lennythms

Warrenton, VA

#85 Jul 25, 2010
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not such a good idear, the baby will most likley be born with aids or sickle cell anemia or some other crazy negro defect.
Or a huge penis, or some character which you lack. No wonder so many white girls want black men, look at the whites they have to choose from.
SMHOFF

Pacific Grove, CA

#86 Jul 25, 2010
lennythms wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attitude shows why some white women would prefer a black man. No self-respecting white man would stoop to the level of prejudice and name calling as you have.
If you have a wife, she would be better off with any black man than with you.
lol....your obviously a black dude..........

And I think the dude you are responding to was Arab....

You are as clueless as they come....
lennythms

Warrenton, VA

#87 Jul 25, 2010
SMHOFF wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....your obviously a black dude..........
And I think the dude you are responding to was Arab....
You are as clueless as they come....
Innnt wrong you are obviously clueless as they come. I am certainly white. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Whether the "dude" I was responding to was Arab is irrelevant.
I was responding to his statement. Yes you are beyond clueless.
jimmax

Webster, NY

#88 Jul 25, 2010
lennythms wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a huge penis, or some character which you lack. No wonder so many white girls want black men, look at the whites they have to choose from.
lenny, you are obviously a homo, not that there's anything wrong with that as long as you keep it in the closet.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#90 Aug 1, 2010
jimmax wrote:
<quoted text>lenny, you are obviously a homo, not that there's anything wrong with that as long as you keep it in the closet.
NO, Not a homo. I hate to disappoint you, but you're gonna have to look for a boyfriend somewhere else.

Nice try though.
Hulk Hogan

United States

#91 Aug 1, 2010
39ehonor wrote:
ahahahaha--nice try--no white man alive wants his white wife to have a black baby--who wants a low IQ half monkey?
Look in the dam mirror, why talk about yourself like that? Thats what is wrong with crackers, too much self loathing! lol
lenny thomas

East Syracuse, NY

#92 Aug 23, 2010
If you are a white lady wanting the security of marriage and the freedom of being single, contact me.

I want a white wife who will bless me with beautiful black babies.
I will love and raise babies as my own.

I will be true to the marriage and love you forever.

Please contact:
lenny_thomas@ymail.com

Since: Oct 10

Madison, WI

#93 Oct 2, 2010
Why are there so many racist people in this world? I am a caucasian married woman. I have been married to my husband for 10 years now. All of my children are blacks because my husband is infertile. I sleep with my husband's black friends when we decide we want a child. Trust me ladies and guys, when we go out as a family, white couples stare at us, especially our 4 black boys. If you white ladies want to be black impregnated, you have to deal with the consequences of this racist world we live in.
wht to do

Alice, TX

#94 Oct 16, 2010
I to want my wife to get her first taste off black cum, deep inside her, we talked and she said yes then she had cold feet, I cant get her pregant but i treasure the idea off a black man geting her pregnant. she was up for it then got cold feet you go guy let her get pregnant from black man.
carmen lopez

Morelia, Mexico

#95 Oct 23, 2010
i,m proud mother of two black sons and i,m white and my husband also wanted black kids since he can,t give me children.so his friend help us and it,s been twenty five years ago.he loves them like his own and my husband and his friend are still good friend. so if you want to and so does she i said do it.
carmen lopez

Morelia, Mexico

#96 Oct 23, 2010
i said do it ! i,m a mother of two black sons and my husband loves them like if there are us and his friend who help us to have the children are good friend to us.
Jim

Kenvil, NJ

#97 Nov 3, 2010
I am a quite an attractive black guy. I have friends of all races - colors, nationalities, etc. We were at our favorite club a few of us and there was a group of 6 white women that walked in. I saw one in the group I knew I had to make mine that night. They sat near us and it made it a bit easier to communicate with her than it would have been otherwise.

She went up to the bar to order a drink and I who happens to be the most outgoing and friendly of the group met up with her there. I smiled at her and she smiled back and said hello to me. I put my hand out to shake it and we end up introducing ourselves. We talked about 2 minutes waiting for the drinks we ordered. She winked at me and said, "Don't be a stranger".

