BM Would you date a BW that has dated...

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#776 Mar 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>btch how did you just give yourself props?lol hmm interesting.
That crazy b itch (named SadButTrue) needs to consume lighter fluid >:)
Ivy winters

United States

#777 Mar 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>no but YOU make it out like it is.smh
so point it out.
no you were the one trying to comment on the a$$ end of a post. I just think u bored
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#778 Mar 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="ShyDevil334---neverf orgot--MACEO THE FOOL & SCOFFER"]<quoted text>btch how did you just give yourself props?lol hmm interesting.[/QUOTE]ACEO

Damn, "you look bad; you aged Poorly! LMAO

YOur really UGLY no wonder why your bitter! LMAO

YOUR AN OLD GRAY BITTER AGING GORILLA........YOUR UGLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

DAMN YOUR UGLY!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY HAIR YOUR BIG HEAD IS BALD, GRAY SKIN, YOUR UUUUUUUUUUGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! !!!!!!!1
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#779 Mar 5, 2013
--Never Forgive-- wrote:
<quoted text>
That crazy b itch (named SadButTrue) needs to consume lighter fluid >:)
ACEO

Damn, "you look bad; you aged Poorly! LMAO

YOur really UGLY no wonder why your bitter! LMAO

YOUR AN OLD GRAY BITTER AGING GORILLA........YOUR UGLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

DAMN YOUR UGLY!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY HAIR YOUR BIG HEAD IS BALD, GRAY SKIN, YOUR UUUUUUUUUUGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! !!!!!!!

UGLY ASS OLD GRAYED OUT GORILLA!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#780 Mar 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
i went back several pages and STILL dont see it.lol crazy azz.
MACEO THE FOOL AND SCOFFER

Damn, "you look bad; you aged Poorly! LMAO

YOur really UGLY no wonder why your bitter! LMAO

YOUR AN OLD GRAY BITTER AGING GORILLA........YOUR UGLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

DAMN YOUR UGLY!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY HAIR YOUR BIG HEAD IS BALD, GRAY SKIN, YOUR UUUUUUUUUUGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! !!!!!!!

UGLY ASS OLD GRAYED OUT GORILLA
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#782 Mar 5, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably your breath when you opened your mouth to speak. The bm has a hard time taking care of his health, with no insurance and all. I doubt you've ever been to a dentist. lol
I bet I look better than YOU, WHITE BOY!!!!

You ain't foolin' nobody by acting like a WOMAN!!!!

That comes easy for YOU cause in REAL LIFE, you're just a LITTLE BITCH!

:^ D
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#783 Mar 5, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I bet I look better than YOU, WHITE BOY!!!!
You ain't foolin' nobody by acting like a WOMAN!!!!
That comes easy for YOU cause in REAL LIFE, you're just a LITTLE BITCH!
:^ D
MACEO THE FOOL AND SCOFFER

Damn, "you look bad; you aged Poorly! LMAO

YOur really UGLY no wonder why your bitter! LMAO

YOUR AN OLD GRAY BITTER AGING GORILLA........YOUR UGLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

DAMN YOUR UGLY!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY HAIR YOUR BIG HEAD IS BALD, GRAY SKIN, YOUR UUUUUUUUUUGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! !!!!!!!

UGLY ASS OLD GRAYED OUT FOSSILIZED GORILLA!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#784 Mar 5, 2013
Frank---jUSTsayign----MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>I bet I look better than YOU, WHITE BOY!!!!
You ain't foolin' nobody by acting like a WOMAN!!!!
That comes easy for YOU cause in REAL LIFE, you're just a LITTLE BITCH!
:^ D
UGLY ASS OLD GRAYED OUT FOSSILIZED GORILLA!

