Washington Post: Obama 2nd term a fai...

Washington Post: Obama 2nd term a failure!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cisxo

Phenix City, AL

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Lol nigghurs and beaners will run America in a short period of time LOL.
Chicken Pills

Spirit Lake, ID

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Exactly! Obama is a total moron who fails at everything he attempts (unless it's set up for him by others like TARP and bin Laden). He will certainly go down as a failure and probably a fraud, and even though he's really not "black", we will never have to suffer through the novelty of a "black president" again.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Chain Them All wrote:
Just like his first failed term in office, now even liberal rag the Washington Post has already declared his second term a massive failure.
Thanks a lot nighurs and beaners! Don't count on getting hired by your White Overlords anytime soon!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george...
I knew tat punk's 2nd term was a failure on November 6, after the votes were counted.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#10 Jun 21, 2013
THX BBC Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
more predictions from topix crackers…….lol
If Obama had knowledge that his IRS illegally targeted Conservative groups what would be the proper action?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> If Obama had knowledge that his IRS illegally targeted Conservative groups what would be the proper action?
Impeach that pervert and get it over with.

Lakeland, FL

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach that pervert and get it over with.
He deserves a humiliating resignation. Personally I'd like him to suffer the same treasonous fate as Benedict Arnold. U bessbleedat

Lakeland, FL

#14 Jun 21, 2013
Obama Until 2017 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually BYTCH you said he wouldn’t get a 2nd term……you GUARANTEED IT!
lol
Cheating wasn't part of the equation. How low those thugs will go is disgusting. Das raht

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 21, 2013
Obama Until 2017 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually BYTCH you said he wouldn’t get a 2nd term……you GUARANTEED IT!
lol
he has not gotten it so far. At this rate, he will not get it. He will be lucky to last another 6 months.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> He deserves a humiliating resignation. Personally I'd like him to suffer the same treasonous fate as Benedict Arnold. U bessbleedat
I know you're impatient but you're just going to have to wait until 2017 and then probably Hillary or Michelle Obama will take over.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#18 Jun 21, 2013
I've come across what the media had to state and it's humilating for him. They called him incompetent and a liar smh. He may have been over his head in this second term.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#19 Jun 21, 2013
Well....looks like a third party will run the white office next lol. Bring it. After watching this craziness right now...it's a circus.

Lakeland, FL

#20 Jun 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're impatient but you're just going to have to wait until 2017 and then probably Hillary or Michelle Obama will take over.
Are they going to illegally intimidate their rivals too, SelornaPaden? Why do you spam? Das TERBUHL

Lakeland, FL

#21 Jun 21, 2013
Obama Until 2017 wrote:
<quoted text>
More predictions from the dumb azzhole that said Romney would win in a LANDSLIDE!
lol
Hard to win a possible rigged election my friend. Das raht

Level 8

Location hidden

#22 Jun 21, 2013
ASC wrote:
I've come across what the media had to state and it's humilating for him. They called him incompetent and a liar smh. He may have been over his head in this second term.
It's a concerted effort that started when Obama was elected in 2008 to destroy the Obama presidency by extremist groups. Republican obstructionists in congress will not pass a bill as long as Obama is president.The real issue is the republican congress who would rather see the country fail than see another democrate elected,especially one of color.Whether Obama will be been able to restore the country to the pre-Bush era remains to be seen but the Republican obstructionists must share at least some of the blame.Hopefully that will change in the 2014 elections by the election of a responsible congress.

Lakeland, FL

#23 Jun 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a concerted effort that started when Obama was elected in 2008 to destroy the Obama presidency by extremist groups. Republican obstructionists in congress will not pass a bill as long as Obama is president.The real issue is the republican congress who would rather see the country fail than see another democrate elected,especially one of color.Whether Obama will be been able to restore the country to the pre-Bush era remains to be seen but the Republican obstructionists must share at least some of the blame.Hopefully that will change in the 2014 elections by the election of a responsible congress.
Sooooo SelornaPaden the spammer, does POTUS Oblamer deserve any blame? Why do you spam? Das terbuhl
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#24 Jun 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, obstruction was and is still very clear between the Dems and Republicans. These "incidences" will just make it hard for Dems to win in the next election. It's still humilating though with all of these bizarre scandals and him spending more of this time due to little fault of his own trying to defend himself rather than do the duties put forth. They're all to blame. Obama shouldn't been playing sissy and timid when trying to "reach across the aisle" knowing that they didn't like him regardless. He set himself up for this one partly.

Lakeland, FL

#26 Jun 21, 2013
Obama Until 2017 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all bytch I’m not your friend. Secondly, if you have PROOF of a rigged election I challenge you to post it……LIAR.
lol
I am sorry you are so angry my friend. The IRS admitted to illegally intimidating Conservative groups. This cannot be debated. If obama authorized this, should he resign? Gnomesayin

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Jun 21, 2013
THX BBC Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington Post
Opinions
George Will (GOP Strategist)
smh @ how dumb this cracker is
HA! I saw the word "opinion" in the link and knew it was written by repub. Thanks, now I don't even have to click the link. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#31 Jun 21, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, obstruction was and is still very clear between the Dems and Republicans. These "incidences" will just make it hard for Dems to win in the next election. It's still humilating though with all of these bizarre scandals and him spending more of this time due to little fault of his own trying to defend himself rather than do the duties put forth. They're all to blame. Obama shouldn't been playing sissy and timid when trying to "reach across the aisle" knowing that they didn't like him regardless. He set himself up for this one partly.
Repubs know come 2016 there will be a change and they want it to be a republican change. I don't see that happening especially with the republican congress doing nothing I believe another democrat will be elected in 2016 but unless congress changes it will be the same old "politics first" and country second from congress.They can talk about Obama being a bad president but where's the wrath for these worthless do-nothing congressmen?

Lakeland, FL

#32 Jun 21, 2013
Roofis wants BBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling LIES. There were no laws broken and Democratic as well as Conserva-crap groups were questioned. No matter how much you lie, you will not change reality.
The questioning was horribly lopsided against Conservative and Christian groups. They(IRS) admitted it, friend. Das raht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 4 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web