Why are white people...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#52 Jun 17, 2014
The Black Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>The mutant white created ghettos. before the white beast arrived, there were no such things as ghettos or poverty. But as I told you before, I have never lived in any ghetto. By white trash standards, I am rich.

[QUOTE]Whenever Caucasians congregate, powerful nations have been created such as The Roman Empire, The British Empire, The French Empire, The United States of America, The Confederate States of America, Nazi-Germany and The Soviet Union"

White people do not congregate. The INVADE, STEAL, KILL and then LIE to make excuses for the terrible things they have done worldwide. There is no such thing as the white race. They are only a group of people who share the same genetic mutation which caused them to lose their melanin. Any common thief will amass wealth if he steals enough and never gets caught or punished. White people have stolen everything they have today.

[QUOTE]Anglo-Saxon's have different hair and eye colors because we're a beautifully created race, and each one of is uniquely made.
Black people however all look exactly the same and you literally cannot tell one apart from the other."

The same mutation which has robbed melanin from whites is also responsible for blue eyes. Evey human's iris is blue. When you take the melanin away, you get the shades you describe, from blue, to green and then to brown. Evolution and creation have nothing to do with it. White people did not evolve, they arose from a MUTATION. And look up Anglo and Saxon. They are both BARBARIAN tribes along woth the Huns, Visigoths, Ostragoths and others. Violent, filthy western European clans who were responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire. They crawled from the caves and began marauding across Europe, invading and killing and stealing. Nothing to be proud of. And now they are losing those lands and their constructs are falling apart worldwide.

Perhaps that mutation is also responsible for your lack of the ability to discern differences in others? You are uneducated and poorly socialized. And every recessive, harmful trait which defines "white people" is going extinct. In 200 years, there will be no white people. Until then, we will all watch them as they continue to buy guns and retreat into little isolated groups, shivering and afraid of the future. The future is brown, the past is brown. White people have no future. Funny how every world war, every weapon of mass destruction, and the invention of racism came from the tiny 8% of the global population that is white.

And on top of all of that, they declare themselves beautiful and intelligent but others see them for what they are- violent, narcissistic and self-absorbed. No wonder they are going extinct. You are a fool. You lack education and knowledge. And you are intellectually weak. other whites reject white trash and people like you have no power. You cannot claim the accomplishments of your ancestors, all you can do is hope that the white constructs do not fall within your lifetime, so you can collect welfare and live in trailers and do meth and molest children and do serial killings and spree shootings.

I am laughing at you. The pathetic, fearful white beast chimping out on a black forum using an anonymous proxy. You are nobody.
So why was poverty, slavery, etc in existence in ancient Egypt with Hebrews?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#53 Jun 17, 2014
Aragon Guildentstern wrote:
What came first, the ghetto or the black?

Whenever Caucasians congregate, powerful nations have been created such as The Roman Empire, The British Empire, The French Empire, The United States of America, The Confederate States of America, Nazi-Germany and The Soviet Union.

Whenever black people congregate, ghettos and third-world primitive countries are formed.

Even if blacks had great nations once, they clearly didn't last, nor were their kingdoms's histories properly recorded which further proves they are not as intelligent as you black militants like to think.

Anglo-Saxon's have different hair and eye colors because we're a beautifully created race, and each one of is uniquely made.

Black people however all look exactly the same and you literally cannot tell one apart from the other.
You're duped.
The Black Messiah

Inglewood, CA

#54 Jun 17, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
So why was poverty, slavery, etc in existence in ancient Egypt with Hebrews?
It was not. There was no poverty. The "slaves" were not forced, they were people from neighboring lands who felt it was an honor to live in the lands of Khemet, and compare with domestic housekeepers, gardeners, valets and butlers. There were not forced to do this work. They were well taken care of.

You are saying what you are saying because you have read the Eurocentric interpretation of what is seen in ancient Egypt. They also thought until recently that the pyramids were built with slave labor with cruel foremen wielding whips. This is how THEY would have done it (if they could, which they cannot). What has been discovered is that the pyramids were a civil project, and that it's workers were well fed, well housed and most likely VOLUNTEERED to do the work. There is no evidence of maltreatment. But the white British who first went to Egypt to loot the ancient artifacts assumed much, based on how THEY think. Science and archaeology has revealed the truth and it is nothing like they thought.

Prove to me that there was poverty and chattel slavery in ancient Egypt. You cannot.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#56 Jun 17, 2014
The Black Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>It was not. There was no poverty. The "slaves" were not forced, they were people from neighboring lands who felt it was an honor to live in the lands of Khemet, and compare with domestic housekeepers, gardeners, valets and butlers. There were not forced to do this work. They were well taken care of.

You are saying what you are saying because you have read the Eurocentric interpretation of what is seen in ancient Egypt. They also thought until recently that the pyramids were built with slave labor with cruel foremen wielding whips. This is how THEY would have done it (if they could, which they cannot). What has been discovered is that the pyramids were a civil project, and that it's workers were well fed, well housed and most likely VOLUNTEERED to do the work. There is no evidence of maltreatment. But the white British who first went to Egypt to loot the ancient artifacts assumed much, based on how THEY think. Science and archaeology has revealed the truth and it is nothing like they thought.

