Southern White Men Are Obsessed With ...

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#168 Apr 1, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure those are Australian Aboriginals. Wherever you got your GED from you should get your money back.
I could post pictures of white celebrities on the beach but I won't bother. We all know your azz looks like a chimpanzee's with more cellulite
European women

http://www.slusham.com/img/tsvetelina_qneva.j...

African women

http://www.omovalley.com/images/A-woman-of-th...

Look who the real chimp is. Dumbass.
SuperBeast999

Charlotte, NC

#169 Apr 1, 2013
No where on that site does it state that the results are white only.

Where do most blacks live in the US? In the states that have "ebony" porn topping the list, of course.

White men dont want black women, stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Its pathetic.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#170 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
European women
http://www.slusham.com/img/tsvetelina_qneva.j...
African women
http://www.omovalley.com/images/A-woman-of-th...
Look who the real chimp is. Dumbass.
People who do this are so stupid. I could easily post pictures of some toothless russian/german granny and compare her to an African supermodel. I prefer not to. I prefer to compare myself to stringy haired, flat, dimpled azzed neanderthal women I see on a daily basis.

www.peopleofwalmart.com

lol Plenty of pink hippos in slippers and pajama bottoms. 9/10 when you see a black woman on that site she may be dressed like a prostitute but she will still have a nice figure.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171 Apr 1, 2013
SuperBeast999 wrote:
No where on that site does it state that the results are white only.
Where do most blacks live in the US? In the states that have "ebony" porn topping the list, of course.
White men dont want black women, stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Its pathetic.
There is NO STATE that has a black majority you idiot. And white men on average look at more porn. Aren't you the same one saying this earlier?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#172 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/58408/wwib-dou...

When your women are shaped like Mr. Potato Head how can you not chase black, brown, and yellow vagina?
SuperBeast999

Charlotte, NC

#173 Apr 1, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO STATE that has a black majority you idiot. And white men on average look at more porn. Aren't you the same one saying this earlier?
Where did I say that those were black majority states you moron? I said "Where do most blacks live?". I know that you are going to be a little dumbed down and all because you are black, but surely you have picked up some reading comprehension skills in the white man's schools.

Show your evidence of who looks at it more. Black men are known sexual deviants, they only think of sex. Do you listen to black music? Why do blacks have the highest percentage of illegitimate children? Because they cant control their carnal urges.
SuperBeast999

Charlotte, NC

#174 Apr 1, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com /58408/wwib-double-stuffed/
When your women are shaped like Mr. Potato Head how can you not chase black, brown, and yellow vagina?
White women are the most desirable women in the world. lol. If black women were so "beautiful" then why do black men consistantly choose trashy white women? A black guy will choose a big fat trailer park queen over a professional, non-ghetto black woman. These facts are undeniable.

Black women are built like sacks of laundry, lol.

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#175 Apr 1, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO STATE that has a black majority you idiot. And white men on average look at more porn. Aren't you the same one saying this earlier?
HAHA! Good one! Show me the most beautiful black woman you can find and I can guarantee you that the most beautiful white woman will be more beautiful than your gorilla wearing lipstick.

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#176 Apr 2, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com /58408/wwib-double-stuffed/
When your women are shaped like Mr. Potato Head how can you not chase black, brown, and yellow vagina?
It is a FACT that European/White people are more attractive than African.

This is what a european woman looks like

http://kliuki.bg/wp-content/uploads//2013/01/...

http://static.inews.bg/pictures/649105_350_.j...

This is what an AFRICAN black person looks like

http://25.media.tumblr.com/172968fe520eb6ea0c...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x7L3SHdRI4A/TQAcCOF...

You call this attractive? LOL. Ever notice how black women only get called attractive when they try to look WHITE? e.g. Straight hair, lighter skin, coloured contacts. LOLOLOLOLOL

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#177 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a FACT that European/White people are more attractive than African.
This is what a european woman looks like
http://kliuki.bg/wp-content/uploads//2013/01/...
http://static.inews.bg/pictures/649105_350_.j...
This is what an AFRICAN black person looks like
http://25.media.tumblr.com/172968fe520eb6ea0c...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x7L3SHdRI4A/TQAcCOF...
You call this attractive? LOL. Ever notice how black women only get called attractive when they try to look WHITE? e.g. Straight hair, lighter skin, coloured contacts. LOLOLOLOLOL
Utter and complete moron ethiopians already have straight hair n. Pitch black skin theres a tribe in africa that have nothing but recessive light eyes its a genetic mutation not a birth right fool...

