost 83% of BM abandon their children.
ken

Elmira, NY

#115 Feb 2, 2011
wife wants black seed carry black baby
Nat

Denver, CO

#116 Feb 6, 2011
I think its a great idea to have your wife get pregnant by a black guy.
Our middle daughter is expecting a black baby next month. She 19 and her boy friend is 21. She wants to get pregnant again as soon as she is able. Shes thinking maybe from one of her boy friends friends. She likes kids and wants as may as she can, and according to her she doesn't care who the the fathers are.
ken

Elmira, NY

#117 Feb 6, 2011
love watch my wife swell knowing there black baby in her
ken

Callicoon Center, NY

#120 Mar 30, 2011
wife often talks about carring black baby in her
ken

Elmira, NY

#121 Mar 31, 2011
bbc to fill my white wife
yourfullofit

Miamisburg, OH

#122 Mar 31, 2011
he just wants to molest the child they bared together...and white men have freaky imaginations..because they are demonic visionaries...
Don't you recall in the bible when all those people were turned into pigs and retreated into the sea...thats how white people came to be they are cursed demons from that pool....you are living in hell on earth my friend and the choices you make here are detramental to your souls existence...we are already in those times...be aware of the mark of the beast...for this is the mankinds pig...do not eat parts of this beast for it is the dirty and unclean...do not sleep with it..for it will bring you terrible uncureable diseases...by doing so you are sellng your soul to this demons master...satan...a demons mind cannot be uncleansed or stirred...it knows only of demonic visions... Why do you think the majority of whites don't follow or believe in god or study the bible..the bible you read has spread like a rumor gone bad..the story had been changed to fooling gods true children...and the bible you study has very little value of authenticity...over 90% of it contains demonic altercations...If you want the real truths i can send you a copy of what i've studied...this is the test the mark of the beast is upon us..the next time your saviour comes it will be for his childrens souls...why do you think most whites try to get everything they can out of a life that doesn't seem substantial...for they are of the soul of the beast and once their time is up there soul will go to there master to be termented in hell for all eternity...I can get you a copy of the entire literature just let me know...

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#124 May 1, 2011
John wrote:
We have three little black kids, and as far as I'm concered kids are kids I love kids the more the better. I hadn't been able to perform with my wife for years. She just told me she has her needs and her needs happen to be sleeping with black guys. She dosen't care who the fathers are, I'm the father now.
You are very blessed and I m very envious.
spycam

United States

#125 May 3, 2011
So you uncircumcised dog dck btches can have a bk to molest cuz you know da baby daddy's will blow ya head OFF.that's why wm don't date bw with kids!!!!!!!!!!but they do with every other race of w &k, sickos
Keisha Chambers

London, UK

#126 May 3, 2011
spycam wrote:
So you uncircumcised dog dck btches can have a bk to molest cuz you know da baby daddy's will blow ya head OFF.that's why wm don't date bw with kids!!!!!!!!!!but they do with every other race of w &k, sickos
My husband is a black cuckold he pimps me out to a wm who loves to eat the chocolate pussee.He also likes to eat the azzz out too!!!!
spycam

United States

#127 May 3, 2011
Keisha Chambers wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is a black cuckold he pimps me out to a wm who loves to eat the chocolate pussee.He also likes to eat the azzz out too!!!!
do you give up the bootyhole?since you're telling me you're business

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#129 May 6, 2011
The Garden Club wrote:
My goodness, I have never herd such cheap trashy talk. Any woman that would carry a negro baby. That goes for blacks as well!!!!
My goodness, I have never read a more incoherent and ignorant statement.
You are obviously an ignorant racist.
Truthranger

Bloomsburg, PA

#130 May 12, 2011
yourfullofit wrote:
he just wants to molest the child they bared together...and white men have freaky imaginations..because they are demonic visionaries...
Don't you recall in the bible when all those people were turned into pigs and retreated into the sea...thats how white people came to be they are cursed demons from that pool....you are living in hell on earth my friend and the choices you make here are detramental to your souls existence...we are already in those times...be aware of the mark of the beast...for this is the mankinds pig...do not eat parts of this beast for it is the dirty and unclean...do not sleep with it..for it will bring you terrible uncureable diseases...by doing so you are sellng your soul to this demons master...satan...a demons mind cannot be uncleansed or stirred...it knows only of demonic visions... Why do you think the majority of whites don't follow or believe in god or study the bible..the bible you read has spread like a rumor gone bad..the story had been changed to fooling gods true children...and the bible you study has very little value of authenticity...over 90% of it contains demonic altercations...If you want the real truths i can send you a copy of what i've studied...this is the test the mark of the beast is upon us..the next time your saviour comes it will be for his childrens souls...why do you think most whites try to get everything they can out of a life that doesn't seem substantial...for they are of the soul of the beast and once their time is up there soul will go to there master to be termented in hell for all eternity...I can get you a copy of the entire literature just let me know...
You know nothing of God. You are obviously racist. You cannot hate as you do and know God. You are what you accuse others of.

Your spelling also portrays your ignorance.
matt j

Plymouth, UK

#131 Jun 8, 2011
I insisted my wife Carol take a black lover, and she took me up onit.The result was she got pregnant by Phil and had his baby as she said she would, but it did not end there two years later she had another by him,20 years on we are still together,we have 2 childen of our own as well as Phils 2.Carol still sees Phil and his freind Pete and she sex with them both acouple atimes amonth,but it works for us.
Danniboi

Benton, KY

#132 Jun 15, 2011
My wife ended up pregnant by a black man, but lost the baby. She's going through a mourning of sorts. don't know if she'll try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 3 min 2 Dogs 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,536,164
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 4 min thetruth 226
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 9 min KIP 6
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 12 min KIP 51
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 28 min KIP 8
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 35 min KIP 230
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 1 hr Paul 35
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr SadButTrue 87
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 104