Couple's shocking racist 'tip' for wa...

Couple's shocking racist 'tip' for waitress

There are 20 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Monday Jan 9, titled Couple's shocking racist 'tip' for waitress. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

Kelly Carter was serving a white couple at a restaurant in Virginia when she saw "great service don't tip black people" scrawled across the bill. "I looked at the receipt three times is what I did because I was shocked because I've never been a server and seen that."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Andrew

Australia

#1 Monday Jan 9
Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah!!!

Suffer Sambo.
Mr oH

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Tuesday Jan 10
The poor colored CRYbabies that are "triggered" by this,
....are the same left-field hypocrite dumbfks that would be ooking and cage-rattling in celebration,
... if the color scheme was reversed...LOL!
ugly monkeys

United States

#3 Tuesday Jan 10
I saw this story yesterday lol. Hard to believe it's as big of a news story as it is. Liberals will post a story of a wm or WW giving a black a dirty look but won't go near a story that features BM beating a white just because they are white.
Hmm

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Tuesday Jan 10
Mr oH wrote:
CRYbabies
You have been crying for over ten years here fool.
Charlie

United States

#5 Tuesday Jan 10
Bytch probably wrote it herself to get media attention and sympathy donations. If I go into a resturaunt and see I am going to get a black or known coal burner as a cook or server, I will leave. Don't want that filth handling my food.
ugly monkeys

United States

#6 Tuesday Jan 10
Charlie wrote:
Bytch probably wrote it herself to get media attention and sympathy donations. If I go into a resturaunt and see I am going to get a black or known coal burner as a cook or server, I will leave. Don't want that filth handling my food.
I do agree. She probably did write that herself.
blk lives do not matter

New Canaan, CT

#7 Tuesday Jan 10
Charlie wrote:
dem kneeggers belong in cages ..........dats rite
Barros

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Tuesday Jan 10
You white-right nitwits set up your own contradiction. You can't believe the victim didn't write it herself, as if there aren't racist whites around saying crap like that, yet YOU are in here constantly spewing the same sort of crap!

Dullards.
Charlie

United States

#9 Tuesday Jan 10
White man thread.Get your old, libtarded, diaper wearing ,cuckold azz out of here, you fkin knee gar loving ck sucker.
ugly monkeys

United States

#10 Tuesday Jan 10
Barros wrote:
You white-right nitwits set up your own contradiction. You can't believe the victim didn't write it herself, as if there aren't racist whites around saying crap like that, yet YOU are in here constantly spewing the same sort of crap!

Dullards.
It would be hard to believe that a black minister would burn his house down and blame whites but it has happened. Truth is, there has been a drastic uptick in fake hate crime reports committed by negroes during Obama's time in office and Trump's election will likely make it worse.
Charlie

United States

#11 Tuesday Jan 10
Charlie wrote:
White man thread.Get your old, libtarded, diaper wearing ,cuckold azz out of here, you fkin knee gar loving ck sucker.
And take your boyfriend, Hmmjob with you.
Frogface Kate

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Tuesday Jan 10
I tip everybody according to service. Good service gets over 20%, great service 30% or better. If you get less than 15% tip, you have been a slug.
Israelite Supremacist

Matawan, NJ

#13 Tuesday Jan 10
Well, it would appear that the only thing a "Trump victory" has done for many whites, is convince that it is okay to sully their already degraded "character" even further.

Just like I said a year or so ago, the results of the 2016 Presidential election is designed to bring the worst out of America, and specifically from a Trump win, white America.

The white people that have been harboring deep racial hatred are feeling that they can now say and do what they've been wanting to, but what decent civility and "political correctness" kept them from doing. The result, many are going to revert back to a near feral state, where they will feel simply attacking someone because they PERCEIVE them to be a "threat" or "inconvenience" (skirting the rule of law and due process) to be "okay", or their long withheld "right".

