Blacks beating up Asian students!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loomy

New York, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2010
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20...

Sixth agency to probe racial violence at high school

The racial violence at South Philadelphia High School last month has drawn the official attention of yet another government agency.

The Mayor's Commission on Asian American Affairs Wednesday expressed "deep concern" over the Dec. 3 beatings of 30 Asian students by large groups of primarily African American pupils, and announced it would monitor the situation at the school.

The commission - an advisory panel with no enforcement power - is at least the sixth authority to open an investigation, hold hearings, or focus an official eye on the school. They range from the Philadelphia Police Department, to the city and state Commissions on Human Relations, to Vietnam's Deputy Ambassador to the U.S.

Nina Ahmad, chairwoman of the mayor's commission, called Wednesday for monthly reports on immigrant education and multicultural affairs at South Philadelphia High, as well as community meetings with city officials and Philadelphia School District administrators.

"We welcome opening up lines of communication to community groups who can help us" with solutions, said Evelyn Sample-Oates, a district spokeswoman.

Seven students required hospital treatment after the beatings. Ten - six black, four Asian - have been suspended, but more may still be punished.

Ahmad said the commission wants to help the district address issues related to multicultural education and the plight of immigrant students.

"We're hoping that out of this horrific incident," Ahmad said, "there's a silver lining."

In addition to the ongoing police probe, investigations already have begun by the Pennsylvania Commission on Human Relations, and by retired Judge James T. Giles, who the district hired to probe the incident.

The city's Commission on Human Relations is holding public hearings on racial discrimination in schools.

In addition, Vietnam's deputy ambassador met with U.S. State Department officials last week to discuss the safety of Vietnamese students at South Philadelphia High and said he would keep close watch on the situation.

Advocates for the Asian students have said they will file a federal civil rights claim.

Earlier this week, sharp divisions between those advocates and Superintendent Arlene Ackerman were evident at a private meeting called by the state Human Relations Commission.

Ackerman said too much time is being spent on the case, according to those at the meeting. She said she wants finger-pointing to stop, and that while fixes are needed, the main issue is citywide violence and racial tensions.

The advocates contended the district has long ignored racial strife and violence, and that district efforts to fix the problems at South Philadelphia High - more counselors, cameras, police, diversity training - aren't enough.
Loomy

New York, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Why do they act like animals?? The Asians just want to go to schools and achieved. But these blacks beat them up for it. Very bad.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Typical black cowards ganging up on people in groups. Worthless slime.

“Topix Rated R Superstar”

Since: Feb 10

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

#4 Feb 18, 2010
what about NFL knucklehead Ricky Manning beating up the Kurdish nerd on his laptop at Denny's. Are Black men just prone to being compulsively violent, is it really "product of the environment"?
Chuck Norris

San Marcos, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2010
That's ok. I'll get Jet Li to whoop those KneeGrows. He'll whoop on those monkeys like Bruce Lee whooped me, back in the day. LOL
Amy

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 18, 2010
Blacks are so friggin violent and then they wonder why people don't like them....well there is your answer you violent apes!! And who says you can't be racist. I hope some day all the races gang up and exterminate you from America. Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans etc are on our side, not yours!!
starlite

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 18, 2010
why are we just hearing about this if it happened almost 4 months ago? this is very sad but the school is to blame for the violence and parents. if kids had afternoon jobs, study groups, and if some of these basketball/football stars would give back to the communities where they come from this MESS wouldn't be going on. violence begets violence.
Yoyo

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Why pick on these poor Asians!! You are bringing hate to them and in return they will hate blacks more.

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Good thing this sh!t don't happen in my country!!!
zen

Middle Village, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
That's terrible. Hope they don't start hating blacks because of this.
YoYo

New York, NY

#12 Feb 19, 2010
zen wrote:
That's terrible. Hope they don't start hating blacks because of this.
They will hate blacks now. This is so sad. I hope these blacks are charged with a hate crime. But we know they won't.
leave me alone

Santa Clarita, CA

#13 Feb 28, 2010
yep and hispanics,whites,blacks,asians and other races do the same. this is nothing new. do i care? yes i do and i want the violence to stop!
Jeff

Orangevale, CA

#14 Apr 16, 2010
Why aren't the black "civil rights" leaders not speaking out?????

The African American leaders will soon have rallies and protests against these Chinese Americans. How dare these Asians throwing their faces & heads against their fists. Their fists has been traumatized so badly that they wouldn't be able to take notes in class. This is how the "Black Movement" has become in America..... How SAD!!
Fillmore Chick

Daly City, CA

#16 Apr 19, 2010
Blacks are violent by nature, they are jungle people. I'm Asian, from the fillmore district of San Francisco, a Black Area of SF, Black people are animals. Ape like.
Shane Kerby

Lichfield, UK

#17 Jun 24, 2010
I don't mind Asians, latinos, Jews, gypsies or LGBT. However, I can't stand blacks. I say we get all the gays, lesbians, Asians, Jews latinos, Vietnamese, whites, Rednecks, Russians and Native Americans to come together and teach the blacks, (including Afro Americans, Jamaicans and Haitians a lesson they will never forget.
xyz

Pearl City, HI

#19 Oct 27, 2010
because they know they can't hang with them academically or anything else in life.
Doner

Chatham, NY

#21 Oct 30, 2010
GreatAmerica wrote:
This is the reason other Minorities hate Blacks. This is the reason Chinese restaurant in Black Neighborhoods are mean and rude to Black Customers. Black people can not control themselves and need to stay away from everyone. Where is the likes of Moses and that other coon Tim John denouncing this crap.
I sadly agree. And I am black.:( My people can't behave.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 30, 2010
FAKE LINK, FAKE STORY. Why is this in the AA forum???
Carol

Detroit, MI

#23 Oct 30, 2010
Amy wrote:
Blacks are so friggin violent and then they wonder why people don't like them....well there is your answer you violent apes!! And who says you can't be racist. I hope some day all the races gang up and exterminate you from America. Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans etc are on our side, not yours!!
Too funny and there are some nuts that say Becky is soooooo nice. Hey Amy are you saying that the entire Blk community fought those people.
Betty Manzella

Westwood, NJ

#24 Oct 30, 2010
xyz wrote:
because they know they can't hang with them academically or anything else in life.
As a so called black woman sadly I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a millennial and my generation sucks 3 min Teddy 2
White boys desire blk woman and jealous of blk men 3 min Austin L 1
Dear White People 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 303
I hate niggors 6 min Jax 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Real 136,454
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 52
Trump..Have you ever even read the Constitution? 9 min Lopez 8
More from around the web