First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Janette

Mount Vernon, NY

#229 Jun 4, 2011
pulet wrote:
Because black genes are more dominant
No black genes are not dominant.And you won't hear any scientist,nor genetist say that they are either. That is just something lots of people say who are partial to black features. If black genes were dominant,then part black biracials would have the same hair texture,skin tone,and facial features as their black parent.Which they don't,because most biracial excluding the ones who look white,that you don't even know that they are part black-,most biracials have light skin color tone,while not white in color,is still way closer to to the color of their white parent,than to the brown of the black parent.Same goes for hair texture,which is usually curly,and not often real kinky like the black parent.Amd most part black biracials,have straight narrow noses,even if the black parent has a wide nose.Some part black biracials can come out looking almost exactly like either the black or the white parent,so that either gene shows dominant.
Just because a biracial does not look white,and you can see black blood there,does not mean that the black is dominant otherwise you would see no traces of white in the features of a biracial,which in most cases you do see traces of both white and black in the biracial.
Miss Shy

Edinburgh, UK

#230 Jun 5, 2011
Happy is Me wrote:
Why is it that when an Asian person and White person have a baby the baby comes out looking asian and grows up to look asian?
I think it's because the white people don't have strong genes. Even when they have a half latino baby with a mestizo latino or a mestizo, and African extract latino the baby comes out looking more latino than white. Even with East Indians, and Naitve Americans.

I haven't be here in a long time but i had to reply to this. What the hell are u going on about? You seem to think what your saying is right when its not.
I have met and even know many White/Asian mixes that look very White you wouldn't think they were mixed with Asian. Also many people i've seen that are mixed White/Latino look White i mean look at Cameron Diaz, Christina Agueila, Frankie Munoz etc. So you are completly wrong in saying that White genes are recesive.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#231 Jun 6, 2011
Miss Shy wrote:
Happy is Me wrote:
Why is it that when an Asian person and White person have a baby the baby comes out looking asian and grows up to look asian?
I think it's because the white people don't have strong genes. Even when they have a half latino baby with a mestizo latino or a mestizo, and African extract latino the baby comes out looking more latino than white. Even with East Indians, and Naitve Americans.
I haven't be here in a long time but i had to reply to this. What the hell are u going on about? You seem to think what your saying is right when its not.
I have met and even know many White/Asian mixes that look very White you wouldn't think they were mixed with Asian. Also many people i've seen that are mixed White/Latino look White i mean look at Cameron Diaz, Christina Agueila, Frankie Munoz etc. So you are completly wrong in saying that White genes are recesive.
Latino isn't a race but ethnicity, there are many Latinos who are are white, case in point the ones you mentioned above are white because they have European ancestry, i.e. Spanish from Spain and other European ancestry. For example Cameron Diaz's paternal family came from Spain.
AMSTERDAM

Naperville, IL

#232 Aug 22, 2011
BLACK SKIN AND HAIR ARE DOMINANT GENES...white skin and blonde hair are recessive...Black genes are naturally more expressive due to their dominance....People are people regardless of skin color and ethinicty...FOOLISH THREAD..you have alot to learn in life!
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#233 May 16, 2012
what in the magical curse word that needs to be invented are you talking bout.. they look white 90 percent of the time..
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#234 May 16, 2012
my friend I didn't even know he was black.. I thought he was white..
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#235 May 16, 2012
they come out black because the white people that the black people are dating have too many black ancestors already..
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#236 Nov 22, 2013
my daughter looks biracial.She's so pretty lol

http://s947.photobucket.com/user/canday88/med...
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#237 Nov 22, 2013
mixinit

London, UK

#238 Nov 22, 2013
whitegirl

London, UK

#239 Nov 22, 2013

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#240 Nov 23, 2013
my daughter was very pale but she's a little darker

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad320/cand...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black-Americans Opening Business In Americans I... 10 min melissa__ 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min African AE 26,581
Why do Jewish people love black people (Sep '12) 12 min Savant 124
Herodotus Report on Ethiopians 460 to 450 BC. (Jun '12) 21 min African AE 17
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 26 min ChristineM 583
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 29 min Ben YISRAEL 7,813
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Yeah 1,130,095
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr APV 557
Should We Biracials Be Recognized As A Seperate... 4 hr Blaq American Pri... 68

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE