I want My white wife to carry a blac...

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

London, UK

#318 Jun 11, 2014
Alexander: there are a number of ways:
contact a black guy on one of the cuckold -interracial sites to send you or give you his sperm in a condom then Syringe it into your wife while play a bedroom game and pretending it is yours.

Equally, play bedroom cuckold games and get her to fantasisie about being had by someone she fancies. Bring a black dildo into it and call it by the name of the man. Then read cuckold-interracial stories with her and gently encourage her to cuckold you

Or contact someone on one of the cuckold -interracial sites and ask him to seduce your wife; either by pretending he is your friend or when she is out with her friends

good luck and let us know how it goes
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#319 Jun 11, 2014
Chocolategirl wrote:
<quoted text> wtf your and idiot for even paying the bills !!! White people are crazy !! Smdh I know I'm late posting . You still paying the bills?? Lol
might wanna guess again -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T784T6G4PQCS6...
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#320 Jun 11, 2014
Though the tactics will of course, already be self-evident to the black male, it's clear to see this particular thread for some reason seems to attract more angry BMs who pose as 93ers (i.e. non-black men, non-black women) and post comments here.

Black males who post on this and similiar other internet forums are unfortunately left with little choice but manufacture identities, events, witnesses and/or evidence when proof of Angry Black Theory fails to materialize in the real world.
Alexander

Bangor, UK

#321 Jun 12, 2014
Becontree2001uk wrote:
Alexander: there are a number of ways:
contact a black guy on one of the cuckold -interracial sites to send you or give you his sperm in a condom then Syringe it into your wife while play a bedroom game and pretending it is yours.
Equally, play bedroom cuckold games and get her to fantasisie about being had by someone she fancies. Bring a black dildo into it and call it by the name of the man. Then read cuckold-interracial stories with her and gently encourage her to cuckold you
Or contact someone on one of the cuckold -interracial sites and ask him to seduce your wife; either by pretending he is your friend or when she is out with her friends
good luck and let us know how it goes
A syringe? I never thought of that! Yes I could play around under the covers with a dildo and then slip the syringe in instead and fire . You are a genius ! That would be perfect, I want her to be completely stunned when the baby is born black. People will think that she was banged by black men. I will acted totally shocked! Brilliant idea!

Level 1

London, UK

#322 Jun 13, 2014
Alexander: Let us know how it goes. One point: make sure the black free> Let us know how it goes
Alexander

UK

#323 Jun 15, 2014
Becontree2001uk wrote:
Alexander: Let us know how it goes. One point: make sure the black free> Let us know how it goes
Can I ask if you have used this method of syringing before? Or do you know someone who has done this to there wife?
Nancy

Plymouth, UK

#324 Jun 16, 2014
I am a married white women and 63 yo,and have had carried 5 baby's 2 by my husband,and 3 off black guys I've meet over the years when we have gone on holidays to the Caribbean,my husband and I are very happy and so are our children.

Level 1

London, UK

#325 Jun 16, 2014
Alexander. I know of a couple of husbands who have done it with mixed results. One done it with sperm from a black stud and got his wife pregnant. But make the guy is d& d free
Alexander

UK

#326 Jun 17, 2014
Becontree2001uk wrote:
Alexander. I know of a couple of husbands who have done it with mixed results. One done it with sperm from a black stud and got his wife pregnant. But make the guy is d& d free
When you say they had mixed results can you explain? Does the syringe work well? What were the circumstances of the two guys that did this? Did the guys wife know that he was putting black guys sperm inside her? Or did he not tell her? I don't want my wife to know that she is receiving black sperm inside her. Yes I will make sure it comes from a good source . Thanks for your help in this.

Level 1

London, UK

#327 Jun 17, 2014
Worked for one but not the other. One wife knew and had intense orgasims about it, the other never knew and was pissed! So it depends upon fertility and how long sperm is kept before bring used and how stored. I suggest keep refrigerated but no longer then 24hrs. Good luck
Alexander

UK

#328 Jun 18, 2014
Becontree2001uk wrote:
Worked for one but not the other. One wife knew and had intense orgasims about it, the other never knew and was pissed! So it depends upon fertility and how long sperm is kept before bring used and how stored. I suggest keep refrigerated but no longer then 24hrs. Good luck
Did the wife of the guy who syringed in the black sperm without her knowing end up having a black baby?

Level 1

Telford, UK

#329 Jun 18, 2014
Yes. But do remember that not all sperm live when syringed (as when frozen) so it may take more then one attempt.
aprowlerinthewai t

Chicago, IL

#330 Jun 25, 2014
Yo dawg hi me up i gotta 16 in dick waiting for to stretch out yo white wife and bare her some black babies! Im 34 black and am very nicloooking but cant travel to far cause im on parole yall
Lisa1989

UK

#331 Jul 2, 2014
My husband and I are both white and are now talking about the time being right to have a baby. The problem is that I would love to have a bi-racial baby, but how do I tell him this?

Level 1

Telford, UK

#332 Jul 2, 2014
How does your husband feel about black guys and cuckolding? Gently ask him and find out. Read som cuckold stories with him and If he gets turned on then raise the issue.

Good luck
Lisa1989

UK

#333 Jul 2, 2014
Becontree2001uk wrote:
How does your husband feel about black guys and cuckolding? Gently ask him and find out. Read som cuckold stories with him and If he gets turned on then raise the issue.
Good luck
I'm new to this, not sure what cuckolding means? My husband is ok with black guys. I just love the look of bi-racial children. I really don't want to have a white baby, but I'm scared of hurting my husband, I love him and he was the only boyfriend I ever had.

Level 1

Telford, UK

#334 Jul 2, 2014
A cuckold is usually a male who enjoys his wife having sex with other women (google it for more information). Sites like literotica have good stories on the subject.

You need to find out from hubby if he is open to this by raising the subject, either in full or hints, because if you don't it will end your relationship
Lisa 1989

Woodford Green, UK

#336 Jul 16, 2014
I talked a lot to my husband about the fact that I want a bi-racial baby and he can't understand why I don't want a white child, but I really don't . I love the look of bi- racial children. He says that if I did have one that it would be obvious that the child wasn't his. Also I was a virgin when I met him and have never been with any other man. I just know that I want to have a bi-racial baby and not his. I'm very tempted to get pregnant.
star

Lawrence, MA

#337 Aug 8, 2014
ken wrote:
wife had 19 year old blck stud seed her now she swelling
Wanna make another black baby you'll have 2 black babies then
SOA

Chandler, AZ

#338 Aug 16, 2014
Lyn wrote:
I have the best husband in the world ,he encouraged me to have only black lovers and also to have three wonderful children by them , yes it's been hard for us , I bore my husband two children and they are wonderful too.its been our way of life, by the way they all have good jobs.
You are beyond gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SOS 1,418,263
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 10 min The black 67
An Honest Black Man 1 hr Andrew 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 488
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 1 hr poll boy 2
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 1 hr End of USA Era 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr inbred Genius 312
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,847
More from around the web