Why are black people the most hated r...
shawan from the hood

Bronx, NY

#2523 Apr 29, 2013
They hate us cuz were like roaches just can't get ride of us ... Descended from original kings nd queens
Spread knowledge thru out the world
Hand built nd shaped america
Constantly expose the misplaced hate
U could bet your last they don't like us ghetto or not ( you to my black uncle tom ass n****s)
Ones cause we take a good punch and dish an even better one ...... Holla
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#2524 Apr 30, 2013
Sally wrote:
Idiot - corporations have always driven by profits and making money. Greed is the nature of all mankind. Housing bubble was created because the banks assumed the economy will always maintain a steady growth and they are willing to take risk for higher profits. The tech sector drove country into prosperity and everyone thought the economy will continue to grow. Except they did not account for what was going on in other sectors. You see the Chinese had problems when they started trading with the Europeans during the Opium War period. Everyone was getting high and not working. They just doing what was done to them in the past. Americans getting high off of cheap goods and spending extra cash on other things such as luxury cars. The problem is that as you have more money to spend (disposable income) the more you spend on imports. The Chinese use their labor force to achieve production at lower cost and peg their currency so that the imported goods from China are always cheaper. So all of your jobs get exported. The only jobs left for you is gov jobs and they are slowly getting cut.
the more you post,the dumber you get,you actually believe that crap,no wonder it was so easy for the WHITE banker's to take thet 18 trillion dollar's in 2008,this isnt a country this is a corperation,only stupid white people who thought your pale skin put you in the same class as your rich white brothern are to blame,you actually though the same people who have stolen your independence you though you won in 1776,were going to let you get away,you forgot while in europe your control freaks the kings,queens,popes,jesuits,who used to burn your grand parents in oil,impaled,drowned,hung,just for going aganist the church, This is how a coperation work's DUMMY, the bankers get to gether=they start lending money out=give the people the illusion that the economy is booming=you the stupid white people start borrowing more=intrest goes up=the bankers stop lending money out=consumers dont have any money to spend=businesses start to close=bankers still want there money they lent out plus intrest=massive lay-offs=SUCKER ASS WHITE PEOPLE,dont try to put other people's face on STUPID WHITE PEOPLES PROBLEMS
Michael

Stamford, CT

#2525 Apr 30, 2013
ALL THIS HATE HATE HATE HATE! THATS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT IS HATE! IM SO GLAD I WASN'T BROUGHT UP TO HATE PEOPLE. WHEN GOD RETURNS ALL OF THIS HATE IS GOING TO END! PEOPLE THAT HATE ARE GOING TO HELL

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2526 May 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
ALL THIS HATE HATE HATE HATE! THATS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT IS HATE! IM SO GLAD I WASN'T BROUGHT UP TO HATE PEOPLE. WHEN GOD RETURNS ALL OF THIS HATE IS GOING TO END! PEOPLE THAT HATE ARE GOING TO HELL
Agreed!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#2527 May 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
Aren't we told in the bible to hate sin?
Mee

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2529 May 2, 2013
Negroes are universally disliked because where they exist in any numbers, there too you will find dramatically-elevated levels of violence, crime, disease, inbreeding, child molesting and baby rape, nasty-ass weaves, AIDS, substance abuse, serial killing, obesity (somewhat unique to our American slave descendants), illegitimate unwanted offspring, cultural degradation, stupidity, and general destruction.
The above is so tue. I'm a Black Female and i don't associate with black people at all unless we have someting in common. I dont have to like them because they are black and i'm black. I like and respect people to do the same. It's just a pity that I was born black.
Sally

Fairfax, VA

#2532 May 2, 2013
White boys are idiots too. They have thick skull and have very difficult time understanding basic concepts. Their math skills are below average world wide. They eat too much hamburgers and drink too much beer. They are coach potatoes because they watch too much stupid sh•t on cable TV. What is it that you enjoy from shows? It is so stupid and a waste of time. Why don't you exercise and lose weight? Your sedentary life style is unhealthy. If you appreciate things in life and you will be much happier.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2533 May 3, 2013
This question really doesn't even need to be asked. Everyone on the globe knows why these subhuman worthless trash are hated.