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#178 Apr 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter and complete moron ethiopians already have straight hair n. Pitch black skin theres a tribe in africa that have nothing but recessive light eyes its a genetic mutation not a birth right fool...
Utter and complete moron is what you are. Ethiopians do NOT have straight hair. and they do NOT have light eyes. Load of garbage. Such an idiot.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#179 Apr 2, 2013
This search engine is evidently fake.
For instance, if you go to Mexico, you'll "find"
that 5 out of top 10 sites are "gay"- which is technically impossible.

So it's the same with "ebony", or any other (dis)information.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#182 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter and complete moron is what you are. Ethiopians do NOT have straight hair. and they do NOT have light eyes. Load of garbage. Such an idiot.
No straight or chemically treated hair and no weaves
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Pure blood Africans with recessive trait colored mutation eyes like whites have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Stfu u douche nozzle

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#183 Apr 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
No straight or chemically treated hair and no weaves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jM0EemfA_doXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pure blood Africans with recessive trait colored mutation eyes like whites have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Stfu u douche nozzle
HAHAHA!! Great videos of examples of mixed breeds! LOL! First off, the women in bikinis are chemically trated and haid their kinky hair staightened/ are wearing wigs.

2nd of all those "Africans with recessive traits" you see? are MIXED. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a pure black person to have a blue eyed child because blue eyes came from the black sea region in EUROPE.

You stupid retard.

It's obvious how stupid you are and uneducated. Go and learn biology and genetics before talking to me. The only thing Africans are known for is being uneducated savage animals who live like they did thousands of years ago. LIKE ANIMALS.

Douche.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#184 Apr 2, 2013
white man are sick in the head. there are a lot of these stupid racist white men on a site called blackcockchurch.com that has amateur videos of black men having sex with non black women. these racist white men always leave stupid racist comments but yet there they are on the site looking at it anyway. white men have a sick fetish for us. weird,demonic fools

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#185 Apr 3, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!! Great videos of examples of mixed breeds! LOL! First off, the women in bikinis are chemically trated and haid their kinky hair staightened/ are wearing wigs.
2nd of all those "Africans with recessive traits" you see? are MIXED. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a pure black person to have a blue eyed child because blue eyes came from the black sea region in EUROPE.
You stupid retard.
It's obvious how stupid you are and uneducated. Go and learn biology and genetics before talking to me. The only thing Africans are known for is being uneducated savage animals who live like they did thousands of years ago. LIKE ANIMALS.
Douche.
omg i didnt know Ray Charles got resurrected and came back as a dumb doofy white blind motherfucka. That would say the sky is green when it's evidently blue. Those are pure breed africans with no cauaczoid blood in them what so ever you simple arse bytch. But believe what u wanna idiot proof is evident that u occupy a double wide trailer you simp.

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#187 Apr 3, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>omg i didnt know Ray Charles got resurrected and came back as a dumb doofy white blind motherfucka. That would say the sky is green when it's evidently blue. Those are pure breed africans with no cauaczoid blood in them what so ever you simple arse bytch. But believe what u wanna idiot proof is evident that u occupy a double wide trailer you simp.
Don't even try to compare your ghetto A$$ trash to white people, that's just a joke. Everyone knows that White/European people are the most attractive. We come in all hair eye and skin tones while majority of Africans come in black, black and black

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#188 Apr 3, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even try to compare your ghetto A$$ trash to white people, that's just a joke. Everyone knows that White/European people are the most attractive. We come in all hair eye and skin tones while majority of Africans come in black, black and black
Ur right white ppl come in tapioca, beet red,flush red, pink, pasty white,& olive...so much ugly variety except for olive like my man. And whites come from blacks you anglo trash :)
NotSoSingle

Manchester, GA

#190 Apr 13, 2013
i hate bw and wm wrote:
white man are sick in the head. there are a lot of these stupid racist white men on a site called blackcockchurch.com that has amateur videos of black men having sex with non black women. these racist white men always leave stupid racist comments but yet there they are on the site looking at it anyway. white men have a sick fetish for us. weird,demonic fools
Easy to spot a black man on the downlow. Besides Mississippi that likes gay black porn too none of this said anything about black men. Black men are jealous of attention we get from white men. What you want is a big white dikk in your azz
sexyblack girl

Waterloo, Canada

#191 Apr 13, 2013
Why the hell u sound so desperate for white man for,white men ain't all that special than any other race of men,my point is not all black women want a white guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min OBAMA Muslim 1,761,290
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 8 min Anonymous 38
RIP: Ihn the Troll 5/22/18 16 min BillyDbigballer 22
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 33 min Polaris 162
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 49 min Anonymous 84
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 50 min Anonymous 25
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 40,791
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 89
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 7 hr grace fallen 57
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 15 hr Ur mother 97