which gangs are the most dangerous in World?

Created by jayrag on Aug 17, 2008

800 votes

Click on an option to vote

bloods/crips (AA)

mexican mafia

ms 13(salvadoran)

jamaican/carribean

italian

russian

chinese

west african

lebanese/jews/arabs

other race

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 17, 2008
I just heard that in Mexico they had 800 kidnappings last year. You need ransom insurance if you are wealthy in Mexico. Some of the drug gangs have started doing kidnapping as a side business.

I wonder why the Mexican gangs in the U.S. don't kidnap Americans?

“My future husband!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2008
Chinese and Mexican gangs.

Mexicans will probably kill a black cat, cause it's black.
Joao Pequeno

Centreville, VA

#3 Aug 17, 2008
MS13 is the most powerful in terms of numbers. The Mexican mafia is probably the most dangerous in North America. Jamaican gangs used have the reputation for being the most violent but the Russian Mob is definitely the most brutal and dangerous in the organized crime world.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/07/21/wor...

Location hidden

#4 Aug 17, 2008
BrownSuga wrote:
Chinese and Mexican gangs.
Mexicans will probably kill a black cat, cause it's black.
mexicans love killing Mexicans more than us blacks.
I've been to Mexico twice. I had no idea it was so dangerous back then.LOL

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#6 Aug 17, 2008
Governmental.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2008
Joao Pequeno wrote:
MS13 is the most powerful in terms of numbers. The Mexican mafia is probably the most dangerous in North America. Jamaican gangs used have the reputation for being the most violent but the Russian Mob is definitely the most brutal and dangerous in the organized crime world.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/07/21/wor...
The Italian mob has been destroyed. No one fears them anymore. The Russians are the most dangerous crime gang among white guys.
The Mexican Mafia is more organized but MS 13 is more violent.
None of the Black street gangs are really a treat or a force in organized crime, except for selling drugs.
Marco

Detroit, MI

#8 Aug 17, 2008
The Government
Marco

Detroit, MI

#9 Aug 17, 2008
Oh yea I forgot abouth them HIV & STD boyz they dont even need spray paint to let you know they`re in town, So watch your back.
ray ray

Tucson, AZ

#10 Aug 17, 2008
The Russian Mafia. Because they are completely ruthless. But the main reason is, they have access to nuclear arsenal and high grade munitions and weaponry.
gorilla Palms

Trenton, NJ

#12 Aug 17, 2008
My ties to the fabled Illuminati.666

“is doin tha stanky legg”

Since: Apr 08

Fort worth, tx

#13 Aug 17, 2008
ROAChEs! They be everywhere, you kill one be prepared to take on 5 more after that, then so on and so on! Kinda like Mex...mmmhm... Nevamind!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 17, 2008
Is the U.S. headed in the direction of Mexico or Russia. These countries are havens for organized crime gangs.

The economy of the U.S. is getting worse and the poor people won't have jobs. Will poor people get into organized crime like they do in other countries.
Mexico and much of South and Central America is being over ran by criminal gangs who kill police at will and order politicians around like dogs.

While American police harass the black drug gangs, the really ruthless crime gangs are claiming territory in America.

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#15 Aug 17, 2008
The Police
1joe23

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Aug 17, 2008
Who ever is the best trained and organized. The street gangs are really just punks and can hurt people but do not have any real power in a large playing fiels. The Russian Mafia are former KGB so they have had the best training. The Israelis could probably be pretty nasty and take out any world leader and get away with it(JFK). It is the people who are best trained who are far the most dangerous 1,000,000,000 times more then any street toughs.
gorilla Palms

Trenton, NJ

#17 Aug 17, 2008
Illuminati

Russian Mafia

Italian Mafiosi

Chinese Triads

Japanese Yakuza

Nigerian Mafia

Columbian Paramilitary
Groups and Cartels

Mexican Mafia

FBI

CIA

Her Majesty's Royal Forces

US Armed Forces

New Age Neo-Nazis

The Catholic Church

Aryan Brotherhood

Various Biker Gangs

Jihadis
sorbetto

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 17, 2008
The Mexican government is getting tough with the drug mafia, and as the result, the mexican politicians and head of the police are being murdered. But that's in Mexico. Over the country, the black Mafia is the worst in general terms. In specific regions it varies, for example, in NY, the Russian mafia is the most dangerous and in California, New Mexico, etc the Mexican mafia.
sorbetto

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 17, 2008
Will there be Indian Mafia? I see more and more people from India. Their numbers keep growing.
obama drama rama lama

AOL

#20 Aug 17, 2008
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2008
sorbetto wrote:
Will there be Indian Mafia? I see more and more people from India. Their numbers keep growing.

Well you never kno what lurks in the dark in India...but over here in the U.S. the Indians don't even make up more than 5 %...so they don't have TIME for gangs because the FEW that are even over here come to better their education and to have a decent life, they don't have the time for gangs, nor do they have enuf people over here to even BOTHER with the gangs!

Besides, the East Indian race of people are kinda similiar to the African race as far as being a very forgiving, loving, and trusting race of people....but some of THEM may disagree with my views...LOL!
Joao Pequeno

Centreville, VA

#22 Aug 17, 2008
sorbetto wrote:
Not in America but several Indian mafias exist in India. There isn't one country that doesn't suffer from underground organized crime (at least I don't think so I could be wrong).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health is Wealth: 5 Deadly Health Issues for Af... 5 min Bear Rapid 4
PROOF Black people where the first Egyptians 20 min cool ideas 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min African AE 32,471
Curvy vs. FAT: why do fat women call themselves... (Sep '09) 46 min Sir jethro 23
BW are too good for sorry BM and BW believed th... 54 min Ben YISRAEL 20
The Knights Templar was founded by a Black Man (Mar '12) 1 hr bantu 63
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr bantu 3,854
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 114,887
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,594
All women prefer white men 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,246
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 6 hr iamcuriousnow 6,658
More from around the web