Vanessa Bryant (Kobe's wife) Files fo...

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#461 Dec 19, 2011
stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>Wow and IRBM who finally attack a nonBW....that's fair...if this had been a BW..BM would have made it a point to point out she sat on her butt and will take half...even more since she has kids....calling her all types of golddiggers..
Actually I would call any woman of any race doing the same thing a gold digger. I only tell the truth about BW doesn't mean I hate BW,(of course I don't hate them), but they have a problem with listening and submission to their man. There are good women out there of all races gold digging does not go to just one race of woman.
stoopid

AOL

#462 Dec 19, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I would call any woman of any race doing the same thing a gold digger. I only tell the truth about BW doesn't mean I hate BW,(of course I don't hate them), but they have a problem with listening and submission to their man. There are good women out there of all races gold digging does not go to just one race of woman.
I agree with you..there just need to be balance..BM talking about the good BW as much as the bad..and the bad nonBW..as much as the good..or else..it turns all BW off from BM and it gives nonBW a free pass to use BM when BM don't call them on their shyt as well..
Carol

Orem, UT

#463 Dec 19, 2011
nuts wrote:
<quoted text>But the real question is why aren't black men calling these type of white women out...why do they pretend WW aren't doing this to them and in a very public manner...it's as if they fear declaring war on WW like they do on BW.....instead they not only gladly take it, but will defend and uplift WW inspite of it all...
BM aren't going to declare war on non blks...

as they're afraid of reliation....

so they attack the women of their culture.

Too many are cowards.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#464 Dec 19, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Kobe was stupid not getting a prenup, now he's paying for it big time. Precisely half of his income for community property laws in Cali. Vanessa gets half for sitting on her butt,except for having his 2 kids. Lesson for rich men: DO NOT GET MARRIED UNLESS YOU GET A PRENUP!!!!!!!!!!
Let us be REAL about this prenup stuff, if he asked for a prenup Vanessa would have said NO! For most men, asking a woman for a prenup is asking for the relationship to end. Why do we EVEN pretend to think that a prenup is a real option. IT IS NOT. Geez...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#465 Dec 19, 2011
silky smoothy wrote:
Lol if this was a Black woman threads would read.
Kobe's goldigging hoe leaves
Why are Black women such golddiggas!!
Get a pre-nup successful Black men
Yet when it is a non Black woman not a peep from Black men.
ah we have called these hypocrites out on this. One guy even felt the need to bring a black nba wife into this when it isn't een abou her. They will do anything to try and defelct away from the elephant in the room. The elephant is them allowing non back women to use them.

Location hidden

#466 Dec 19, 2011
smh wrote:
And all them males (probably mostly ..If not all white boys) got the same pucci for free..while she made Kobe catch a public embarrassment and pay up for it financially ..but BM don't want to verbally attack WW/others who do this to them..they are only outrage @ BW...
And they probaly took turns getting it on the same night!

Location hidden

#467 Dec 19, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
BM aren't going to declare war on non blks...
as they're afraid of reliation....
so they attack the women of their culture.
Too many are cowards.
Of course not becas ethey eed thosenon black women to breed their future mixed babies!

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#468 Dec 19, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Lol, does anybody marry for love anymore?
Sure they do, for love of money!

“Stop being moronic. ”

Williamsburg, VA

#469 Dec 19, 2011
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they do, for love of money!
And this is why marriage is OVER RATED.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#470 Dec 19, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>You believe he has a wife? Interested in buying some swamp land!
Actually it was sarcasm. It was relevant to the topic in hand ie, he's is always talking about IR BW yet alleges to have an Asian wife??!!
BUCKETHAID

Reisterstown, MD

#471 Dec 19, 2011
You know it's gonna come out if you're a rich & famous Lakers player if you grab some white tail while you're on the road. You can't keep it a secret in this day & age of the Internet, cellphones/texting, etc.

It ain't like Kobe's wife is Moms Mobley.

But then men are horny 24-7 and it doesn't matter if the wife is the most beautiful women in the whole freakin' world. They will still get it on if the opportunity presents itself. Their penis does the thinking for them.

And when you're a rich & famous man, you are surrounded by hooha - white, brown, black, yellow, young, old, MILF's, etc.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#472 Dec 19, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Kobe was stupid not getting a prenup, now he's paying for it big time. Precisely half of his income for community property laws in Cali. Vanessa gets half for sitting on her butt,except for having his 2 kids. Lesson for rich men: DO NOT GET MARRIED UNLESS YOU GET A PRENUP!!!!!!!!!!
Well Tim, unless you intend to cheat you shouldn't need one in the first place!
BUCKETHAID

Reisterstown, MD

#473 Dec 19, 2011
Every regular person wants to tell the world about their experiences/encounter/sex with a celeb. Especially women. They come out of the woodwork to hold a press conference."

