Comments
61 - 80 of 88 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 24
Shante

Hazelwood, MO

#83 Jan 20, 2013
I'm a black female and I dated a polish guy in college and he was such a turn on with his mouth. The way he would suck and lick all over my body would really turn me on and make me so weak and thinking about how he made love to me, makes me want him rightnow.
someone

Troy, NY

#84 Jan 27, 2013
I'm Polish American and I have a 6.7"long/3 or so wide, so not all of us are insanely huge...but I'm 6'3" 240 and not overweight soo I guess it has some merit
anonim

Sofia, Bulgaria

#85 Jan 27, 2013
I saw just one and it was really tiny...
K M in Zion

Zion, IL

#86 Feb 1, 2013
My husband is Polish and he's tiny. He has an illegal business in our garage where him and his buddies have Saturday afternoon sausagefests.
Elle

Hicksville, NY

#87 Feb 19, 2013
I'm Latina & my boyfriend is polish. His dick is large. I love it. Lol

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#88 Feb 19, 2013
Never had 1 or saw one...
forreal365

Covington, GA

#89 Mar 5, 2013
Hello, iam black, white, and cherokee indian, mix race and iam beautiful, inside and out. Point is we are all human beings, we all bleed red sweetie, stop worrying about bull.......petty stuff, mine your own bussiness, as long as people choose who they want to be with, and they are happy, thats all that matters, no higher power said no color makes the happiest , most perfect, so stopp your immature ignorance! Because you know when we die, we rott, and stink, and we are gone, and tomorrow is not promised, so please lets just all get along, dont be prejudice, its a waste of valueable energy, we could be using to make the world a happier place......i send you agophie love from the bottom of my heart, may the higher power reveal his love and truth to you. Love is colorless, love conquers all, just open your heart, and let it abound.........
Popsicle wrote:
Now this is VERY racist, and rude!! Everyone deserves the right to live their life the way they feel they should with which ever race they are comfortable with. No one should place judgement on anyone for loving another. Why on earth is it any of your business if a black woman dates a white man?!? It's evident from ALL your posts that your are a VERY racist person who doesn't like anyone but your own race. Tell me this! Why is it that people like you can call white people racist names and get no crap from it but when white people say something racist its not ok?!? That is called being a hypocrite! Why is it that you scream racism everyday?!? I'll tell you why! You think by doing so you'll get your way and everyone else will cower to you because you'll scream racism! Let me tell you something you
bigot! In 1865, after the civil war had ended, WHITE congressmen signed the 13th amendment, which abolished slavery! You should really think before you speak! Your comments and racist remarks are offensive to WHITE people like me! <quoted text>
Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Mar 24, 2013
carcar wrote:
Have a polish bf, yes. Yes they are. 8.5 long, little over 7 inches in girth
Then your nether region must hang low like sleeve of wizard.
King Dick

Baldwin, NY

#93 Mar 26, 2013
Black men are the rulers when you talk about having the biggest cock. It's not only being big but to be a good lover and able to use and control what you have to satisfy and bring pleasure to the woman. These are the characteristics of a black man and his cock. White men on the whole are not good lovers even if they are holding the goods. It's not the size it's how you use it. Polish men are cruel to their women, treat them like slaves. I am black and have two female cousins who married divorced Polish men. They are very cruel and abusive to their wives. One is a hoarder and won't allow his wife to live in his home. Their is hardly any room in his home for her to live and he won't let her stay in the his apartment if he is not there. If she visits him, he searches her bags before she leaves his home. The other husband is childish and often does not speak to his wife for weeks because of simple arguments. He throws away the food when she cooks for him when he is angry. These men are very tight handed with money and barely give their wives money. My cousins should have looked for men not little boys.
tommyj

United States

#96 Sep 7, 2013
Kimmy wrote:
I would luv 2 experience a polish guy!
_kimmy,im ur polish man_email me and chat
christina