Prove to me that there was poverty and chattel slavery in ancient Egypt. You cannot.
The Tanakh does not state that the Hebrews felt it a honor to be slaves at all in ancient Egypt.
The Black Messiah

Inglewood, CA

#60 Jun 17, 2014
There is a huge difference from being slaves and being enslaved. In the United States, illegal immigrants are living as slaves working here. They have no rights, no citizenship and cannot get work other than field harvesting and domestic housework. I am certain that when they write about their experiences here, it will not be favorable. But they were not ENSLAVED. Blacks were enslaved in a system of chattel (forced) slavery.

This did not happen to the Hebrews. Incidentally, I love the Jewish people.
The Black Messiah

Inglewood, CA

#61 Jun 17, 2014
The chimping, poor white male beasts will be ignored.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#62 Jun 17, 2014
The Black Messiah wrote:
There is a huge difference from being slaves and being enslaved. In the United States, illegal immigrants are living as slaves working here. They have no rights, no citizenship and cannot get work other than field harvesting and domestic housework. I am certain that when they write about their experiences here, it will not be favorable. But they were not ENSLAVED. Blacks were enslaved in a system of chattel (forced) slavery.

This did not happen to the Hebrews. Incidentally, I love the Jewish people.
Sir, we can agree to disagree about the predicament of the Hebrews in ancient Egypt.
Cha

United States

#63 Jun 17, 2014
Joe_Cracker wrote:
MERDE.
I have brownish skin, full lips, and DARK hair. Other than that, I look like a cave monkey.
I hope in the future we can choose our own phenotypes (I'd pick Somali).
I have brown skin, brown eyes, dark hair, and if I had to re-choose all over again it most definitely would be from any country in the continent of West Africa.
The Black Messiah

Inglewood, CA

#64 Jun 17, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, we can agree to disagree about the predicament of the Hebrews in ancient Egypt.
Fine.
auman

Indianapolis, IN

#65 Jun 18, 2014
"The black Messiah" got owned by every white person who responded on this thread. He's just too weasel-like to admit it lol. His chosen s/n speaks volumes of his pomposity. What wise words of hate do you have for us now, oh wise one?
The Black Messiah

Inglewood, CA

#66 Jun 19, 2014
auman wrote:
"The black Messiah" got owned by every white person who responded on this thread. He's just too weasel-like to admit it lol. His chosen s/n speaks volumes of his pomposity. What wise words of hate do you have for us now, oh wise one?
Hardly. The facts remain. There is still a multi BILLION dollar tanning industry because a whole lot of pale folks do not believe their pink pasty skin is as attractive as a darker tone. Not black, necessarily, just not white. The multi BILLION dollar plastic surgery industry is fueled by white females and males getting facelifts, botox and other surgeries, again because they think their natural wrinked, prematurely aged leathery faces are not as beautiful as smooth skin (which is what people of color have much longer than white people). We still have the multi BILLION dollar botox industry, ass impant, lip injection, etc.

Nobody is owned more than white people in the "beauty" department. They are fake in every sense of the word. And to top it off, I am far more intelligent than you are. You do not want to address the facts, you want to try and sniff my balls. Explain yourself. Explain why there exists such extreme dissatisfaction with "white beauty" in it's natural state?
Go for it

United States

#67 Jun 19, 2014
The Black Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The mutant white created ghettos. before the white beast arrived, there were no such things as ghettos or poverty. But as I told you before, I have never lived in any ghetto. By white trash standards, I am rich.
.
Not hardly. Every where the blacks go property values go down businesses move out because thievery, and crime rates rise = ghettos. The blacks create their own ghettos. However, it's not their fault on the most part. These blacks have no ownership. It's not theirs so they don't care or try to maintain it. It was GIVEN to them through various programs and hand outs, so they didn't earn it, so they don't care about it. If they had to work for it they would try to maintain it. It's kind of like feeding a stray cat. Once you start feeding them they get lazy and start laying around waiting for you to feed them. If you stop feeding them, eventually they get hungry enough to start hunting for food, like they are suppose to do. They either die or start working for their food. If we would stop the government programs and hand outs, the blacks would have to start working, and earn their own living. Once they start earning their own way, they would have a little pride and start taking care of their property and possessions, because they actually had to work for them, thus, ghettos would start disappearing, and the black man's pride would start rising and he could stop trying to prove himself to everyone.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#68 Jun 19, 2014
The Black Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is owned more than white people in the "beauty" department. They are fake in every sense of the word. And to top it off, I am far more intelligent than you are. You do not want to address the facts, you want to try and sniff my balls. Explain yourself. Explain why there exists such extreme dissatisfaction with "white beauty" in it's natural state?
You keep speaking of your own intelligence as though you're trying to convince yourself. You shouldn't make assertions you cannot prove.
I didn't get to the point where I am at now by being "less intelligent than you". I own 4 successful independent music stores within 3 cities in the mid-west. Can you claim anything of equal caliber? Quit telling people that you are far more intelligent than them, it just makes you sound...well stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 1 min bolle 142
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,382,278
News Miss. RV Parks Boots Interracial Married Couple... 11 min Senior Vaginal Odor 30
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 13 min Curious Me 1,396
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 22 min concerned 221
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 23 min Don Juan 1,389
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 23 min bolle 724
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Moses 44,747
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 29 min yisarel 134,139
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 1 hr Gremlin 50
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 3 hr DerekJ 132
More from around the web