Who's your secret "crush" on Topix Afam?

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1721 Nov 19, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I was just being goofy ;).
:)

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1722 Nov 19, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>....you're not showing off... just trying to pretend that you're someone that you're not.
... says the one who thinks that "The Feds" are screwing up her life and watching her every move, yet constantly talks about it on Topix. LoL :)
Carol

United States

#1723 Nov 19, 2012
lisa michigan wrote:
<quoted text>can I see you naked?i love women are you gay or bi?
Maybe you'll get plenty of that in prison..foul beast.
Carol

United States

#1724 Nov 19, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
... says the one who thinks that "The Feds" are screwing up her life and watching her every move, yet constantly talks about it on Topix. LoL :)
Yet Ive identified several corrupt feds/accomplices from Michigan...

why are you disguising your look?
lisa michigan

United States

#1725 Nov 19, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll get plenty of that in prison..foul beast.
you lezbo! Is it true that allsheboons are gay black hearted beast.
Carol

United States

#1726 Nov 19, 2012
lisa michigan wrote:
<quoted text>you lezbo! Is it true that allsheboons are gay black hearted beast.
Why not post under your registered name...foul beast.

Probably associated with amber lamps and pure observation as well....

definitely accomplices to these despicable corrupt feds and accomplices.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1727 Nov 19, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Ive identified several corrupt feds/accomplices from Michigan...

why are you disguising your look?
*Sure* you have. LoL

Why *not* add a filter, or use an iPhone app that adds a filter or even two of my choosing *before* the picture is actually taken? Why *not* leave my hood up in this particular picture (there, it just happened to be cold outside)? It's a simple safety precaution that changes/alters my *actual* hair and eye color, and skin tone and coloring... and I also enjoy the effects, being an analog photographer myself (*this* particular picture, until I change it, is a "pinhole camera" analog effect which duplicates a *real* pinhole camera splendidly, for those interested in "real" photography). I've explained this already on *this* thread, you know.

Most people are afraid or too ashamed to show their countenance, even filtered. Most people use pictures that they like, feel "expresses themselves", or think are amusing, or even use fake pictures of other people to represent themselves. I've even seen pictures here of the backs of people's heads. That's *their* choice and I have no quarrel with it. Since *you* do, try asking *them* your question. They're *much* better candidates for your Topix avatar ponderings.

Who are *you* to ask, anyway?:) Why don't *you* make an account and show everyone *your* unfiltered, front-facing picture? When you do,*then* come back and ask me your question-- when you have the grounds to do so.

(Don't use the BS that you've used before: "they deleted my account"... you *must* be perfectly aware that it's quite easy to make a new one, simply through observation. There are people here who do it *all* of the time, mostly after being banned, and often have two or more registered accounts. Some even have two accounts that they use on a regular basis, without *hiding* it: look at "Stonedlove / Shalimarr", and "MrAnderson9 / AgentSmith9".)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1728 Nov 19, 2012
@carol i heart you but i dont thinkthe feds can be watching you as well as replying to you all the time via topix :) wouldnt they just have your email and harrass you there just saying...
Carol

United States

#1729 Nov 19, 2012
lisa michigan wrote:
<quoted text>you lezbo! Is it true that allsheboons are gay black hearted beast.
Now aziya/Toni is using these beasts's names...

how much did you pay the shady criminals?
Carol

United States

#1730 Nov 19, 2012
Bribes recently paid out to Topix mods...

and shady pastors (distance relatives) to distribute amongst shady relatives.

Pathetic.
Carol

United States

#1731 Nov 19, 2012
aziya etc having the people these corrupt feds recently paid...

Coming out of the closet...haha.
Carol

United States

#1732 Nov 19, 2012
Everyone of these monsters who took bribes should be charged with conspiracy...

They should be charged with every crime that these feds have committed against me and my kids...

20 years to life. Hopefully many die in prison.
Carol

United States

#1733 Nov 19, 2012
You feds do know that selling and possession of drugs to raise bribe money is a crime right.
Carol

United States

#1734 Nov 19, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
@carol i heart you but i dont thinkthe feds can be watching you as well as replying to you all the time via topix :) wouldnt they just have your email and harrass you there just saying...
Shouldnt you be out spending your money?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1735 Nov 19, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldnt you be out spending your money?
Uh no luv im at work... are you insinuating im taking bribes now to??

