Southern White Men Are Obsessed With ...
Peshewar

United States

#142 Mar 18, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
My family is originally from the South and I feel there is some truth about this. Some of those Good Ole Boy, cowboy boot wearing White Men secretly desire Black Women. Here in California I see White Men with Black Women everyday.
Argentina of the early 20th century:

Lock up and kill off the black men leaving the black women to partner with white males..Two to three generations of this..No more black people..

Genocide through miscegenation...

But most American black women know this..they just don't give a damn..And the American black men that participate in this interracial sex mess are just as bad if not worse.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#143 Mar 18, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you.
Whoever "needs" sex that much is very, VERY bored and has little else to do (no hobbies, no major responsibilities, no "life," basically) or has an abnormally high 'sex drive'- I guess I cannot say that's "bad" since everyone is an individual and we're not all exactly the same, so they'd have to find someone with the same high sex drive to match.
I'm a male and when I am in a relationship with a woman I *deeply* care about, I can hold out for a long time if she's not around or if she wants to take things slowly.
If the woman is truly worth it, then it's quite easy. The thing is, most men must not run into women who are *truly* worth holding out for, so they slip into their other self to make up for what's lacking.
It does depend on the individuals, of course.
This society is certainly not a great place for children to be raised - it was much better 50+ years ago, imo. Today is just too out of control with little boundaries, thus the high divorce rate as just one sign of such imbalance and lack of discipline or morals.
Excellent post :)

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#144 Mar 18, 2013
Peshewar wrote:
<quoted text>
Argentina of the early 20th century:
Lock up and kill off the black men leaving the black women to partner with white males..Two to three generations of this..No more black people..
Genocide through miscegenation...
But most American black women know this..they just don't give a damn..And the American black men that participate in this interracial sex mess are just as bad if not worse.
Where is the proof? I've never heard of that. So you say two or three generations, so they killed the mixed males too?

Even if this is true we all came from Africa anyway so who cares if we are "black"?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#145 Mar 18, 2013
Peshewar wrote:
<quoted text>
Argentina of the early 20th century:
Lock up and kill off the black men leaving the black women to partner with white males..Two to three generations of this..No more black people..
Genocide through miscegenation...
But most American black women know this..they just don't give a damn..And the American black men that participate in this interracial sex mess are just as bad if not worse.
If white people were wanting to kill off anyone it would be hispanics. They are more of a threat to them than black people and are outbreeding both of us. Black and white.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#147 Mar 18, 2013
Peshewar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we with the American Black Woman typically displaying her white conditioning by demanding "proof" when the American Black Man says something while accepting the American White Male's words as gospel.
Research ABW .You study everything else why not study your own history.The mixed races of Argentina kept procreating with whites until there was almost no trace of black blood.
Black Americans get off that "one drop" foolishness! That and that "we are the world"foolishness is gonna get us mixed off this planet.
Stop falling for the "blacks have dominant genes"okey-doke.
Where have you seen me accept anyones word as gospel? You sound crazy. Ok, maybe they did that in Argentina but you first tried to make it seem like there was some program. It also makes no sense that they would be trying to wipe black people out before they did hispanics. Can you explain that? I just don't see why it is important that my kids or grandkids are as dark or darker than me if we all come from the same place. Why is that important?

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#150 Mar 18, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you seen me accept anyones word as gospel? You sound crazy. Ok, maybe they did that in Argentina but you first tried to make it seem like there was some program. It also makes no sense that they would be trying to wipe black people out before they did hispanics. Can you explain that? I just don't see why it is important that my kids or grandkids are as dark or darker than me if we all come from the same place. Why is that important?
please dont have any black children, we want your types to go away for good
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#151 Mar 18, 2013
Peshewar wrote:
of Argentina kept procreating with whites until there was almost no trace of black blood.
Black Americans get off that "one drop" foolishness! That and that "we are the world"foolishness is gonna get us mixed off this planet.
Stop falling for the "blacks have dominant genes"okey-doke.
maceo

MACEO

Yep the Black guy raped an underaged White girl and took her from party to party! He also raped several girls back in August of last year but nobody pressed charges.

