3 young black boys forced into a stri...

3 young black boys forced into a strip search

Posted in the African-American Forum

Annazayla

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2007
I just say this story on Fox News Chicago. Three young African American boys between the ages of 6 and 8, were subjected to a strip search after $140.00 was discovered missing from a staff members backpack at a local Community Center. The Supervisor at that center ordered two teenage boys to take the young boys into the bathroom, one by one, and strip search them. The young boys were told that if they didn't strip naked that they would be blamed for taking the money. The Supervisor has been suspended and the two teenage boys who performed the strip search were fired. Isn't this some bull?? All of this child molestation stuff going, how can an adult order teenagers to strip search young 6,7 and 8 year old boys? Shouldn’t' that have been left to the parents? And why didn't the Supervisor, who ordered to search, suffer the same fate as the two teenage boys? What kind of message does this send? White people would have been in an uproar had this happened to their young child. This is why it is so important blacks to unite. I don't know the race of the perpetrators, but I can imagine they were black because of the district’s location. Had that happened to my child, I would have wanted to ring the necks of those in charge. How barbaric can we be???? When will adults learn that it is not o.k. to treat children any kind of way? I can imagine those young boys were scared out of their mind. Why does this mess keep occuring in our communities?
Robbie J

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 8, 2007
I hear you on this. Whether there were parents there or not, strip searching children?! Come on now. I won't even go into the havoc that would have been wreaked if they were my children. Do you know if they even had the money in the end Annazayla?

Since: Jul 07

Dover, DE

#4 Aug 8, 2007
That's absolutely disgusting and it reflects the kinds of problems we have in this society--problems that people are more than willing to let slide if the color doesn't match. >:(
Annazayla

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 9, 2007
Robbie J wrote:
I hear you on this. Whether there were parents there or not, strip searching children?! Come on now. I won't even go into the havoc that would have been wreaked if they were my children. Do you know if they even had the money in the end Annazayla?
The boys were innocent (as I figured).
just

La Plata, MD

#6 Aug 9, 2007
Annazayla wrote:
I just say this story on Fox News Chicago. Three young African American boys between the ages of 6 and 8, were subjected to a strip search after $140.00 was discovered missing from a staff members backpack at a local Community Center. The Supervisor at that center ordered two teenage boys to take the young boys into the bathroom, one by one, and strip search them. The young boys were told that if they didn't strip naked that they would be blamed for taking the money. The Supervisor has been suspended and the two teenage boys who performed the strip search were fired. Isn't this some bull?? All of this child molestation stuff going, how can an adult order teenagers to strip search young 6,7 and 8 year old boys? Shouldn’t' that have been left to the parents? And why didn't the Supervisor, who ordered to search, suffer the same fate as the two teenage boys? What kind of message does this send? White people would have been in an uproar had this happened to their young child. This is why it is so important blacks to unite. I don't know the race of the perpetrators, but I can imagine they were black because of the district’s location. Had that happened to my child, I would have wanted to ring the necks of those in charge. How barbaric can we be???? When will adults learn that it is not o.k. to treat children any kind of way? I can imagine those young boys were scared out of their mind. Why does this mess keep occuring in our communities?
Is there a link to this story. I would like to read more about it. Thanks
whitefolksare the devil

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2007
same thing happened here at a school with three white girls. teachers lost their jobs over that one...and in the OPs case...all adults involved and those teen boys who searched the boys should be punished severly.
Annazayla

Matteson, IL

#8 Aug 10, 2007
just wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a link to this story. I would like to read more about it. Thanks
Here is the link below:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 2 min 2 Dogs 27
A Black man Invented the Automobile (Mar '15) 7 min Reverend Chicken... 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min mdbuilder 1,417,193
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 33 min Vito 174
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 hr Moses 32
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr Moses 885
Black men are the ORIGINAL cuckolds! (Oct '15) 1 hr king cuckold 22
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 2 hr KIP 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,814
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr fluer 219