There's nothing good about them.
Mary knows better

Brooklyn, NY

#2534 May 5, 2013
Sally wrote:
White boys are idiots too. They have thick skull and have very difficult time understanding basic concepts. Their math skills are below average world wide. They eat too much hamburgers and drink too much beer. They are coach potatoes because they watch too much stupid sh•t on cable TV. What is it that you enjoy from shows? It is so stupid and a waste of time. Why don't you exercise and lose weight? Your sedentary life style is unhealthy. If you appreciate things in life and you will be much happier.
I date white men and let me say more black men by far are have Thick Skulls and Suck at Math.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2535 May 5, 2013
Mary knows better wrote:
<quoted text>have Thick Skulls and Suck at Math.
And everything else they attempt.
Overrated

Freeport, NY

#2536 May 11, 2013
Mee wrote:
Negroes are universally disliked because where they exist in any numbers, there too you will find dramatically-elevated levels of violence, crime, disease, inbreeding, child molesting and baby rape, nasty-ass weaves, AIDS, substance abuse, serial killing, obesity (somewhat unique to our American slave descendants), illegitimate unwanted offspring, cultural degradation, stupidity, and general destruction.
The above is so tue. I'm a Black Female and i don't associate with black people at all unless we have someting in common. I dont have to like them because they are black and i'm black. I like and respect people to do the same. It's just a pity that I was born black.
Stop lying you really don't mean it.
That heavy description of what you say about black people sounds like what was going on in Ancient Rome and Greece.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#2537 May 11, 2013
shawan from the hood wrote:
They hate us cuz were like roaches just can't get ride of us ... Descended from original kings nd queens
Spread knowledge thru out the world
Hand built nd shaped america
Constantly expose the misplaced hate
U could bet your last they don't like us ghetto or not ( you to my black uncle tom ass n****s)
Ones cause we take a good punch and dish an even better one ...... Holla
GOOD POST, there madd because,they cant get us to act like them, green's eyes are the eye's of envy,in ancient times=black rule,the our elder's,stated the beast with the bailful gift of light blue eyes were the EYE'S OF EVIL
Blonde hair and dark skin

North, SC

#2538 May 11, 2013

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2539 May 11, 2013
Blonde hair and dark skin wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05 /08/science/another-genetic-qu irk-of-the-solomon-islands-blo nd-hair.html?_r=0
Racist people are uneducated and do not understand genetics. They are probably reading your link and drooling and barking. Hillbillies! Hahahahaha.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2540 May 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist people are uneducated and do not understand genetics. They are probably reading your link and drooling and barking. Hillbillies! Hahahahaha.
Then the entire world must not be as educated as you are. They all hate you.
Overrated

Freeport, NY

#2541 May 13, 2013
I have seen blk ppl with fire red hair and freckles too just like some Irish ppl. I guess this trait has nothing to do with Europeans either.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#2542 May 13, 2013
Blonde hair and dark skin wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05 /08/science/another-genetic-qu irk-of-the-solomon-islands-blo nd-hair.html?_r=0
its called un-natural a depigment ressecive gene trait
MeHhnjhh

Fairfield, OH

#2543 May 15, 2013
BWar wrote:
<quoted text>
At least there are good blacks who can get along with and respect others. I've definitely met a few and it really sickens me when I see their hate and mistreat because of how they act and just because they hang around a non-black such as myself.
You are really rude and stereotypical the only people you see on the news shooting up movie theatres killing there children killing there boyfriends and killing little kids in a school are white people!! So you really need to watch what you say about black people because WE are not all the same. Just like not all white people are the same. There are some ignorant racist white people who have nothing better to do than bash blacks then there are some who knows that white people are just as violent as some blacks. Our president is black for crying out loud!!!!!!
Ginobili

Fresno, CA

#2544 May 26, 2013
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry that you witnessed that and I understand where you are coming from :( I went on youtube to watch New york stuff and the BP there are barbaric :( not all but most...I want to move to new york and am not afraid but seeing what I saw was disguisting thats why Im gettin myself a taser gun so if anyone trys that me with me they get zapped. come down here we are not like that here and are much more friendlier, even try new orleans :) but not Atlanta
that is racist. "majority of blacks" seriously?
themall

Voorhees, NJ

#2545 Jun 6, 2013
Native Americans are more hated than blacks..

everyone just keeps it a secret..

and never tells them that they hate them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,275,820
Are they racists, manipulators or both? 4 min Barkey 1
Egyptians in Egypt 4 min Enlightened 430
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 5 min Tricky little mon... 35
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 5 min freddie47 33,748
How to change a dysfunctional black community? ... 16 min Pos-Neg 2
News Celebration Bowl names 100 Black Men of Atlanta... 22 min MBMM 3
Healing The Black Race... 22 min selina london 342
White men are better lovers? 1 hr CinnamonPancake 483
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,058
More from around the web