Maybe it Racial Profiling!

'Ashamed' teen who was taped laughing at horrific ordeal of Ohio teen 'raped by high school football team' apologises as he describes how his life has been ruined

Rape case in Steubenville, Ohio drawing national attention
High school football stars allegedly raped teenage girl when she was 'unconscious' and they physically carried her to different parties

YouTube boy's attorney insists his client was not in the house when the alleged assault took place

Protest draws crowd of nearly 1,000 as sheriff says no further arrests will be made
Defense attorney wants trial moved to different town because he feels his client won't get a fair chance:'This is a legal lynching'

Similarities drawn to horrific gang rape in India of a 23-year-old student

Maybe Black men can't help but Raped White girls; desperation theory regardless he ruined his life like a lot of Black males!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22579 ...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Faceboo

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#152 Mar 18, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>maceo
MACEO
Yep the Black guy raped an underaged White girl and took her from party to party! He also raped several girls back in August of last year but nobody pressed charges.
Maybe it Racial Profiling!
'Ashamed' teen who was taped laughing at horrific ordeal of Ohio teen 'raped by high school football team' apologises as he describes how his life has been ruined
Rape case in Steubenville, Ohio drawing national attention
High school football stars allegedly raped teenage girl when she was 'unconscious' and they physically carried her to different parties
YouTube boy's attorney insists his client was not in the house when the alleged assault took place
Protest draws crowd of nearly 1,000 as sheriff says no further arrests will be made
Defense attorney wants trial moved to different town because he feels his client won't get a fair chance:'This is a legal lynching'
Similarities drawn to horrific gang rape in India of a 23-year-old student
Maybe Black men can't help but Raped White girls; desperation theory regardless he ruined his life like a lot of Black males!
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22579 ...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Faceboo
Two boys/teens have been convicted, both as juveniles : one Black teen, one WHITE teen.
The white offender got doubled sentenced compared to the Black one due to a higher degree of offence.

you should for once straighten your hating b.s. posts.

a whiteboi
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#153 Mar 18, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've watched Monster's Ball too.
girl, you need to learn your history. ask your older relatives. this is well known.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#154 Mar 18, 2013
Help Troll wrote:
You're racist.<quoted text>Whites used to say that black men would go wild to bang white girls- oh hey, black men say that now, in public, on the WWW, and whenever they see a fat white chick with badonkadonk goin' on.
lmao...hahahaha...stop making crap up moron. if, black men were crazy over thin or fat white women. every black man would be with a thin or fat white women stupid. where do whites get that it is hard to get a white woman...lol. there are alot of white women who love black men moron. I love black women and a large majority of black men love black women.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#155 Mar 18, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
lol He's talking about what Billy Bob's dad said in Monsters Ball. And it's not even correct how he said it, so that's probably why you didn't hear it like that. I don't really see it. Is it like a rite of passage? A white boys 13th birthday his dad takes him and they run the train on a black woman? I'm sure they would like that but I don't think that is normal.
what are you talking about moron? nobody is talking about some monsters ball moron. you really need to read or talk to someone about the history of the south. LIKE REALLY! many, many black women were raped by white dogs from 1800's to 1960's. from maids raped by their bosses to just walking home from work. "monsters ball" WHAT!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#156 Mar 18, 2013
There were talks about banning porn in Europe.

Good or bad?

Good for morality. Porn is also responsible for so many anti-social misfits. Some folks are addicted to porn and can't communicate with women in real-life anymore.

Bad because we have tyrants ruling over us... They are going to use this to ruin internet entirely... And the internet is the only source that's still able to expose the powers that be.

Huge dilemma.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#157 Mar 18, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
There were talks about banning porn in Europe.
Good or bad?
Good for morality. Porn is also responsible for so many anti-social misfits. Some folks are addicted to porn and can't communicate with women in real-life anymore.
Bad because we have tyrants ruling over us... They are going to use this to ruin internet entirely... And the internet is the only source that's still able to expose the powers that be.
Huge dilemma.
it's definitely BAD and a new attempt to encroach on individual freedom and especially under any pretext to impede internet freedom.
Some dubious politicians and some majors are behind these regular attacks on internet and freedom of speech.

