LADIES, Do POLISH men have BIG cocks???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MissKashi4ever

Lansing, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2010
I think this question is worse than disturbing. I personally don't want to know.
pole

Mount Prospect, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2010
MissKashi4ever wrote:
I think this question is worse than disturbing. I personally don't want to know.
Hey Miss, How bout I slide my big polis sausage upside your nose and squirt you in eye ball!!!

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2010
beyondbelief wrote:
I heard they were WELL hung...
Has it tweaked your curiosity lol?

“Everybody Dies...”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#5 Dec 27, 2010
This crazy @$$ thread will probably have 700 posts by the weekend, I'm sorry to have contributed but I just had to say that.
MissKashi4ever

Lansing, IL

#6 Dec 27, 2010
pole wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Miss, How bout I slide my big polis sausage upside your nose and squirt you in eye ball!!!
Do you mean your vienna sausage?
carcar

Monticello, FL

#9 May 3, 2011
Have a polish bf, yes. Yes they are. 8.5 long, little over 7 inches in girth
Oh_Mary

Corona, NY

#10 May 3, 2011
carcar wrote:
Have a polish bf, yes. Yes they are. 8.5 long, little over 7 inches in girth
Sounds like the "Polish sausage" I played with, sucked on, chewed on and ate last night... Today I'll do the same thing with an Italian sausage...his name is Mario...hehehehe...
Rainy

Leesburg, FL

#13 Jun 7, 2011
The answer to this question, from my experience, is YES. EVERY Polish man I have ever had encounters with has been HUGE. It's a beautiful thing ;)
Polish fetish

Milton Keynes, UK

#15 Jun 11, 2011
Literally, I do not know if Polish men have big funsticks, but if you compare them to other nationalities, the men look like men, stocky, deep voices and are all builders and just look strong. So I reckon, polish men do have big funsticks, that is why divorce is low in their culture, they know how to please their women.
Brooke

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 17, 2011
Sweet I'm talking to a polish guy!!
Christiana

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2011
The polish guy that I'm talking to we have exchanged several pics and whoa he wasn't kidding when he mentioned that he has 6.5 penis and a big girth. I am just 24 yo and this man is 38 and we are still talking. As a matter of fact, we have both agreed that we want to have sex with each other. Honestly, I have never had sex with an older man much less a 38 yo but in my book wen I saw his pic of his dick my thots on age wen down the drain. Now all I want to do is try his man out during sex and see how much of his dick will stretch me out. PS: I checked his photos out very closely to see if they were photoshopped and they are the real deal no lie!
UruEuWauWau

France

#19 Nov 5, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
pollock's are extremely racist and god awful ppl
do you know Poland has one of the hugest skin head groups in the world only Russia has a bigger skin head movement
slavic ppl and blacks should stay away from one another.
KURWA
Kto ta twa kurwa jest, Bohank?! ;-)

“Life is what you make it!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 5, 2011
I've been with a Polish guy, it was above average, we dated for a bit, he was very delicate with his hands for a big guy.

“Life is what you make it!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#23 Nov 5, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you a traitor to you're race?
and this is why whites have no respect for us we are so submissive to them you turn your back on your own kind to please a white man RACE TRAITOR
Traitor?!?! God is why I am here, I only answer to the most-high and I am not about to take a lesson from black males who are worse than worse in all areas in particular IR, I don't have anything to be loyal too. Nice try though!:)
UruEuWauWau

France

#24 Nov 5, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know that one word so all this chicken scratch means nothing to me.
i have experienced polish ppl attitudes towards blacks and i for one dislike most ppl of Slavic background
but at the same time i find your kind interesting but still hold a deep hatred for a race of ppl that judge a race you never faced.
The way ya used that word it seemed as if ya called yourself a ho. I just wanted to be sure what ya meant. It's all good. ;-)

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 5, 2011
I wouldn't know about downstairs, but I notice that quite a few Polish men try to date BW. Those who I've had dealings with are nice and down to earth men. They love to eat, tell you where they are from and have fun. Never had issues with one.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28 Nov 5, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know that one word so all this chicken scratch means nothing to me.
i have experienced polish ppl attitudes towards blacks and i for one dislike most ppl of Slavic background
but at the same time i find your kind interesting but still hold a deep hatred for a race of ppl that judge a race you never faced.
Over here a lot of Bosnians try to act black and often date blacks. Now, a lot of Russians, I don't care for. Most of them I've dealt with are snobby and materialistic.
UruEuWauWau

France

#29 Nov 5, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>Over here a lot of Bosnians try to act black and often date blacks. Now, a lot of Russians, I don't care for. Most of them I've dealt with are snobby and materialistic.
Ma koji ba B&H da se pederi6u ko sjevernoameri4ke getoske crn4uge, heb'o te Mujo u lazljivo dupe usrano!! ;-D Again this lah-lah funny stories of yours when it comes to Europeans & the world. ;-)

Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Nov 5, 2011
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma koji ba B&H da se pederi6u ko sjevernoameri4ke getoske crn4uge, heb'o te Mujo u lazljivo dupe usrano!! ;-D Again this lah-lah funny stories of yours when it comes to Europeans & the world. ;-)
Hey, it's my life. I've always had a diverse group that I've associated with. Some by chance and some by association with others. I have friends who are Bosian and we are close, but I don't like all. One made a mistake of trying to brow beat my brother. The rest are cool. I'll associate with you unless, you give me a reason not to. If you don't me, I don't like you.

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 5, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
they beat and kill any black person that cross's over
"cross's"

smdh

Sounds like Eden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and white women please read.. 2 min Hakeem 4
Deleted Threads 4 min Ontere 20
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 5 min IRLrealism 29
When the Barack Obama presidency ends? 5 min Johnny 1
Sassyntrashy is White 11 min imposter 0
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,190,500
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 14 min freddie47 219
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Ben YISRAEL 109,113
All women prefer white men 51 min TranshumanX 2,519
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 1 hr yeaah 538