Why are black people the most hated r...

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2526 May 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
ALL THIS HATE HATE HATE HATE! THATS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT IS HATE! IM SO GLAD I WASN'T BROUGHT UP TO HATE PEOPLE. WHEN GOD RETURNS ALL OF THIS HATE IS GOING TO END! PEOPLE THAT HATE ARE GOING TO HELL
Agreed!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2527 May 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
ALL THIS HATE HATE HATE HATE! THATS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT IS HATE! IM SO GLAD I WASN'T BROUGHT UP TO HATE PEOPLE. WHEN GOD RETURNS ALL OF THIS HATE IS GOING TO END! PEOPLE THAT HATE ARE GOING TO HELL
Aren't we told in the bible to hate sin?
Mee

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2529 May 2, 2013
Negroes are universally disliked because where they exist in any numbers, there too you will find dramatically-elevated levels of violence, crime, disease, inbreeding, child molesting and baby rape, nasty-ass weaves, AIDS, substance abuse, serial killing, obesity (somewhat unique to our American slave descendants), illegitimate unwanted offspring, cultural degradation, stupidity, and general destruction.
The above is so tue. I'm a Black Female and i don't associate with black people at all unless we have someting in common. I dont have to like them because they are black and i'm black. I like and respect people to do the same. It's just a pity that I was born black.
Sally

Dumfries, VA

#2532 May 2, 2013
White boys are idiots too. They have thick skull and have very difficult time understanding basic concepts. Their math skills are below average world wide. They eat too much hamburgers and drink too much beer. They are coach potatoes because they watch too much stupid sh•t on cable TV. What is it that you enjoy from shows? It is so stupid and a waste of time. Why don't you exercise and lose weight? Your sedentary life style is unhealthy. If you appreciate things in life and you will be much happier.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2533 May 3, 2013
This question really doesn't even need to be asked. Everyone on the globe knows why these subhuman worthless trash are hated.

There's nothing good about them.
Mary knows better

Chalfont, PA

#2534 May 5, 2013
Sally wrote:
White boys are idiots too. They have thick skull and have very difficult time understanding basic concepts. Their math skills are below average world wide. They eat too much hamburgers and drink too much beer. They are coach potatoes because they watch too much stupid sh•t on cable TV. What is it that you enjoy from shows? It is so stupid and a waste of time. Why don't you exercise and lose weight? Your sedentary life style is unhealthy. If you appreciate things in life and you will be much happier.
I date white men and let me say more black men by far are have Thick Skulls and Suck at Math.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2535 May 5, 2013
Mary knows better wrote:
<quoted text>have Thick Skulls and Suck at Math.
And everything else they attempt.
Overrated

Elizabeth, NJ

#2536 May 11, 2013
Mee wrote:
Negroes are universally disliked because where they exist in any numbers, there too you will find dramatically-elevated levels of violence, crime, disease, inbreeding, child molesting and baby rape, nasty-ass weaves, AIDS, substance abuse, serial killing, obesity (somewhat unique to our American slave descendants), illegitimate unwanted offspring, cultural degradation, stupidity, and general destruction.
The above is so tue. I'm a Black Female and i don't associate with black people at all unless we have someting in common. I dont have to like them because they are black and i'm black. I like and respect people to do the same. It's just a pity that I was born black.
Stop lying you really don't mean it.
That heavy description of what you say about black people sounds like what was going on in Ancient Rome and Greece.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#2537 May 11, 2013
shawan from the hood wrote:
They hate us cuz were like roaches just can't get ride of us ... Descended from original kings nd queens
Spread knowledge thru out the world
Hand built nd shaped america
Constantly expose the misplaced hate
U could bet your last they don't like us ghetto or not ( you to my black uncle tom ass n****s)
Ones cause we take a good punch and dish an even better one ...... Holla
GOOD POST, there madd because,they cant get us to act like them, green's eyes are the eye's of envy,in ancient times=black rule,the our elder's,stated the beast with the bailful gift of light blue eyes were the EYE'S OF EVIL
Blonde hair and dark skin

Williston, SC

#2538 May 11, 2013

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2539 May 11, 2013
Blonde hair and dark skin wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05 /08/science/another-genetic-qu irk-of-the-solomon-islands-blo nd-hair.html?_r=0
Racist people are uneducated and do not understand genetics. They are probably reading your link and drooling and barking. Hillbillies! Hahahahaha.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2540 May 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist people are uneducated and do not understand genetics. They are probably reading your link and drooling and barking. Hillbillies! Hahahahaha.
Then the entire world must not be as educated as you are. They all hate you.
Overrated

Elizabeth, NJ

#2541 May 13, 2013
I have seen blk ppl with fire red hair and freckles too just like some Irish ppl. I guess this trait has nothing to do with Europeans either.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#2542 May 13, 2013
Blonde hair and dark skin wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05 /08/science/another-genetic-qu irk-of-the-solomon-islands-blo nd-hair.html?_r=0
its called un-natural a depigment ressecive gene trait
MeHhnjhh

Dayton, OH

#2543 May 15, 2013
BWar wrote:
<quoted text>
At least there are good blacks who can get along with and respect others. I've definitely met a few and it really sickens me when I see their hate and mistreat because of how they act and just because they hang around a non-black such as myself.
You are really rude and stereotypical the only people you see on the news shooting up movie theatres killing there children killing there boyfriends and killing little kids in a school are white people!! So you really need to watch what you say about black people because WE are not all the same. Just like not all white people are the same. There are some ignorant racist white people who have nothing better to do than bash blacks then there are some who knows that white people are just as violent as some blacks. Our president is black for crying out loud!!!!!!
Ginobili

Fresno, CA

#2544 May 26, 2013
Carribean girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry that you witnessed that and I understand where you are coming from :( I went on youtube to watch New york stuff and the BP there are barbaric :( not all but most...I want to move to new york and am not afraid but seeing what I saw was disguisting thats why Im gettin myself a taser gun so if anyone trys that me with me they get zapped. come down here we are not like that here and are much more friendlier, even try new orleans :) but not Atlanta
that is racist. "majority of blacks" seriously?
themall

Howell, MI

#2545 Jun 6, 2013
Native Americans are more hated than blacks..

everyone just keeps it a secret..

and never tells them that they hate them..
themall

Howell, MI

#2546 Jun 6, 2013
everyone lies to you and says that they like Natives more than blacks...

it's a lie they like black s more than Natives because why is there more blacks than natives..
themall

Howell, MI

#2547 Jun 6, 2013
and the white man only gave them black slaves to trick them and or shut them up..
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#2550 Jun 19, 2013
Albert Schweitzer dedicated his livelihood trying to help develop Africa. As a medical missionary, he established a hospital in Gabon. Late in life, he had this to say:

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

Dr Albert Schweitzer, Nobel Peace Prize Winner 1951 ("African Notebook" 1939)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IR BWWM increase in media! (Jan '17) 5 min SpoiltMilk 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,619,772
Negro Failure Month: No "kangs", "kweens" or "e... 14 min SpoiltMilk 3
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 15 min YouTube Hoax 5
Do white men like the taste of Black penis? (Oct '15) 27 min DinduNuffins 21
TOM PETTY MEMORIAL THREAD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!... 32 min Bootlegger 10
Obama is a good for nothing usless washed up bu... 39 min Maceo is Legion 7
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 hr Deanna 159
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr Trollslayer 35,285
More from around the web