AAM can forget all about AAW! They've gone over the edge.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Finished

El Monte, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
What is the one thing AAM say about AAW?

"AAW HAVE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS"

I will introduce you to the Jezebel spirit most commonly called narcissism

. It has, in general, two aims:

* To gain identity, glory, recognition, power, and satisfy the need for the "praises of men". This is a consequence of the desire for love and self-worth focussed on SELF.

* Secondly the Jezebel spirit is a men hater and seeks to emasculate all men, and divest them of their authority and power over others. It fosters a distrust and hatred of men in general. The "Jezebel spirit" is in a constant agitation, terribly aggressive, very determined, callous, controlling, selfish, power-hungry, manipulative, unrepentant, deceitful spirit, an overwhelmingly evil spirit, and those are mostly only it's good points! Indeed this spirit can be definitely named "Satan's woman".
Finished

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
CONTROL -FREAK AND MANIPULATOR (top) Jezebels serve no higher purpose than themselves. They seek to control people around them who are to have no other purpose than to glorify and serve the egos of their Jezebel masters. In the eyes of Jezebels, everything in life either does, or should, evolve around them. Their entire moral code and work ethics evolves around selfishness and self-indulgence. Jezebels cater to no-one but themselves and although they may choose to help others out, they ultimately do this in order to see service of their own interests. Jezebels are never sincerely and spontaneously altruistic.
Finished

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
A Jezebel spirit seeks control through manipulation. It has a deep hatred of true spiritual authority, and uses emotional pressure, witchcraft and obsessive sensuality in its pursuit of power. It uses subtle persuasion to gain influence and get close to those in control. It then uses this position to gradually dominate. jonhamilton.com

The Jezebel spirit is in contrast to the will of God. Her will has become god. Her will must be accomplished, regardless of the consequences. Vassula Ryden

The Jezebel is extremely authoritarian (“bossy”) by nature, though subtly with the low profile type. She is easily offended if her authority is questioned, and will often respond with extreme anger at even the slightest offence. She demands blind loyalty. albatrus.org

Jezebel uses flattery and smooth sayings to win the favor of her victims. Jonas Clark

Other forms of seduction include the release of controlling words, prophecy, manipulating silence, sexual favors, body language, pouting, false tears, or timely weeping. Each of these is craftily designed to seduce your soul in an effort to get you to come under her control. Jonas Clark
Finished

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
POWER SEEKER as part of their undying penchant to seek to establish control, Jezebels like to flock around people of power, like bees to a honey pot. They love to butter up to people who are in positions of power and authority and who may be of use as tools to help further the expansion of her own power base.

Here are some quo
Finished

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Leaders are one of Jezebel’s prime targets because she needs control and influence to advance her devilish agenda. Jezebel relishes in power.“Give me, give me and give me.” You see, money is not really the issue, although she also wants the money. It is power and influence that she is really after. She likes to feel that you are her puppet and she pulls the strings. She draws her strength from controlling you. That’s why you feel spiritually drained after she battles with you. Jonas Clark (p. 28)

Jezebel is extremely power-hungry, respecting only power stronger than her own. She disdains or considers herself superior to anyone she perceives as having no power, or power less than hers. She works through her conquest to attain power over others. albatrus.org

Jezebel uses other people as objects, where it suits her need, to gain control, influence and power. Once she has gained the control desired, she generally rejects and tosses the people aside. If they are in her family, she does this emotionally. albatrus.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,141,702
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 3 min ChocolateKisses 120
Why are spanish people so nasty? (Jul '11) 4 min horrible world 126
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 5 min Asare 1,731
do YOU WANT CAPREE'S home ADDRESS? 5 min Blue Darkness 5
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 5 min I see triplets 123
Why do White guys prefer darkskinned Black women? (Sep '12) 6 min Nosfonader 154
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min KiloEcho 26,442
ILLEGAL Mexicans 12 min Be_Real_Fool 250

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE