WHITE SLAVES, BLACK SLAVE Owners. LOL

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
This slave crap is boring. We all now know you white folks were the first slaves. White Slave Descendants. This is so boring. But thanks, it gives me the opportunity to put this info back out. Thank you.

http://www.google.com/url...
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Mark wrote:
This slave crap is boring. We all now know you white folks were the first slaves. White Slave Descendants. This is so boring. But thanks, it gives me the opportunity to put this info back out. Thank you.
Man black folks had black & white slaves

Read bible

So AA need to stop bitching about slavery on topix
Do Not Be Jealous

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
I didn't know about white slaves.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Do Not Be Jealous wrote:
http://www.ironbarkresources.com/slaves/index...

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottensl...

White mfs slaves to

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Trayvons skittles wrote:
European slavery practically ended in the 17th century.
Glad to say that my people stopped fighting each other for pointless reasons and enslaved someone of another race. Slavery is bad but I rather have my people have African, Asian, etc. slaves than their own blood as slaves.
if by "you people" you mean whites yes they stopped fighting and started killing each other in mass.
Do Not Be Jealous

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Trayvons skittles wrote:
European slavery practically ended in the 17th century.
Glad to say that my people stopped fighting each other for pointless reasons and enslaved someone of another race. Slavery is bad but I rather have my people have African, Asian, etc. slaves than their own blood as slaves.
Whites did have their own blood as slaves, also burned their own alive as witches, you need to read more history.
Sera

North York, Canada

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Do Not Be Jealous wrote:
Technically there were no slaves in America until the Negro Anthony Johnson took his Negro to John Casor to court about ownership, in Virginia.

The court ruled that the Nero Johnson owned his Negro servant for life and so was in fact a slave.

Yes folks, the first real owner of a Negro slave, in the northern Americas was a fellow Negro.

Without that Negroes lawsuit about another man's freedom, slavery wouldn't have existed in the northern Americas.

Until then, such workers were indentured servants, who basically worked for someone for a period of time, often 5 to 7 years, to pay off debt or to get a nest=egg.

Indentured servants were common place in Europe and the UK especially utilized them a lot.

Maybe if White people were also slaves in America then they too should be getting reparations, eh!!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 18, 2012
"Up to one-half of all the arrivals in the American colonies were Whites slaves and they were America's first slaves.

These Whites were slaves for life, long before Blacks ever were. This slavery was even hereditary. White children born to White slaves were enslaved too.

Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands.

Free Black property owners strutted the streets of northern and southern American cities while White slaves were worked to death in the sugar mills of Barbados and Jamaica and the plantations of Virginia.

The Establishment has created the misnomer of "indentured servitude" to explain away and minimize the fact of White slavery.

But bound Whites in early America called themselves slaves. Nine-tenths of the White slavery in America was conducted without indentures of any kind but according to the so-called "custom of the country," as it was known, which was lifetime slavery administered by the White slave merchants themselves.

In George Sandys laws for Virginia, Whites were enslaved "forever." The service of Whites bound to Berkeley's Hundred was deemed "perpetual."

...study 17th century colonial America, sifting the documents, the jargon and the statutes on both sides of the Atlantic and one will discover that White slavery was a far more extensive operation than Black enslavement.

It is when we come to the 18th century that one begins to encounter more "servitude" on the basis of a contract of indenture. But even in that period there was kidnapping of Anglo-Saxons into slavery as well as convict slavery.

...Ships carrying White slaves to America often lost half their slaves to death. According to historian Sharon V. Salinger, "Scattered data reveal that the mortality for [White] servants at certain times equaled that for [Black] slaves in the 'middle passage,' and during other periods actually exceeded the death rate for [Black] slaves."

Salinger reports a death rate of ten to twenty percent over the entire 18th century for Black slaves on board ships enroute to America compared with a death rate of 25% for White slaves enroute to America."

http://www.ironbarkresources.com/slaves/white...

Sera stop lying
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#11 Dec 18, 2012
These white mfs keep saying only black folks slaves when they ass be slaves
Lanza Is Innocent

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Sera wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically there were no slaves in America until the Negro Anthony Johnson took his Negro to John Casor to court about ownership, in Virginia.
The court ruled that the Nero Johnson owned his Negro servant for life and so was in fact a slave.
Yes folks, the first real owner of a Negro slave, in the northern Americas was a fellow Negro.
Without that Negroes lawsuit about another man's freedom, slavery wouldn't have existed in the northern Americas.
Until then, such workers were indentured servants, who basically worked for someone for a period of time, often 5 to 7 years, to pay off debt or to get a nest=egg.
Indentured servants were common place in Europe and the UK especially utilized them a lot.
Maybe if White people were also slaves in America then they too should be getting reparations, eh!!
Blacks know the first slave owner was Black, that is only news to the whites. Line up for your reparations, your ancestors earned it.
I'm willing to bet you, that black slave was treated a lot better by the black owner.
CHEATERS

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Why do whites throw slavery into every conversation. It is always slave descendant this, slave descendant that, when the truth is, WHITEs ARE SLAVE DESCENDANTS. Blacks don't keep bringing up slavery, whites do, to be insulting. Why? Because most of the dumb azzes don't know about White slavery.
If it wasn't so dumb, it would be funny.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Mark wrote:
You are SO right, it is SO boring. So, when are you ever gonna stfu about it?!
The Jews had it way worse than the blacks, and they are all well educated and rich. You don't see them b!tching about the crematoriums and concentration camps. They are out busting their a$$ for the $$ you covet, but don't want to put the effort into earning.
The Native Americans don't b!tch...
It's just the blacks that want to go over and over slavery, because it serves a purpose. They get to say, "poor ole me." Because they don't have the backbone as a race to bounce back the way the Jews did. The world wars only have a few years on desegregation, when is your race gonna start keeping up with other persecuted races like the Jews? Never... You like being victims too much.
CHEATERS

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Roxxanna29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO right, it is SO boring. So, when are you ever gonna stfu about it?!
The Jews had it way worse than the blacks, and they are all well educated and rich. You don't see them b!tching about the crematoriums and concentration camps. They are out busting their a$$ for the $$ you covet, but don't want to put the effort into earning.
The Native Americans don't b!tch...
It's just the blacks that want to go over and over slavery, because it serves a purpose. They get to say, "poor ole me." Because they don't have the backbone as a race to bounce back the way the Jews did. The world wars only have a few years on desegregation, when is your race gonna start keeping up with other persecuted races like the Jews? Never... You like being victims too much.
You didn't understand. Whites bring up slavery to insult. I bring up white slavery to educate dumb azz whites to the FACT of White slavery.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#18 Dec 24, 2012
CHEATERS wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't understand. Whites bring up slavery to insult. I bring up white slavery to educate dumb azz whites to the FACT of White slavery.
And black folks bring up slavery for what?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Dec 24, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>And black folks bring up slavery for what?
Merry Christmas to all of you.
anumberinabandna me

Saltville, VA

#20 Dec 24, 2012
yea where the hel are my white slaves man i wanna rape myw hite slave women and make white men come out..

and be my programmers..
anumberinabandna me

Saltville, VA

#21 Dec 24, 2012
dude native americans.. HAD blacks as slaves..

why would you.. say that they should btch or not..
anumberinabandna me

Saltville, VA

#22 Dec 24, 2012
just because you killed um all..

is the only reason anyone feels bad about for um..
anumberinabandna me

Saltville, VA

#23 Dec 24, 2012
whites actually were picking on native americans.. even while those native americans owned black slaves!
anumberinabandna me

Saltville, VA

#24 Dec 24, 2012
it's a weird thing about it..

who to side with the white man or native americans..

well we are gona side with native americans because you turned them into an endangered species really the white man deserve just as much credit as they do to an extent i mean i guess it depends what tribe you are talking about..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 2 min roxiepet 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,582,507
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 16 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 39 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 52 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109