"We slept together at the Motel 6 in Flint, MI. He farted a lot. He couldn't get it up half the time. He said his wife's name over & over when he was sleeping. I feel so used & degraded. I bleached my a s s h o l e for him too. Sniff. He didn't treat me like the queen that I am. By the way, I'll be appearing in HUSTLER next week. Did you get my good side? My name is spelled Q-R-I-S-T-I-L. Thank you. Buh-bye."

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#474 Dec 19, 2011
BUCKETHAID wrote:
Every regular person wants to tell the world about their experiences/encounter/sex with a celeb. Especially women. They come out of the woodwork to hold a press conference."
"We slept together at the Motel 6 in Flint, MI. He farted a lot. He couldn't get it up half the time. He said his wife's name over & over when he was sleeping. I feel so used & degraded. I bleached my a s s h o l e for him too. Sniff. He didn't treat me like the queen that I am. By the way, I'll be appearing in HUSTLER next week. Did you get my good side? My name is spelled Q-R-I-S-T-I-L. Thank you. Buh-bye."
Not all women. I have had experience of a sporting personality before and I managed to keep it to myself and a few close friends.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#475 Dec 19, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/16/ kobe-bryant-wife-divorce/?icid =maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Cs ec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D120995
He'd better have a pre-nupt. His parents warned him not to marry her but he didn't listen, now if he doesn't have a pre-nupt she is taking half his ass(ets) with her, lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#476 Dec 19, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
And this is why marriage is OVER RATED.
I don't think marriage is overrated, I just think marriage to American women is overrated, not to mention risky. This is why a wise man makes his wife to be sign that pre-nupt, and if she won't sign it, then he cancels the marriage plans.

In my eyes, all women are essentially hoes. Especially the hot ones. They will only get with you for your cabbage. That is why Kobe's wife got with him. And, in my eyes, Kobe was justified in cheating. When your wife is a gold digger, and you're giving her the gold, then she should STFU when you cheat on her, because its not like she loves you for who you are.

Of course, Kobe's wife is a woman, and women naturally want to keep their men(and most importantly their financial resources), to themselves. This is the REAL reason women get mad when they catch their man cheating. Men are biologically wired to pass down their genes, and will bang as many chicks as they can when given the opportunity. This is particularly true for rich and powerful men. Muhammamed Bin Laden, Osama's father, had 50 children with a bunch of different women.

Level 5

Location hidden

#477 Dec 19, 2011
WandaLouise wrote:
Not all women. I have had experience of a sporting personality before and I managed to keep it to myself and a few close friends.
How did you "keep it to yourself" if you told "a few close friends?" Jesus you women are stupid......you just contradicted yourself in the above post.

Level 5

Location hidden

#478 Dec 19, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Great post Tim; and you answered the question I was wondering about. So Kobe didn't get the pre-nupt, eh? ROFL, yeah, his ass is grass, and his "ex" wife and her attorneys will be the lawn mower, LOL!

You know whats really sad about it? Kobe's career as an NBA player is short and finite. He can only play so many games before his body begins to age and wear down. And much of the money he earned throughout his career is now about to go into the hands of his "ex" wife, who didn't sweat for his wealth at all. And she will get to enjoy his riches while getting fcked by another man and sucking his dick.....

This is the consequence that men pay when they trust hoes. Tupac said never trust a b&tch from a prostitute. It is all about that M.O.B.(Money Over B*tches). Fck these hoes, when it is time to get married me and my "abogados" will have an iron clad pre-nupt waiting on my soon to be wifey, and she will need to read, understand, and sign on that dotted line. If she does not, then she can kiss our relationship good bye.......cool, the last sentence of this posts rhymes!:D

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#479 Dec 19, 2011
this loser kobe is a big big loser

if you wanted to mess around then you should of not gotten married you stupid idiot

now she will get 60-70 % of youre money

was it worth it moron??????????

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#480 Dec 19, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you "keep it to yourself" if you told "a few close friends?" Jesus you women are stupid......you just contradicted yourself in the above post.
No actually there is a difference in telling everyone and keeping it quiet with just a few -one or two of your friends knowing about it. I didn't broadcast it and I didn't tell every body that I knew.

STFU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 12 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128