We met up at the bar 3 times and then she asked me to join them and included my friends. We were getting along great - we danced and talked about everything. Her friends were going to leave and she decided to stay and I was so glad. My friends including me were asked if we wanted to go and they decided to and I stayed behind.

She asked me why I didn't want to go and I told her I wanted to get to know her better and she smiled and said she was glad. We had another 3 drinks and danced and it was a blast. We actually closed the placed. We were walking out together and I grabbed her hand to hold it in mine.

We were walking toward our cars and surprisingly they were parked 2 spaces away. I walked her to her car and asked if I would ever see her again - and asked for her phone number. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "I don't normally say this, but I was hoping our night wasn't over yet". With that she kissed me on my lips slipping her tongue in my mouth so I responded in the same fashion.

I could feel my *ock swelling and my hands roaming to her blouse. I told her to get in her car and follow me. I drove to my apartment complex and I invited her in. I couldn't get the door open fast enough because I wanted her in my bed - my *ock in her mouth and in her *ussy that night. We tore off our clothes in record time and before I knew it we were in my king size bed all over each other like flies on *hit.

She took my *ock first in her hands and she stroked it harder than it was and slipped it into her mouth where she was able to fit it all in her mouth as she sucked and licked and went down on me like no woman has done before and I love oral and this was the best. I started eating her out and she was squirming but gave into me and then we changed into the 69 position and it was the best *ussy I ever had.

She was shaved and smooth and came like a waterfall and I gushed out like never before and I was still wanting more so in her mouth again went my *ock as she asked me to tittie *uck her and I did and I got rock hard and she asked me to squirt all over her face and titties.

We were at it for hours and she gave me and filled me 6 times and the last time I gushed inside her. I thought she would have freaked out as we weren't using any protection. We cleaned up in the shower and I wrapped her in my extra large bathroom and told her to lie down. She was an angel and fell fast asleep after her head it the pillow. I lie next to her holding in my arms and concerned that she would realize that I left my black baby seeds inside her.

She woke up and I woke up with her. She kissed me and told me to love her again. I first told her that I wasn't using protection and she told me that she always wanted to have a black man's baby because she wasn't into white men.

That night my daughter Alyssa was conceived and she is the most beautiful I have ever seen. We waited almost 2 years and then we married because we wanted to be sure we wanted to and not rushed because of the baby.

18 years later we are parents of 2 girls - Amber just celebrated her 14th birthday and Alyssa turned 20 and is graduating from Penn State in 2012-my old alumni.

We have had our share of stares but she loves me and I love her.
VeganVy

Jacksonville, FL

#98 Nov 4, 2010
Hrm, a thread with a bunch of unregistered posters all spouting black supremacy via pseudo cuckold erotica talk? Yeah, never seen this before.

Wouldn't surprise me if OP is half of the posts here, just under different proxies. 7/10 troll attempt.
Drive-by

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#99 Nov 4, 2010
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No white man would ever say such a thing, you are a crazy angry black man trying to cause division within the white community.......LOL
Really? Sh!t goeson in this world that won't believe.LOL! Go here:
http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/
ken

Hancock, NY

#100 Nov 15, 2010
love to have my wife seeded by blackman
love

Temple, TX

#101 Nov 29, 2010
Why are people so racist
John

Denver, CO

#102 Dec 6, 2010
We have three little black kids, and as far as I'm concered kids are kids I love kids the more the better. I hadn't been able to perform with my wife for years. She just told me she has her needs and her needs happen to be sleeping with black guys. She dosen't care who the fathers are, I'm the father now.

