Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1237 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue:
While yes...I love and respect certain types of bw...and bw are in fact my personal preference...and always have been...I'm not blind,mentally retarded nor do I have a masochistic personality disorder...I don't blindly praise people who cause pain and injury to others...with no regard for their personal behavior!
ALL BW AREN'T PERFECT ANGLES...WHO FELL FROM HEAVEN!
I deal with reality and I hold bw responsible for their shyt in what is supposed to be "AND ADULT...RELATIONSHIP WITH TWO ADULTS"...stop it with the nonsense already!
And you wonder why we all think you're bat shyt crazy?
Only corrupt feds pretend I'm crazy....

and you know full well that the many blk men who degrade blk women on topic are talking about all blk women...

unlike you I challenge blk women as well as blk men.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#1238 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue:
While yes...I love and respect certain types of bw...and bw are in fact my personal preference...and always have been...I'm not blind,mentally retarded nor do I have a masochistic personality disorder...I don't blindly praise people who cause pain and injury to others...with no regard for their personal behavior!
ALL BW AREN'T PERFECT ANGLES...WHO FELL FROM HEAVEN!
I deal with reality and I hold bw responsible for their shyt in what is supposed to be "AND ADULT...RELATIONSHIP WITH TWO ADULTS"...stop it with the nonsense already!
And you wonder why we all think you're bat shyt crazy?
This is B.S. If you truly cared you wouldn't agree with anything said by someone who basically calls for genocide of an entire group of women you claim to have a "preference" for (not sure when/how being with our race/culture/group is now a preference but oh well.

Your reasoning for this would be equal to a Jewish person disagreeing with Hitler on the genocide of Jews but then agreeing that all Jews aren't angels.

You make no sense!! NONE OF YOU TOPIX DUDS DO. If you are the "best" out there; well it's no wonder we are disappearring!!

It's only a select few of you guys who post here who aren't completely out to lunch and I'm sure they know who they are.

You're a moron.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1239 Mar 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your post you are saying mixed chicks, so you are saying they aren't black.
I stated that the relation ship between bm and mixed women is a different dynamic than the relationship between bm and irbw, because they aren't black (with white fathers).
I support anybody dating out, even though I don't, it's still every bodies right to.
I just stated there are consequences for who you date in regards to who will date you afterwards.
And I don't see what your point is, because I would pick a green woman over an irbw.
I don't even think you understand what ever point you felt you were making. Try to talk like an adult, less animosity and be clear with what you are saying.
Bullshyt!...complete and utter bullsht!

And do you really want to get into it with em...we can!

The next time that you tell me that you don't think I understand what I'm typing than I'll assume that you're ready!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#1240 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
More complete bullshyt...negro stop it already!
What the fck are you sniffing,snorting,smoking or shooting up!
DUDE...YOU COME OFF SOUNDING AS IF YOU BUMPED YOUR DAMN HEAD TOO HEARD...ARE YOU ALRIGHT!
ALL YOU'RE DOING IS TYPING OUT OF YOUR ASS!
AND YES YOU SOUND LIKE A FCKING FAKE ASS HYPOCRITE!
Are you talking about anything?

Read your post, there's nothing there. It's almost like you just wanted to give yourself a reason to talk to me. so you just decided to yell and throw out a few insults.

If you want to talk, then talk. If you want to hurl insults, the scream at your dad. It's his fault, not mine.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1241 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...thank you!
I just love the way that "some" bw take absolutely no responsibility for what they think,say or do to others around them...but yet the same bw go around judging every and anyone else that they come across!
Bw like Carol...think that every thing that she thinks or says to others is jusitified....because she has a vagina and can't do any wrong!
And yet some of these women have no clue as to why some bm walk away from them and their screwed issues!
Again: I hold my wife responsible for what she thinks,says and does...in regards to me,our children and to others...and she does the exact same thing with me!
Simpleminded clown, you just described yourself and the lowlife clown you responded to.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1243 Mar 8, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bearing false witness yet again, church lady?
I wasn't aware that I was a corrupt fed like you and the shady Asian...

she is out of the country, huh, buffalo butt.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1244 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Corrections: all bw aren't perfect angels...
Idiot as many times as I've come down hard on blk women for their role ....

I know this was not meant for me.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1245 Mar 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about anything?
Read your post, there's nothing there. It's almost like you just wanted to give yourself a reason to talk to me. so you just decided to yell and throw out a few insults.
If you want to talk, then talk. If you want to hurl insults, the scream at your dad. It's his fault, not mine.
lol...negro please...you need to get a little less high and get a grip...you're out of touch with reality...fuck I want to talk to your punk ass for?

My dad..lol...at least I know mine son...and he taught me to be a man....can you say the same...it doesn't sound like it!

I think you'd do much better aiming your comments towards mixed chicks who want nothing to do with your effeminate masochistic ass!

*I'll be you're really a bottom aren't you...do you take it long and hard from your girl?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#1246 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt!...complete and utter bullsht!
And do you really want to get into it with em...we can!
The next time that you tell me that you don't think I understand what I'm typing than I'll assume that you're ready!
Dude stfu. You make absolutely no sense at all.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#1247 Mar 8, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleminded clown, you just described yourself and the lowlife clown you responded to.
Yep. And he's not married to a black woman. He's married to a ww which really explains everything. He's gross.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1248 Mar 8, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
And why the hell would black women be supportive of 70% of black men when nowhere near 1/4 of that percentage are supportive of us?????
#1. You don't have to yell

#2. I believe more BM support BW than you know.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1249 Mar 8, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
She just makes shyt up as she goes along. Like a bull in a china shop, she couldn't care less who she disparages as long as she can advance her hateful agenda.
I wasn't aware that I claimed you monsters, I mean corrupt feds..

were watching vile porn or molesting your kids, or was a thief, or killed your husband..etc, etc, etc, even worst....

All this time I thought it was being done to me....

You effeminant, vile, repulsive, lying, worthless, conquered black bastard.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1250 Mar 8, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
This is B.S. If you truly cared you wouldn't agree with anything said by someone who basically calls for genocide of an entire group of women you claim to have a "preference" for (not sure when/how being with our race/culture/group is now a preference but oh well.
Your reasoning for this would be equal to a Jewish person disagreeing with Hitler on the genocide of Jews but then agreeing that all Jews aren't angels.
You make no sense!! NONE OF YOU TOPIX DUDS DO. If you are the "best" out there; well it's no wonder we are disappearring!!
It's only a select few of you guys who post here who aren't completely out to lunch and I'm sure they know who they are.
You're a moron.
Agree, he's a moronic hypocrite of the highest order.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1251 Mar 8, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
She just makes shyt up as she goes along. Like a bull in a china shop, she couldn't care less who she disparages as long as she can advance her hateful agenda.
My agenda, yeah justice for me and my kids.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#1253 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...negro please...you need to get a little less high and get a grip...you're out of touch with reality...fuck I want to talk to your punk ass for?
My dad..lol...at least I know mine son...and he taught me to be a man....can you say the same...it doesn't sound like it!
I think you'd do much better aiming your comments towards mixed chicks who want nothing to do with your effeminate masochistic ass!
*I'll be you're really a bottom aren't you...do you take it long and hard from your girl?
Powerful and true.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1254 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find a cliff trick...you know the rest!
And chuck your boring arse off if it. Your wife will thank me lol

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1255 Mar 8, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. And he's not married to a black woman. He's married to a ww which really explains everything. He's gross.
Whether you are referring to me or Moore, neither of us is married to a ww.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#1256 Mar 8, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you are referring to me or Moore, neither of us is married to a ww.
I really don't care who he's married to. I believe in this free society we should continue to be with who we want. Moor just needs to quit going halfway and go all the way in his defense of what he claims he stands for. Otherwise, he needs to be quiet and realize he is no better than anderson.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1257 Mar 8, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't care who he's married to. I believe in this free society we should continue to be with who we want. Moor just needs to quit going halfway and go all the way in his defense of what he claims he stands for. Otherwise, he needs to be quiet and realize he is no better than anderson.
To my knowledge, Moor has never vacillated in what he stands for. The fact that you may not like what he says is an entirely different kettle of fish.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1261 Mar 8, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot as many times as I've come down hard on blk women for their role ....
I know this was not meant for me.
When...where...on what thread...sweetie...you're like a schizo patient...with multiple personalities!

We all know that you're all over the place...clearly!

One moment you're proclaiming how great your black ex husband was...and how you have no issues with bm...then the next you're going off on bm like me...who stay posting positive comments about bw who have nothing but love for bm...Then in a split second...like Tony Stark...you're flying high and defending white men...as if you get paid for every wm whose ass you lick clean!

Now why wouldn't that last comment be for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,192,931
All women prefer white men 3 min TranshumanX 2,664
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Gmoney 31,242
No mo black, fat, an ugly fo laQueefa! 11 min LaQueefa Blacksow 1
Why don't African Americans speak out against t... 15 min LesPaul99 5
Jessie Washington Lynching 16 min DerekJ 48
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Big Knob 110,082
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 1 hr Mekushe 102
More from around the web