Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Nowadays why is it rare in the U.S. for a biracial person to look white unless they're the child of a celebrity(e.g. Karyn Parsons and Eartha Kitts biracial daughters).I've seen many biracial kids in Houston,TX and my southwest Houston neighborhood some look Hispanic,some are light skin and some are brown skin etc and none could pass for white. Are biracial people with Caucasian phenotypes rare nowadays in the U.S. because whites (except black haired whites e.g. Daniel Pearl and Mariane Pearl and son)seldom procreate with blacks and biracial people that are light skin and light brown skin unless they're celebrities?

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Is it rare in your city for a biracial person to look white?
TruthbknownLDN

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

I think karen parsons and eartha kitt are both bi-racial so maybe thats why... idk... : |

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Depends on your definition of a white person. If you are talking about Scandinavian whites and blondes, then yeah its rare. It also depend on the black ethnic group you are talking about. If the black ethnic group is Somali or Ethiopian, chances are the offspring might come out looking Caucasian.

As for my area, most black/white mixes come out looking somewhat black, an even mixture or Puerto Rican/Mexican looking. A seen a few that did come out looking close to white
TruSS aka SuperiorSomali

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

So true, if a Somali mixes with a White Woman the child looks white but African American + White Woman=Fugly.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

TruthbknownLDN wrote:
I think karen parsons and eartha kitt are both bi-racial so maybe thats why... idk...:|
yes they are both biracial.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

TruSS aka SuperiorSomali wrote:
So true, if a Somali mixes with a White Woman the child looks white but African American + White Woman=Fugly.
a biracial child isn't ugly just because they're the child of a AA and a white woman.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Why is it that when you mix a quart of white paint with a quart of black paint you only get gray?

Next dumb question.....
ricoh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

diane77 wrote:
Nowadays why is it rare in the U.S. for a biracial person to look white unless they're the child of a celebrity(e.g. Karyn Parsons and Eartha Kitts biracial daughters).I've seen many biracial kids in Houston,TX and my southwest Houston neighborhood some look Hispanic,some are light skin and some are brown skin etc and none could pass for white. Are biracial people with Caucasian phenotypes rare nowadays in the U.S. because whites (except black haired whites e.g. Daniel Pearl and Mariane Pearl and son)seldom procreate with blacks and biracial people that are light skin and light brown skin unless they're celebrities?
You haven't travel much,it's obvious by your statement.
Nye

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Genes Genes Genes...black genes happen to be stronger.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

King Goku Xlll wrote:
Depends on your definition of a white person. If you are talking about Scandinavian whites and blondes, then yeah its rare. It also depend on the black ethnic group you are talking about. If the black ethnic group is Somali or Ethiopian, chances are the offspring might come out looking Caucasian.
As for my area, most black/white mixes come out looking somewhat black, an even mixture or Puerto Rican/Mexican looking. A seen a few that did come out looking close to white
Iman is Somalian. This a picture of her biracial daughter and nonbiracial daughter. http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2009/05/20/mode...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

King Goku Xlll wrote:
Katja Shchekina is half Russian half Somalian.

“Troll deez nuts.Im not a troll”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Most of the time Skin color is the dominate gene.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

fnord wrote:
Being White is the result of several thousand years of segregation, and White racial characteristics are mostly recessive. Because White racial characteristics only recently evolved and are not completely stabilized, itís easy to destroy thousands of years of evolution and reduce a White bloodline to mud status.
wtf
DUDE69

Frome, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

lol @ Yanks lack of knowledge on just about everything.....lol.
Or is it the under 7 forum?........lol
DUDE69

Frome, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Rip313 wrote:
Most of the time Skin color is the dominate gene.
What's the name of this "skin colour" gene???

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Because white genes are the weakest in the gene pool.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Because our society has taught you to worship the one drop rule in every way.

Instead of looking at biracial people as being black until being proven otherwise, you should look at biracial people as being not black or white until proven otherwise, it changes your views of them quite a bit once you look at them as truly biracial.

“Troll deez nuts.Im not a troll”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

DUDE69 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the name of this "skin colour" gene???
Are u trying to say ur skin color has nothing to do with your genetics?

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

PTBW forever were not talking about one drop were talking about your gene pool is weaker than any color person stop being so damn insecure and paranoid that's what's wrong with yall in the first place always about domination but really nothing but weak fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••