Why are black people the most hated r...
You are an idiot

Ardsley, NY

#1731 Jan 29, 2013
Live in baltimore city for a day and you will see gold teeth and chains the moment you open your eyes.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1732 Jan 29, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
Live in baltimore city for a day and you will see gold teeth and chains the moment you open your eyes.
Baltimore City is below my standards, as are trailer parks and any low-rent district where people like you live.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1733 Jan 29, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Baltimore City is below my standards, as are trailer parks and any low-rent district where people like you live.
LOL!

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1734 Jan 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Well its the truth! Check this out: http://crimebaltimore.com/ Its a crime ridden hole and I wouldn't ever go there. But these white trash guys live right in the middle of it, no wonder they are always so pissed off and come here to whine.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1735 Jan 29, 2013
Meanwhile, my neighborhood is basically crime free. In my neck of the woods, crimes like forgery and expired vehicle tags are what is happening. Oh wait, on January 13th, a (white) guy threw a rock through a liquor store window and stole three bottles of Vodka. Check this out: http://www.pvnews.com/records/crime_log/

White trash is more of a problem where I live than ghetto blacks who live more than 20 miles east. The black families in my neighborhood are all professionals with the same well manicured lawns and luxury cars and domestic workers as our white neighbors. We get along just fine. The Homeowners Association would address low class neighbors in a block meeting.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1736 Jan 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason we have a black president is because every every black person along with every other minority voted for him.
And so did more than 40% of white Americans. That 40% voted AGAINST the lying manipulating white male candidate and voted for the "nog". Boo hoo. No more white trash values in the White House. No more racists or greedy rich white guys will ever be President.
allen

Howell, MI

#1737 Jan 29, 2013
I came to a realization that you should not hate whites.. or feel even hated by whites based on the fact that without blacks..

around...

the whites who don't have blue eyes would just get murdered by whites who have blue eyes..
allen

Howell, MI

#1738 Jan 29, 2013
brown eyes sucks ass everyone with brown eyes if they are any race should seriously get a surgery for blue eyes.. or go kill themselves..

no boo.. the president is still white they went half with us..

hey you are half white wouldn't you be mad if herman cain won..
allen

Howell, MI

#1739 Jan 29, 2013
wtf I didn't want to post that what the hell is wrong with my computer!!

I have a new self hatred that's noteven based on being black.. just eye color..
louren

Australia

#1740 Feb 1, 2013
theres nothing wrong with being black im white but no one gets to choies in what skin coulor they have
louren

Australia

#1741 Feb 1, 2013
im white i dident get a say when i was born white and the black people dident either

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1742 Feb 1, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
Meanwhile, my neighborhood is basically crime free. In my neck of the woods, crimes like forgery and expired vehicle tags are what is happening. Oh wait, on January 13th, a (white) guy threw a rock through a liquor store window and stole three bottles of Vodka. Check this out: http://www.pvnews.com/records/crime_log/

White trash is more of a problem where I live than ghetto blacks who live more than 20 miles east. The black families in my neighborhood are all professionals with the same well manicured lawns and luxury cars and domestic workers as our white neighbors. We get along just fine. The Homeowners Association would address low class neighbors in a block meeting.
We had a coyote go tearing through the neighborhood the other day and a tree fell during high winds. Guess us black folks are bringing in all kinds of misfortune.
talltell

United States

#1743 Feb 2, 2013
black people are UUUGLY.

just plain ugly.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1744 Feb 2, 2013
Sometimes black people are extremly rude and provocative! But I cannot hate black people. Not really.
Deep down - they're better than a lot of white ppl. Because blacks ppls sometimes bad behavior is more understandable than white ppls bad behavior.
If they are the most hated "race", it's because of white ppls dehumanization and namecalling.( compare others to animals ). They simply have to do that in order to continiue the racism and discrimination. If the saw others as equal human beings. They were not able to do it!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1745 Feb 2, 2013
White men travel to African countries to take advatage of underaged girls and boys! It's illegal and it's phedophilia! White older women buy younger black African men for sex. It's not phedophilia, how ever it's immoral and disgusting, what those whites do. The most disgusting movie I've seen is called paradise love. There are clips on youtube. And if it's not enough BW are used and abused for small amount of money in the pornindustry! Things like that has to STOP! I think blacks and whites of same opinion have to communicate instead of argue!
Al Bundy

Dumfries, VA

#1746 Feb 6, 2013
Why travel to Africa? For weird sex tours? Remember, you always get what deserve. Aids is one of them. I don't think this is not good but may be suitable for the weird. Why are blacks so interested in Africa.....this country treats you as a foreigner and America is the country you know. Your roots are African but the don't know you, so just forget about it.
Facts

Dumfries, VA

#1748 Feb 9, 2013
Because they can't do the job they are hired for. Afirmative Action allows his to continue.

"I don't think your the right person for this job"

More proof:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575683...

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1749 Feb 9, 2013
Black men need to stop banging women left and right and abandoning them and their children afterwards. Stop leeching off of welfare and get your lazy ass up to do some work for the community. Get rid of all the shitty hip-hop rap gangsta music too. And stop eating so much god damned fried chicken, y'all are getting fatter by the minute! LOL.

It's too bad black slavery is illegal in the U.S. today, all you black folks could've been much more useful and obedient. Ah, if only. I would force the rebellious ones to lick my shoes. Hah.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1750 Feb 9, 2013
Well there are a few exceptions to the usual dumb black person, so eh, can't say I hate all of 'em. You guys just need to improve yourselves, because right now, EVERYONE hates you.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1751 Feb 9, 2013
Big Juicy Watermelons wrote:
Black men need to stop banging women left and right and abandoning them and their children afterwards. Stop leeching off of welfare and get your lazy ass up to do some work for the community. Get rid of all the shitty hip-hop rap gangsta music too. And stop eating so much god damned fried chicken, y'all are getting fatter by the minute! LOL.
It's too bad black slavery is illegal in the U.S. today, all you black folks could've been much more useful and obedient. Ah, if only. I would force the rebellious ones to lick my shoes. Hah.
since there is no slavery I think you white bigots should volunteer to do the work of slaves.You would be good at bootlicking and cleaning the cow and horse sh!t out of barns and stables.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This black man doesn't know why he's still here 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 min Drilling for the ... 1,142
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 3 min RMG Chinga tu Madre 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Guest 1,497,847
IS DRILLING for the NERVE 13 min Dan Snow 25
This black man just wrote 2 poems for his fiancee 13 min SlayWithTheTruth 5
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 21 min ItsMana 11
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 33
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 614
trump supporter by day, good cracker by night 2 hr axelaxfax 12
More from around the web