First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ummmmm

Santa Maria, CA

#85 May 1, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very existence is an insult to humanity.
<quoted text>
Where have you ever asked them other b-daggers not to promote white boys?
<quoted text>opp
Our problem is our women love white men. That is why we cannot find any decent women available to us. So we have no choice but to accept love where we can find it. I would be a fool to reject a pretty Latina girl with a good job who offers herself to me for life. If I marry her, and I plan to do exactly that as soon as possible, she would not have to work in any blue collar job. She would go to school full-time and still have an extra $15-20,000 coming in because that is the way I have it. Never call me broke because I have $1/2 million tied up in my education, plus,$100,000 in the bank. That is the problem with you black b-daggers. You never give a brother a chance. But if you would simply talk to me in a respectful manner, you would see me offering your $15,000/year simply to go to school. If I do not get married, or even if I do get married, I will adopt my grand-daughter so she can get a free education. I am a war veteran.
<quoted text>
For many of us, it is not about what we want to do. I lived in Japan for 3 years. I met a woman there and married her. I never even saw a black woman for 3 years. But, I have $1/2 million for my education because I served my country in that capacity. But fools like you cannot see it.
<quoted text>
When you are over 60 years old and all the black women are calling you a worthless old man who deserves no respect, and a Latina girl in her 20s offers herself to you for life, you are in love. That is how it works. And I have been trying for decades to dumb this down to you.
In Islam, Muhammad married the richest woman in Mecca at that time. She came to him and threw herself at his feet. He never looked at another woman until she died. She is the ONLY woman who bore children for Muhammad. although he later married about 14 different women. She was his life's love. Why cannot you understand that? And do not tell me that I have not told that story before.
<quoted text>
Exactly, you "independent black women" are my "insecurities". And I will get over you.
<quoted text>
None are married to "independent black women". Duh?
Continued below...
The fact that you separated her quote and replied to every section of it, shows how offended you really were

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#86 May 2, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with you stupid feminazis: you think you can brainwash people and control thought. Sorry to disappoint you. The African Revolution is here to stay.
And again with the insults that you lament over from others but fling out all too gladly yourself. This is why I don't take you seriously. You can't even have an intelligent conversation without insulting someone.

Goodbye.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#87 May 3, 2014
ummmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you separated her quote and replied to every section of it, shows how offended you really were
Yes. I find that kind of ignorant crap very offensive, negative and counter-productive. Usually I ignore it. But the title of this thread is "This One Black Man" Obviously they are talking about me. They want to tear me down any kind of way they can. It is sad they would want to destroy me when, as you can see, I am here mainly to promote the CPP and advance African Unity. Black racism is Nation of Islam stupidity. It has always been contrary to Pan-Africanism.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#88 May 3, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
And again with the insults that you lament over from others but fling out all too gladly yourself. This is why I don't take you seriously. You can't even have an intelligent conversation without insulting someone.
Goodbye.
Your very existence is an insult to humanity. Either support the CPP or get lost. This is not about me or any other one person. This is an Independent African Political Party. You are lying if you claim you oppose us because Samia Nkrumah and I are two of the leaders. Aunt Jemimas like you opposed us when Kwame Nkrumah was freeing Africa from the white man. You oppose us because you have a deep seated self-hatred of everything pertaining to Africa.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#89 May 3, 2014
Usually they conspire against me behind my back. Now, they are stupid enough and arrogant enough to attack me openly.
ummmmm

Santa Maria, CA

#90 May 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I find that kind of ignorant crap very offensive, negative and counter-productive. Usually I ignore it. But the title of this thread is "This One Black Man" Obviously they are talking about me. They want to tear me down any kind of way they can. It is sad they would want to destroy me when, as you can see, I am here mainly to promote the CPP and advance African Unity. Black racism is Nation of Islam stupidity. It has always been contrary to Pan-Africanism.
Well if it makes you feel any better, these people are on the internet, so what they say doesn't really mean much..

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#91 May 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very existence is an insult to humanity. Either support the CPP or get lost. This is not about me or any other one person. This is an Independent African Political Party. You are lying if you claim you oppose us because Samia Nkrumah and I are two of the leaders. Aunt Jemimas like you opposed us when Kwame Nkrumah was freeing Africa from the white man. You oppose us because you have a deep seated self-hatred of everything pertaining to Africa.
I have nothing to do with your politics nor do I have any idea what you're talking about or where you get the idea that I hate Africa. You're inventing reasons to dislike me which sort of leads me to believe you don't have a reason to otherwise.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#92 May 5, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to do with your politics nor do I have any idea what you're talking about or where you get the idea that I hate Africa. You're inventing reasons to dislike me which sort of leads me to believe you don't have a reason to otherwise.
My politics is Africa. Anybody who cannot see that is an idiot. If you do not like my politics, you do not like Africa. If you had a brain in your head, you would find out or ask what I am talking about before you run off at the mouth. I do not like big mouth fools.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#93 May 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
My politics is Africa. Anybody who cannot see that is an idiot. If you do not like my politics, you do not like Africa. If you had a brain in your head, you would find out or ask what I am talking about before you run off at the mouth. I do not like big mouth fools.
And I don't like children who can't speak without spitting foul words.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#94 May 5, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't like children who can't speak without spitting foul words.
Please ignore him, he is a crazy old man. You will achieve absolutely nothing from posting to him and all he will do is use different accounts to judge your posts.
Rough10

