I want My white wife to carry a blac...

I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
JLD

Moline, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2009
I fantasize about my wife becoming pregnant by a black man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
summers

Thomasville, GA

#2 Nov 8, 2009
why
39ehonor

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 8, 2009
ahahahaha--nice try--no white man alive wants his white wife to have a black baby--who wants a low IQ half monkey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Yes, I'm MAGIC”

Since: Nov 09

And YOU'RE the "trick"...

#4 Nov 8, 2009
summers wrote:
why
Because he's an impotent black man, that's why.
SCOOBY DOOBY DOO

Moline, IL

#5 Nov 8, 2009
Don't you think you better axe your wife about it 1st?
pinky 42

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2009
JLD wrote:
No white man would ever say such a thing, you are a crazy angry black man trying to cause division within the white community.......LOL
pinky 42

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2009
JLD wrote:
Thats not such a good idear, the baby will most likley be born with aids or sickle cell anemia or some other crazy negro defect.
JLD

Moline, IL

#8 Nov 8, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No white man would ever say such a thing, you are a crazy angry black man trying to cause division within the white community.......LOL
I assure you I am white. I can't explain exactly why i feel this way but I also fantazise about watching her get PHQUED by a big black C0ck.
Oga Oga

Mount Freedom, NJ

#9 Nov 8, 2009
Are you insecure?
pinky 42

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2009
JLD wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you I am white. I can't explain exactly why i feel this way but I also fantazise about watching her get PHQUED by a big black C0ck.
How about an even BiGGer White [email protected]???

Or Several asians, wich would be the equivelent! lol

Either way you are a pusse for wanting to watch your wife bang another dude, no matter what race he may be!!!!

“Yes, I'm MAGIC”

#11 Nov 9, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about an even BiGGer White [email protected]???
Or Several asians, wich would be the equivelent! lol
Either way you are a pusse for wanting to watch your wife bang another dude, no matter what race he may be!!!!
And lets not even start with the wife and what a beast she must be, to be married to a pathetic wimp like him....

“Yes, I'm MAGIC”

#12 Nov 9, 2009
JLD wrote:
<quoted text>
You call her "my white wife" in the thread title.

Now, if you're white yourself, why would you feel the need to specify that?

Busted.
Bath House Boy

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 9, 2009
JLD wrote:
<quoted text>
ISSUES!
Black Bart

Moline, IL

#14 Nov 9, 2009
Prolly just wants his wife pregnant with a black baby, so he can molest the child during and after the pregnancy.lol
Gov-mint Guy

Washington, DC

#15 Nov 9, 2009
JLD wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some pics, I'll see if I can make it happen...
hateignoratepeop le

Columbia, MO

#16 Dec 11, 2009
you guys are so freaking ignorant what has the world come today i though that racism is over..... but i guess not because u crakers are on here talkin badly about how a husband wants his wife to get pregnant by a black.... first of all, there are some good black males that take care of there children, and second of all why do it matter to u guys u [email protected]%kin haters..... damn am a black women and i stumble across this article for a class and one of you said a black diese that black people carry hell lets talk about how u dirty ass white people fuck ur best friend girlfriend or boyfriend and how children by them and dont even tell ur best friend letting them think that the baby is theirs.... now i will give yall something to talk about now..... how you guys carry crabs and gonherra and and the number std for white people HEPRIES, ans MONO, fuck all that shit......... u guys are fuckin stupid
RFLMHFWAO

Chualar, CA

#17 Dec 11, 2009
hateignoratepeople wrote:
you guys are so freaking ignorant what has the world come today i though that racism is over..... but i guess not because u crakers are on here talkin badly about how a husband wants his wife to get pregnant by a black.... first of all, there are some good black males that take care of there children, and second of all why do it matter to u guys u [email protected]%kin haters..... damn am a black women and i stumble across this article for a class and one of you said a black diese that black people carry hell lets talk about how u dirty ass white people fuck ur best friend girlfriend or boyfriend and how children by them and dont even tell ur best friend letting them think that the baby is theirs.... now i will give yall something to talk about now..... how you guys carry crabs and gonherra and and the number std for white people HEPRIES, ans MONO, fuck all that shit......... u guys are fuckin stupid
Wow! interesting and thought provoking.....NOT!

Now go get your f#@%*n shinebox!!!
Innaly

AOL

#18 Dec 11, 2009
hateignoratepeople wrote:
You big stupids I love back voice and skin also the thought of white mans baby in me makes me sick like too much Vodka when my dad played with me.
prerna

Mumbai, India

#19 Dec 27, 2009
i am a brown south asian women.. and my hubby wants me to have sex with both white and black men... and wants me to get pregnant by one of them...
pOetiQrOses

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2009
this is nothing new
Some white men
allow they're wives to sleep
with Black men on the side
and then they feel bad cuz she ends up pregnant
so i truly believe this post
but of course thats not talked about in mainstream

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min roymoorescrotchle... 1,643,184
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 37
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 3 min T-BOS 3
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 4 min KIR SUCKA 5
Why do black girls get with white guys? 7 min Dixieeland 105
Ian Smith talks about Mugabe. 12 min John 1
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 12 min Bright rays of re... 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min Trollslayer 36,501
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 48 min Marcus Washington 360
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 3 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web