Saint Cloud, FL

#97 Sep 8, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Kto ta twa kurwa jest, Bohank?! ;-)
wtf are you talking about??? They are not. My boyfriend of 3 years is polish and i am black. Never had a problem with him or his family and friends. There are racist people in every race. Im not saying there aren't any racist slavac people but do not generalize. And in response to this post. My bf is slightly bigger than avg. but not that much bigger. Which is perfect. I don't want anything too big. The perfect fit will fit like a glove.
PolishWolf

Prato, Italy

#100 Oct 6, 2013
It dosen't matter the size, but how you use it
Jess

Winston Salem, NC

#101 Oct 8, 2013
Slavic men in general have big cocks.

Here's a page with tons of Russian & Polish cocks

http://menofrussia.tumblr.com/
Jess

Winston Salem, NC

#102 Oct 8, 2013
King Dick wrote:
Black men are the rulers when you talk about having the biggest cock. It's not only being big but to be a good lover and able to use and control what you have to satisfy and bring pleasure to the woman. These are the characteristics of a black man and his cock. White men on the whole are not good lovers even if they are holding the goods. It's not the size it's how you use it. Polish men are cruel to their women, treat them like slaves. I am black and have two female cousins who married divorced Polish men. They are very cruel and abusive to their wives. One is a hoarder and won't allow his wife to live in his home. Their is hardly any room in his home for her to live and he won't let her stay in the his apartment if he is not there. If she visits him, he searches her bags before she leaves his home. The other husband is childish and often does not speak to his wife for weeks because of simple arguments. He throws away the food when she cooks for him when he is angry. These men are very tight handed with money and barely give their wives money. My cousins should have looked for men not little boys.
When has anyone in the world ever rated black men as good lovers? never. Also Nigeria is a black nation, and they're 5.3 inch average no bigger and even smaller than many European nations LOL.
haha

Calgary, Canada

#104 Oct 24, 2013
Or your just a bunny rabbit [sl*t]
Rainy wrote:
The answer to this question, from my experience, is YES. EVERY Polish man I have ever had encounters with has been HUGE. It's a beautiful thing ;)
pastelle

UK

#105 Oct 25, 2013
Whitey wrote:
Lofl what aload of small minded idiots, you lot are the kind of people tht would not last two mins in a world of destruction, there was a comment about black women stay loyal to yr black men Fukin hipocrit, how can you say tht when every second black guy prefers white women fact, so sould,nt they be the ones to stay Loyal or is it yr too damn scared to argue with one as there,ll beat you senseless so looks like this goes out not to the polish man but the WHITE gurl blup blup blup....
untrue, not every black man prefers white women!!!!!!!!
DOLPHIN

Bridgwater, UK

#108 Nov 6, 2013
lets talk how to prevent oow babies in our community through reinforce contraception because that is the main source of thugs n ghetto girls.talking about dick all the time just breath fresh life into the stereotype that we r sex objects pls pls
Akhtar

Europe

#109 Nov 12, 2013
Hi I need fun gay boy age 24 to 37 my age 34 free fun my number 07424699974 ani girl need fun free msg me back
TRX

Winston Salem, NC

#110 Dec 6, 2013
Well from what I heard Slavic men have little dicks but alot of Poles have German ancestry just like the Czechs so many some are big?

Germans got HUGE ones.

http://germanstuds.tumblr.com/
Mike

Mitcham, UK

#111 Jan 10, 2014
I would like to have a relationship with a polish girl .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,101,947
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min Insect Trust 1,950
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 14 min black man1 2,396
Why are black men so ugly? (Apr '13) 15 min Phoenix Ascended 37
BLACK WOMAN gives birth to WHITE BABY 16 min Phoenix Ascended 23
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 29 min Devil Slayer Inco... 80
ISIS Training Looks Tempting: Would The Brother... 29 min Enough 17
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 48 min Satan 189
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Black Knight 5,017
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 hr reality-check 3,584
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••