:~ D Damn you sure is UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLY YYYYY!!!!!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#785 Mar 5, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Love me a big white long thick preferrably italian penis mmmmmm
That's because you haven't been with BM, and have no idea what big is. LOL!!!!! Keep on with those small penis WM.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#786 Mar 5, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
How many draws did it take to cover your fat azz. I bet you have breast. You got breast with stretch marks. LOL
No matter how brown your face is, your little d!k is as black as tar and crusty and diseased.
One time in your life you got a chance to rent a suit, and you fronting on Topix like you something when you ain't sh!t. Any any one can change their IP and location hood rat.
Awww mad because I am telling the truth about your small weiney roast husband, LOL!!!!!!! Keep getting upset.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#787 Mar 5, 2013
--Never Forgive-- wrote:
<quoted text>
That crazy b itch (named SadButTrue) needs to consume lighter fluid >:)
agreed.lol its just a overwheight cougar who want all bm to herself or a wm who want all bm to itself.disgusting.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#788 Mar 5, 2013
Ivy winters wrote:
<quoted text> no you were the one trying to comment on the a$$ end of a post. I just think u bored
yes,you bore me now show me the damn post!!
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#789 Mar 5, 2013
Fellas, Good Job on the way we handled the IRBW in this thread.

They definitely took a loss here.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#791 Mar 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope thats not it at all
guys step to who they are attracted to
I mean even you said mixed women, latinas and white women are all more beautiful than black women in your opinion
alot of the guys here feel the same way
But anyways honestly I'm sick of fighting ya'll over your preferences though. This shit is pointless. At the end of the day everyone is going to like who they like no matter what anyone else thinks about it. I see no reason to continue calling each other names
We should all stop fighting and just do our own thing
the black men who dont like black women (like you) should stop calling us names and focus on the non black women they want
and black women who like non black men should stop calling bm names and focus on who they want as well
All this fighting achieves nothing. Just because we cant be together doesnt mean we have to kick each other down
I agree. Just because if a black woman goes ir black men will no longer want her and she will never ever be able to get a black man that doesn't mean we can't chat positive in this thread.

So how is your day?
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#793 Mar 5, 2013
The King wrote:
Fellas, Good Job on the way we handled the IRBW in this thread.
They definitely took a loss here.
Who put a clueless on this post?
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#794 Mar 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
I just want to add too that its a new day and age and we dont owe each other shit
So I really need the IRBM to make sure if some shit happens that its their non black women they turn to or other IRBM
and the same goes for the IRBW
I hate when interracial couples act as if the black community owes them some shit
Now you're talking my language :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#795 Mar 5, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Just because if a black woman goes ir black men will no longer want her and she will never ever be able to get a black man that doesn't mean we can't chat positive in this thread.
So how is your day?
Anderson stop antagonizing let it die ...

Have a normal conversation.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#796 Mar 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you haven't been with BM, and have no idea what big is. LOL!!!!! Keep on with those small penis WM.
Uncle fester if that helps you sleep at night just go with it. 9.5 and thick as a soda can aint little....
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#797 Mar 5, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope thats not it at all
guys step to who they are attracted to
I mean even you said mixed women, latinas and white women are all more beautiful than black women in your opinion
alot of the guys here feel the same way
But anyways honestly I'm sick of fighting ya'll over your preferences though. This shit is pointless. At the end of the day everyone is going to like who they like no matter what anyone else thinks about it. I see no reason to continue calling each other names
We should all stop fighting and just do our own thing
the black men who dont like black women (like you) should stop calling us names and focus on the non black women they want
and black women who like non black men should stop calling bm names and focus on who they want as well
All this fighting achieves nothing. Just because we cant be together doesnt mean we have to kick each other down
BRILLIANT!
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#798 Mar 5, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucifer, dese hoez keep stealin muh wigs an sheet!
Ok, and your bald headed ass is telling me this because?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 1,419,708
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 11 min KIM SAMURA 65
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 31 min KIM SAMURA 61
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 40 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 393
Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White ... (Feb '13) 47 min Brickon 279
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 56 min KIM SAMURA 43
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 1 hr Hillary 2016 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 47,884
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr SeerResources 537
More from around the web