Springfield, NJ

#95 May 5, 2014
AfricanDelights wrote:
Is gorgeous. STUNNING. Reminds me of my home in Africa and everything that is good and pure and beautiful and trustworthy and warm and.... stunning.
http://pixel51.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/20...
http://heedmag.com/REDESIGN/wp-content/upload...
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2237971456/nm1591...
Ladies, who is that one celebrity you love?
No Husbands... I said CELEBRITY.
PS: This is a fun thread to make your Monday a little more bearable ;)
He looks corny and uncomfortable in those photos. I don't know why most African men always look corny or somethings always look "off" about them.

Location hidden

#96 May 5, 2014
Rough10 wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks corny and uncomfortable in those photos. I don't know why most African men always look corny or somethings always look "off" about them.
How does a person look 'corny'?
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#97 May 6, 2014
Lovely Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol its still a nice thread. You have to ignore the drama and focus on the subject of the thread. The topic has just gone off topic.
Nice, imho

http://verchelartcessoire.files.wordpress.com...

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/blair_underwo...

Location hidden

#98 May 6, 2014
Maceo_Luvs_Cheap _WW Pxssy

Arlington, VA

#99 May 6, 2014
AfricanDelights wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Maceo

Nobody cares about Black males people practice "Rational Racism" even if your decent BM you will be subject to some wrong behaviors seen from the collective race of Black males!

This is my observation of the races like it or not!

I'm sure other will agree. If that wasn't so why do people post their opinions of groups on that one individual of any race? They try to hold that person to the stereotype of that particular race!

You say this is not true?

I say your wrong!

Your behaviors I see in many irresponsible Black males and you went down the same path, chased WW, worship material things and didn't do for your family like MOST Black males! Same behaviors, different pair of pants, same results........Your alone , running to GOD on the backend of your life from living wrong with few friends or family members who are angry because AAM are selfish, self centered and generally die alone on the back end of your lives!

Am I correct?

This is what I see in the buik of AAM

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#100 May 6, 2014
*This whole entire thread is just proof of where we are now...in the year 2014!

Now we've reached a place where some bw are so angry,bitter and just plain damaged and where wm are now unable to maintain their jealously and feelings of insecurity...as they pertain to bm!

Thus the nature of their coming to an AA forum to challenge and attempt to demean bm on a daily basis!

Again...it's not us bm who are going to a forum filled with white males....to challenge,demean and try to marginalize them...and convince their women that we are their only hope of happiness!

Even while we know that all wm aren't every woman's fantasy...we know what wm get up to...but the fact of the matter is...we're just simply not that pressed!

While these white boys go live and breath here on Topix's AA forum...where they talk about bm day and night!

It's the very epitome of insecure behavior!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#101 May 6, 2014
I mean damn..when you have to attack every bw who expresses her appreciation,preference and attraction to bm...and attack the men in question...LoL..you have some very serious issues!

*It's so damn bad that...when I walk into some places with my very own wife...there are wm staring and frowning at this beauty being with me...her own husband...some of these guys are staring so damn hard...with a total look of frustration...as if I've stolen something from them...lol...it's retarded!

Location hidden

#102 May 6, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
I mean damn..when you have to attack every bw who expresses her appreciation,preference and attraction to bm...and attack the men in question...LoL..you have some very serious issues!
*It's so damn bad that...when I walk into some places with my very own wife...there are wm staring and frowning at this beauty being with me...her own husband...some of these guys are staring so damn hard...with a total look of frustration...as if I've stolen something from them...lol...it's retarded!
I agree with you, there is nothing wrong with interracial dating but when you go out of your way to demean and attack one race of men there is definitely something wrong.
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#103 May 7, 2014
AfricanDelights wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
mmhmm

if there is such a thing as the "one black man" it would be idris elba hands down :)
*good thread*
http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploa...

Location hidden

#104 May 8, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>mmhmm
if there is such a thing as the "one black man" it would be idris elba hands down :)
*good thread*
http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploa...
Everyone is voting for Idris Elba!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 3 min Barbosa 18
The Three Stages of Fear 4 min NubianSunset 3
How did Elijah Muhammad know that the moon was ... (Sep '12) 9 min Supermike2164 87
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 10 min Moses 33
Food stamp cuts to make Obama king of the world 13 min Raptor 5
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 15 min Raptor 141
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min Moses 32,545
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min Moses 46,268
The UK has left the EU 50 min Moses 70
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
More from around the web