Really Carol..
Carol

United States

#1736 Nov 19, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no luv im at work... are you insinuating im taking bribes now to??
Really Carol..
lol
Carol

United States

#1737 Nov 19, 2012
Aziya kicked the first topix mod to the curb after she paid him bribes and knew that he was included in conspiracy with them.

Now another is dumb enough to be played by her, incredible.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1738 Nov 20, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
*Sure* you have. LoL
Why *not* add a filter, or use an iPhone app that adds a filter or even two of my choosing *before* the picture is actually taken? Why *not* leave my hood up in this particular picture (there, it just happened to be cold outside)? It's a simple safety precaution that changes/alters my *actual* hair and eye color, and skin tone and coloring... and I also enjoy the effects, being an analog photographer myself (*this* particular picture, until I change it, is a "pinhole camera" analog effect which duplicates a *real* pinhole camera splendidly, for those interested in "real" photography). I've explained this already on *this* thread, you know.
Most people are afraid or too ashamed to show their countenance, even filtered. Most people use pictures that they like, feel "expresses themselves", or think are amusing, or even use fake pictures of other people to represent themselves. I've even seen pictures here of the backs of people's heads. That's *their* choice and I have no quarrel with it. Since *you* do, try asking *them* your question. They're *much* better candidates for your Topix avatar ponderings.
Who are *you* to ask, anyway?:) Why don't *you* make an account and show everyone *your* unfiltered, front-facing picture? When you do,*then* come back and ask me your question-- when you have the grounds to do so.
(Don't use the BS that you've used before: "they deleted my account"... you *must* be perfectly aware that it's quite easy to make a new one, simply through observation. There are people here who do it *all* of the time, mostly after being banned, and often have two or more registered accounts. Some even have two accounts that they use on a regular basis, without *hiding* it: look at "Stonedlove / Shalimarr", and "MrAnderson9 / AgentSmith9".)
Yawn...
Such a boring poster... go to the Anglo forum and bore them :(
Carol

United States

#1739 Nov 20, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
*Sure* you have. LoL
Why *not* add a filter, or use an iPhone app that adds a filter or even two of my choosing *before* the picture is actually taken? Why *not* leave my hood up in this particular picture (there, it just happened to be cold outside)? It's a simple safety precaution that changes/alters my *actual* hair and eye color, and skin tone and coloring... and I also enjoy the effects, being an analog photographer myself (*this* particular picture, until I change it, is a "pinhole camera" analog effect which duplicates a *real* pinhole camera splendidly, for those interested in "real" photography). I've explained this already on *this* thread, you know.
Most people are afraid or too ashamed to show their countenance, even filtered. Most people use pictures that they like, feel "expresses themselves", or think are amusing, or even use fake pictures of other people to represent themselves. I've even seen pictures here of the backs of people's heads. That's *their* choice and I have no quarrel with it. Since *you* do, try asking *them* your question. They're *much* better candidates for your Topix avatar ponderings.
Who are *you* to ask, anyway?:) Why don't *you* make an account and show everyone *your* unfiltered, front-facing picture? When you do,*then* come back and ask me your question-- when you have the grounds to do so.
(Don't use the BS that you've used before: "they deleted my account"... you *must* be perfectly aware that it's quite easy to make a new one, simply through observation. There are people here who do it *all* of the time, mostly after being banned, and often have two or more registered accounts. Some even have two accounts that they use on a regular basis, without *hiding* it: look at "Stonedlove / Shalimarr", and "MrAnderson9 / AgentSmith9".)
How incredibly phoney...you and most here know exactly what I look like.
Carol

United States

#1740 Nov 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...
Such a boring poster... go to the Anglo forum and bore them :(


Esp since all of you know what I look like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white men find black women sexually attracti... (Oct '10) 1 min Zechs_Marquis 133
Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim (Jan '12) 1 min ItsMana 351
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,498,079
No Europeans 2 min Kato 16
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 min misfit 0676 1,217
Got into it with some black guy in the neighbor... 5 min Charlie 8
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 7 min Kato 3,861
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 47 min ItsMana 623
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 48 min KyleMackey 39
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 58 min KIP 125
Here's a poem that I wrote for you crackers 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 57
More from around the web