BM Would you date a BW that has dated...
First Prev
of 113
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3115 Jul 11, 2013
Kramer Hates Nixxers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nighur, you don't want to date sheboons period.
You're nothing but a sick creep, why do so many whites get off on bm not wanting to date bw, what does it have to do with you, on one hand you don't want them to date ww then on the other hand you don't want them to date bw. Nothing but homo creeps you all are interfering once again with black business, take your loser life somewhere else.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3116 Jul 11, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? If blacks claim they are ALL mixed with white due to slavery, then you already have white in you, therefore I would assume it wouldn't matter if she's dated a white guy, Latino, or Asian, right or wrong? And there are (believe) quite a bit of black women who have slept with or dated a white guy and don't tell their new, black, boyfriend because he never think to ask until he's already "had" her. Hmmmmm, something to think about.
Because he doesn't so what business is it of yours, focus on your own lack of a love life. And no, not many bw have slept with wm so go jump!
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#3117 Jul 11, 2013
choco bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Because he doesn't so what business is it of yours, focus on your own lack of a love life. And no, not many bw have slept with wm so go jump!
I didn't say all. I said many and didn't even say most. You're a feisty one. I don't lack in the love life area. Where would you like for me to jump gorgeous?:)
I luv WOMEN

United States

#3118 Jul 11, 2013
Oooh! The Power of Love.........can get the best of us! You'd think a fella would more worried about how many men a woman has been with let alone just a white guy. I wonder sometimes.

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3119 Jul 11, 2013
choco bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You're nothing but a sick creep, why do so many whites get off on bm not wanting to date bw, what does it have to do with you, on one hand you don't want them to date ww then on the other hand you don't want them to date bw. Nothing but homo creeps you all are interfering once again with black business, take your loser life somewhere else.
Welcome to the worldwide web, where black folks can't converse amongst themselves without honkeys inserting their flat pale monkey butts. These f00ls go as far as pretending to be BM/BW online. The best thing you can do is scroll past their crakkerbabble
nzilani

Bay City, TX

#3120 Jul 12, 2013
is race the only thing you people talk about ? No wonder you will be a sucessful ethinicity.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3121 Jul 5, 2014
Once a woman dates IR she instantly loses majority of her value.
melissa

Shepherdsville, KY

#3122 Jul 5, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Once a woman dates IR she instantly loses majority of her value.
Do you mean women in general? Or just black women? I'm a Hispanic woman and I hardly date Hispanic men anyway love is blind:)

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3123 Jul 5, 2014
It wouldn't bother me one bit to date a woman who dated interracially!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#3124 Jul 5, 2014
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean women in general? Or just black women? I'm a Hispanic woman and I hardly date Hispanic men anyway love is blind:)
Women in General especially Black , white, Asian, hispanic.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3125 Jul 7, 2014
Hell to the no!

Not knowingly...not at all!

I wouldn't want to deal with that mental mess!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#3126 Jul 8, 2014
IR dating messes female heads.

Best not to touch the IR chicks if they are the same colour as you...
Trust me.. So much package that it makes your head spin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 113
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antarctica's Ozone Hole Shrinking 2 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
I used to like black people (May '15) 7 min Sicklecell Supporter 16
WARNING ! Loser Whiteys Deleted Thread: " Engli... 15 min Sicklecell Supporter 28
Poll Desmond Sandiford is (Apr '12) 24 min fooo 12
What Do Whites Mean By "Fun In the Sun" ? 36 min Sicklecell Supporter 8
Unbelievable But True, Blacks PAID Money to Wat... 42 min Oho 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min Moses 136,211
Black Failure 52 min Sicklecell Supporter 38
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min Moses 46,672
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 5 hr Truth Hurts 44
More from around the web