Vanessa Bryant (Kobe's wife) Files fo...

Vanessa Bryant (Kobe's wife) Files for divorce!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 16, 2011

Location hidden

#2 Dec 16, 2011
Say what you want aout Kobe but you can not dny th he loved his wife.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Williamsburg, VA

#5 Dec 16, 2011
Loved her enough to cheat on her. She was hot too. Stupid ass cheating negros.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
I know all men can cheat but Kobe married way too young. He should just be getting married not divorced. I know he loves Vanessa but I believe had he matured first then he may have thought twice about marrying her. She is just his first love.

“WhoWokes=”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

MsSaffyre Up ([email protected])!

#7 Dec 16, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I know all men can cheat but Kobe married way too young. He should just be getting married not divorced. I know he loves Vanessa but I believe had he matured first then he may have thought twice about marrying her. She is just his first love.
I don't agree on that! Vanessa knew what she was doing! How long have they'd been married! Stacking those papers! Sheet look at basketball wives! We all know that shaqueal o'neal loved shaunie ! Now he is marry to hoopz's!!! It's all about money! Not love! If men and women cheat I consider it cheating people out of love! But I know that maybe kobe didn't intentionally wanted to go out his way and mess around! Unless vanessa haven't being giving it up! Fake pretending! She knew that he love her! But it's all about that money! This is some B.S..

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 16, 2011
Really? If that were a BW, his height alone would KEEP HER THERE...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Well, you know the saying, "For every HOT woman, there's a man who's tired of fcuking her".

What a [email protected]$$!

I hope he signed a pre-nup! No pre-nup in the state of Cali. will have a n!**a back at moms...QUICK!

LOLOLOL!!!!!

“Stop being moronic. ”

Williamsburg, VA

#10 Dec 16, 2011
lol @ hoopz and shaq. shaq ugly as hell with like 30 kids.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Alot of BW will stick with a guy like especially if he is a rapper, athlete, gangster, bad boy, baller, thug, any BM who 6ft+...

“Stop being moronic. ”

Williamsburg, VA

#12 Dec 16, 2011
they stupid for staying then, lol

“WhoWokes=”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

MsSaffyre Up ([email protected])!

#13 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
they stupid for staying then, lol
yeah they are ! The men like kobe and shaq are either stupid or don't care! but no matter what vanessa going still get that money! because kobe is stupid enough not to sign no pre-nup! Yeah he love her! But she showed got love for that money!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 16, 2011
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of BW will stick with a guy like especially if he is a rapper, athlete, gangster, bad boy, baller, thug, any BM who 6ft+...
Well, you don't have to be 6 ft. if you're all of those.

:{)
Level 3

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 16, 2011
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobe's wife is Latina.
FG Here

Tallahassee, FL

#17 Dec 16, 2011
Lucie Acosta wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobe's wife is Latina.
Just showing that BW do it too...

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#18 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
lol @ hoopz and shaq. shaq ugly as hell with like 30 kids.
Shaq is a nice guy and he takes care of his kids. He's generous and a good citizen too, he's kind to people and he isn't ugly. I've seen worse. Lamar Odom is ugly!

“Stop being moronic. ”

Williamsburg, VA

#19 Dec 16, 2011
Bychance, women just baffle me sometimes. Their preferences are very difficult to understand.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#20 Dec 16, 2011
Personally I can't see why she stayed with him after the cheating episode. He sexed a nasty pig of a woman that had the sperm of 3 other men in her underwear and that's not counting Kobes. He's an ass anyway but so is she. I've heard stories fo how she treats people that she thinks are beneath her, she isn't a nice person.

She married him for position and money and she's got it. Maybe if he married the girl he was engaged to before he met her he'd be happy. But he never even called her to tell her it was off, he just walked away and married a girl that he didn't even know. Peopel get what they deserve.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#21 Dec 16, 2011
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you know the saying, "For every HOT woman, there's a man who's tired of fcuking her".
What a [email protected]$$!
I hope he signed a pre-nup! No pre-nup in the state of Cali. will have a n!**a back at moms...QUICK!
LOLOLOL!!!!!
VampiYAH...nooo that fool didn't have a prenup and he got mad at his family because they tried to warn him. He didn't talk to them for a while. Maybe he doesn't care about what she gets because it will benefit his daughters but I'll bet when she meets another man he'll wish he had her sign one.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#22 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Bychance, women just baffle me sometimes. Their preferences are very difficult to understand.
Some women LOL.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#23 Dec 16, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Loved her enough to cheat on her.
No man is PERFECT!

Like the song asked, "Why do FOOLS Fall In Love?"

Love does NOT equate to INTELLIGENCE.

Often men love a woman enough to DIE for her, but they will STILL CHEAT on her out of their own weakness.

Remember, WOMEN have torn down the STRONGEST and WISEST of men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 1 min Hmm the meanie 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,619,459
How to make my booty round? 3 min Ugly monkeys 1
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 4 min Jah doo 246
Obama is a good for nothing usless washed up bu... 8 min Johny rebel 1
Where is GrandMASTER Lee? 8 min Paul 11
Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un homo-erotic fan f... 11 min Lady Majestic Rising 3
Can America Become 80% White Again? 39 min Harrisson 127
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 50 min el rey de los cam... 35,281
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Zero 23
More from around the web