This is simply what happens when you pamper a people. Continually allow them to see themselves as the "greatest thing ever", take advantage and liberty on whoever and wherever. Then start to take a little bit of that privilege away from them. They will then clamor for a "champion" to help them regain their "rightful place". Then once that "champion" is given, they will proceed to engage in much of the same petty and detrimental behavior they claimed was always directed towards them. This is what these "Trump America" incidents represent, and this is why there will be no more "America" once Trump is finished.
Ben Quick

Durham, NC

#14 Tuesday Jan 10
Israelite Supremacist wrote:
Well, it would appear that the only thing a "Trump victory" has done for many whites, is convince that it is okay to sully their already degraded "character" even further.

Just like I said a year or so ago, the results of the 2016 Presidential election is designed to bring the worst out of America, and specifically from a Trump win, white America.

The white people that have been harboring deep racial hatred are feeling that they can now say and do what they've been wanting to, but what decent civility and "political correctness" kept them from doing. The result, many are going to revert back to a near feral state, where they will feel simply attacking someone because they PERCEIVE them to be a "threat" or "inconvenience" (skirting the rule of law and due process) to be "okay", or their long withheld "right".

This is simply what happens when you pamper a people. Continually allow them to see themselves as the "greatest thing ever", take advantage and liberty on whoever and wherever. Then start to take a little bit of that privilege away from them. They will then clamor for a "champion" to help them regain their "rightful place". Then once that "champion" is given, they will proceed to engage in much of the same petty and detrimental behavior they claimed was always directed towards them. This is what these "Trump America" incidents represent, and this is why there will be no more "America" once Trump is finished.
Trump is the president of black America, too.

Black America is going to prosper under Trump as well.
Barros

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Wednesday Jan 11
Ben Quick wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump is the president of black America, too.

Black America is going to prosper under Trump as well.
What?
You mean the political and social environment would determine whether blacks prosper? Yet you white-right traitorous perverts claim that they are inferior and their inferiority makes them poor!

You worthless babbling nitwit, STFU, boy.
RMG El Rey de Transporte

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Wednesday Jan 11
Israelite Supremacist wrote:
there will be no more "America" once Trump is finished.
More political predictions from this one. LMLAO
Frogface Kate

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Wednesday Jan 11
Barros wrote:
<quoted text>

What?
You mean the political and social environment would determine whether blacks prosper? Yet you white-right traitorous perverts claim that they are inferior and their inferiority makes them poor!

You worthless babbling nitwit, STFU, boy.
Availability of job's, willingness to work, ability, and willingness to learn will help people succeed in the work force. With robotics and manufacturing going overseas the availability of jobs along with a population that should not be here to begin with, the opportunities for success are lessened.
Alabaster Goddess

Knoxville, TN

#19 Wednesday Jan 11
If this really did happen all I have to say is, well. Now you know what it's like to be a white server waiting on blacks. Rude isn't it, sweetheart..pfft
Barros

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Thursday Jan 12
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>

It would be hard to believe that a black minister would burn his house down and blame whites but it has happened. Truth is, there has been a drastic uptick in fake hate crime reports committed by negroes during Obama's time in office and Trump's election will likely make it worse.
And there are whites who commit crimes and claim black people did it! So what? Those anecdotes mean nothing.

What is real is a very definitive increase in hate crimes both because of having a black President and due to the racist incitement of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Athos

#21 Thursday Jan 12
This story does not seem true. I question the date that receipt was reprinted and the difference in handwriting and how the comment was written. I also question why this woman would accept over $3500 from the fund page that was created for her. But on the other hand, if it's not true, then why haven't the people come forward to show the original receipt without the comment on it? Are they embarrassed because they did indeed write that or just because they didn't leave a tip?

Too many questions and considering all the fake racist accusations in the news lately, I would never donate to something like this. Actually, I would not donate even if it was true. Money is not going to change her hurt feelings over a comment like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,479,245
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 5 min American Independent 162
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 14 min Paul 6
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 16 min Sweetheart4 32
facebook video black teens beating mental patient 17 min TANGLEFOOT 44
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 18 min Barros 245
ISIS : The Enemy Of Islam 20 min Barros 232
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 27 min The Wookie 91
Does Race Biologically Exist? 1 hr Barros 517
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr Jax 171
More from around the web