Fortunately the USA have the First Amendment that we don't have in the E.U.
Besides the dangers of this are ridiculous when consenting adults are only involved. States and the E.U. should not try to regulate what people do in their bedrooms.
It's a worrying mental regression/obscurantism : we're not living in the Middle Ages anymore. In Northern Mali, islamists were flogging people for smoking, drinking beer, playing football/soccer and listening to music and murdering for sex outside wedlock : i hope this is not the "ideal" of the E. U. in 2013 !!!

a whiteboi

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#158 Mar 18, 2013
Peshewar wrote:
<quoted text>
Argentina of the early 20th century:
Lock up and kill off the black men leaving the black women to partner with white males..Two to three generations of this..No more black people..
Genocide through miscegenation...
But most American black women know this..they just don't give a damn..And the American black men that participate in this interracial sex mess are just as bad if not worse.
Thanks for the history lesson. I will do more research on this info. I come from a diverse background and have no issues with interracial couples. I don't like when people hate their own race (self hate) and seek other races for love. How can you love another race if you don't love your own race?? I see interracial couples everyday here in California.
Horny As We Wanna Be

Cantonment, FL

#160 Mar 19, 2013
REALLY?

I don't like 'em huge, but I like 'em nice & shapely, and a set of legs- titties don't even have to be great big (over a mouthful is wasted!) but that's just physicla- I'm liking your attitude & chattiness...
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao This is what I think is on most white mens mind when they try to talk to me. My butt isn't huge but I do think I have a nice shape. I guess it's not just them. I could wear looser jeans. Maybe if I did I would attract men who wanted a relationship more.
;)
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#161 Mar 19, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two boys/teens have been convicted, both as juveniles : one Black teen, one WHITE teen.
The white offender got doubled sentenced compared to the Black one due to a higher degree of offence.
you should for once straighten your hating b.s. posts.
a whiteboi
MACEO

As I said prior, Black men always do things in cahoots with White women or White men and end up getting the worse sentence!

The Crime channels are filled with Black males doing crimes and their partners are White women who in most cases "Dup them". The women collect while Black men do hard time!

Most White men don't come to Black forums it doesn't profit them! LMAO If there's nothing to gain MACEO most White's don't waste their time!

When will you grow up? You waste alot of time that could have been invested in changing Black men horrific stats! You chose to remain "effeminate" blaming Black women for moving on from Black males who've done nothing for their race or even their children!

Sorry but your too damn old and Foolish!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#162 Apr 1, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ghetto gaggers is very popular.
You can find gay black pornography with black men being sexually abused by white men too. Would you like me to post it?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#165 Apr 1, 2013
Horny As We Wanna Be wrote:
REALLY?
I don't like 'em huge, but I like 'em nice & shapely, and a set of legs- titties don't even have to be great big (over a mouthful is wasted!) but that's just physicla- I'm liking your attitude & chattiness...<quoted text>
;)
Thanks. You seem like a sweetheart.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#166 Apr 1, 2013
Thread needs more replies. Needs to be spotlighted again.

“LOL STFU”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#167 Apr 1, 2013
NattyTurner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure those are Australian Aboriginals. Wherever you got your GED from you should get your money back.
I could post pictures of white celebrities on the beach but I won't bother. We all know your azz looks like a chimpanzee's with more cellulite
No she's African. And you are jealous and inferior to beautiful white women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min russianrepukes 1,642,842
KIR SUCKA: I grabbed Santas butt! 9 min KIR SUCKA 1
I'm not blaming today whites of being slave mas... 9 min Spinning 360 waves 4
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 12 min T-BOS 11
I'm in love with a black girl. (Jun '10) 19 min Gamerking 217
For the purpose of relevance 23 min KIR SUCKA 4
What do nighurs have to be thankful for on than... 41 min bluestreak returns 5
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr bluestreak returns 96
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 2 hr Dixieeland 74
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr bluestreak returns 325
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr Dixieeland 839
More from around the web