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#103 Dec 6, 2010
Jim wrote:
I am a quite an attractive black guy. I have friends of all races - colors, nationalities, etc. We were at our favorite club a few of us and there was a group of 6 white women that walked in. I saw one in the group I knew I had to make mine that night. They sat near us and it made it a bit easier to communicate with her than it would have been otherwise.
She went up to the bar to order a drink and I who happens to be the most outgoing and friendly of the group met up with her there. I smiled at her and she smiled back and said hello to me. I put my hand out to shake it and we end up introducing ourselves. We talked about 2 minutes waiting for the drinks we ordered. She winked at me and said, "Don't be a stranger".
We met up at the bar 3 times and then she asked me to join them and included my friends. We were getting along great - we danced and talked about everything. Her friends were going to leave and she decided to stay and I was so glad. My friends including me were asked if we wanted to go and they decided to and I stayed behind.

We were walking toward our cars and surprisingly they were parked 2 spaces away. I walked her to her car and asked if I would ever see her again - and asked for her phone number. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "I don't normally say this, but I was hoping our night wasn't over yet". With that she kissed me on my lips slipping her tongue in my mouth so I responded in the same fashion.
I could feel my *ock swelling and my hands roaming to her blouse. I told her to get in her car and follow me. I drove to my apartment complex and I invited her in. I couldn't get the door open fast enough because I wanted her in my bed - my *ock in her mouth and in her *ussy that night. We tore off our clothes in record time and before I knew it we were in my king size bed all over each other like flies on *hit.
She took my *ock first in her hands and she stroked it harder than it was and slipped it into her mouth where she was able to fit it all in her mouth as she sucked and licked and went down on me like no woman has done before and I love oral and this was the best. I started eating her out and she was squirming but gave into me and then we changed into the 69 position and it was the best *ussy I ever had.
She was shaved and smooth and came like a waterfall and I gushed out like never before and I was still wanting more so in her mouth again went my *ock as she asked me to tittie *uck her and I did and I got rock hard and she asked me to squirt all over her face and titties.
We were at it for hours and she gave me and filled me 6 times and the last time I gushed inside her. I thought she would have freaked out as we weren't using any protection. We cleaned up in the shower and I wrapped her in my extra large bathroom and told her to lie down. She was an angel and fell fast asleep after her head it the pillow. I lie next to her holding in my arms and concerned that she would realize that I left my black baby seeds inside her.
She woke up and I woke up with her. She kissed me and told me to love her again. I first told her that I wasn't using protection and she told me that she always wanted to have a black man's baby because she wasn't into white men.
That night my daughter Alyssa was conceived and she is the most beautiful I have ever seen. We waited almost 2 years and then we married because we wanted to be sure we wanted to and not rushed because of the baby.
18 years later we are parents of 2 girls - Amber just celebrated her 14th birthday and Alyssa turned 20 and is graduating from Penn State in 2012-my old alumni.
We have had our share of stares but she loves me and I love her.
"Dear Penthouse Forum....'
white daddy

Waxahachie, TX

#104 Dec 11, 2010
I came home from an overseas tour back in 1972 . I was gone for a year . What i saw was a wife that was over 7 months prego . I spent a month in the barracks . I visited m,y wife several times . She comfessed to me that she had taken a black lover . She had sex with him every day over a three month period . In a deep talk with her one night she confessed to me that she didnot love him but was in heat with his 10 in thick uncut cock . that night i felt her belly and she told me of the weekend that she was breed by the father of her baby . I found myself with a hard on and she sucked me off .
When the baby was born I had moved back with her . The little boy was born with his moms strait hait and very light skin . We lived together on base housing for the next 2 years . Whenever my wife wanted to spice things up she would tell me of one of her weekends with her black lover.
Than I had to leave on another deployment

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, MA

#105 Jan 1, 2011
My wife tried for a few years to get pregnan by any black man that you get the job done.
We did not care who did i she just wanted to get pregnant by a black man.
After three miscarriages and hysterectomy that ended that I dear but the fun still one on for many more years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is it that louisiana creoles say there not ... (May '11) 2 min UTB 49
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,124,642
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 3 min Leroy 47
It's Scary Being White In Missouri 3 min GetReal 1
Lenny Kravitz's American Woman (white woman) 3 min melissa__ 7
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 4 min Darkjaemess 20
Blacks HATE/FEAR water! 5 min Leroy 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min Insect Trust 25,484
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 2 hr The White Race 80
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 2 hr Zman23 117