Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1559 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:p yes, it's very obvious :p
:P How so?

When I observe the conversations between you and the others I do not see jealousy or obsession...just plain dislike.:P

This is what I think: they do not follow you around topix because they are obsessed...they want to catch you doing something that you proclaimed yourself not to be.

P.S My opinion

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#1560 Nov 14, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>:P How so?
When I observe the conversations between you and the others I do not see jealousy or obsession...just plain dislike.:P
This is what I think: they do not follow you around topix because they are obsessed...they want to catch you doing something that you proclaimed yourself not to be.
P.S My opinion
Well, sadly you only have access to your own thoughts, so what you feel you see doesn't necessarily mean much in regards to how they feel. And of course they will happily welcome any excuses to cover for their obsession.

Stonelove accuses every single poster here of being me, she also make rude sexual comments regarding me as well. Then she will admit she likes me...

I'm sure some people will say...sadbuttrue doesn't like Maceo..she really really genuinely dislikes him..others will interpret it as she really really likes that guy.

Either way its obsession.

I've seen some of the women that follow and obsess over me call you a man.

It's very possible you could be one and they could really feel that way, or they could just be making you look stupid and making a mockery of you.

These are obsessive behavioral traits, whether positive or negative. I do feel they think you are a man and I could see why, and I could also see why some others may think you're a woman.

Bottom line though, it is petty ignorant behavior for adults and shows a lack of intelligence, and obsession.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1561 Nov 14, 2012
big mike M wrote:
My topix crush is Sabbutture and its always has been.
I'm Maceo b#tch...
Lmao! Better hope she don't see this! Haha

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1562 Nov 14, 2012
I highly dislike Vietnamese food because I think they use dogs to make it, so I am going to sit outside their restaurant by the dumpster for hours everyday for years so I can catch them using a dog.

This is how I will spend my name.

People will look at me and say ... He really dislike Vietnamese food...

Doctors and other people will say "he is obsessed."

Does that analogy help?

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1563 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sadly you only have access to your own thoughts, so what you feel you see doesn't necessarily mean much in regards to how they feel. And of course they will happily welcome any excuses to cover for their obsession.
Stonelove accuses every single poster here of being me, she also make rude sexual comments regarding me as well. Then she will admit she likes me...
I'm sure some people will say...sadbuttrue doesn't like Maceo..she really really genuinely dislikes him..others will interpret it as she really really likes that guy.
It's very possible you could be one and they could really feel that way, or they could just be making you look stupid and making a mockery of you.
These are obsessive behavioral traits, whether positive or negative. I do feel they think you are a man and I could see why, and I could also see why some others may think you're a woman.
Bottom line though, it is petty ignorant behavior for adults and shows a lack of intelligence, and obsession.
Ah, I understand what you are trying to convey: in a way it is an obsession.
And yeah it could be petty and ignorant. But maybe they are tired of you trying to say you are this "oh so great guy" when in their eyes you are not.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1564 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I highly dislike Vietnamese food because I think they use dogs to make it, so I am going to sit outside their restaurant by the dumpster for hours everyday for years so I can catch them using a dog.
This is how I will spend my name.
People will look at me and say ... He really dislike Vietnamese food...
Doctors and other people will say "he is obsessed."
Does that analogy help?
Well the character is paranoid to think they use dogs and obsessed "with the fact he thinks they use dogs" by standing by the dumpster everyday.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1566 Nov 14, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, I understand what you are trying to convey: in a way it is an obsession.
And yeah it could be petty and ignorant. But maybe they are tired of you trying to say you are this "oh so great guy" when in their eyes you are not.
Everybody on the Internet thinks highly of themselves. Blaq honey has said over and over again that she is a dime working on her masters, which we all know is a lie.

I don't follow her around trying to find 1 word that can trap her and prove she's isn't, because I know it's a fcking lie, no need to stalk and harass and dedicate my life to trying to disprove it. It's just a lie.

Whether or not they think I'm a great guy doesn't change the fact that I make over 6 figures a year, super intelligent, only date women that are 7 and above in looks, and have their lifetime salary parked in my garage...which I have shown vids and pics of multiple times.

:p

And how do you feel about the ones that are tired of you saying you are a female when in their eyes you are not? Do you defend their stupidity and paranoia as well?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1567 Nov 14, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the character is paranoid to think they use dogs and obsessed "with the fact he thinks they use dogs" by standing by the dumpster everyday.
Hmmm...whatever you state (say):p

Anderson9 out.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1568 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody on the Internet thinks highly of themselves. Blaq honey has said over and over again that she is a dime working on her masters, which we all know is a lie.
I don't follow her around trying to find 1 word that can trap her and prove she's isn't, because I know it's a fcking lie, no need to stalk and harass and dedicate my life to trying to disprove it. It's just a lie.
Whether or not they think I'm a great guy doesn't change the fact that I make over 6 figures a year, super intelligent, only date women that are 7 and above in looks, and have their lifetime salary parked in my garage...which I have shown vids and pics of multiple times.
And how do you feel about the ones that are tired of you saying you are a female when in their eyes you are not? Do you defend their stupidity and paranoia as well?
Well honestly I am the type of person who laughs at almost anything that is not funny so whenever a "particular poster" proclaims me as a man I immediately:

*laugh out loud* lol. I cannot help it:p

Seriously though, that "particular poster" does that so the other posters will feel insecure about talking to me, that "particular poster" is trying ruin a potential friendship by stating that you have (I quote) puppets so the new posters will not like you or someone else (the particular poster) does not like.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1569 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...whatever you state (say):p
Anderson9 out.

Panma19 is still in, she will be waiting for soldier Anderson9 to return.*Salutes*:p

P.S :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1570 Nov 14, 2012
This thread went way left wtf???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1572 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely asked you to sit on my face :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1573 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you recreate these 2 pics (get someone to photograph you in these poses) and PM me the link :)
Thanks in advance babe.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1574 Nov 14, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...nobody's interested in yo got dam puddy aight.......
My man is hell men offline who meet me do... if i could put it in boxes and sell it your dik slurping lips would run to the nearst adult store and cop it... probably try to duct tape it to your worn out gray hair mole infested mongrel body and pretend it was yours

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1575 Nov 14, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Well honestly I am the type of person who laughs at almost anything that is not funny so whenever a "particular poster" proclaims me as a man I immediately:
*laugh out loud* lol. I cannot help it:p
Seriously though, that "particular poster" does that so the other posters will feel insecure about talking to me, that "particular poster" is trying ruin a potential friendship by stating that you have (I quote) puppets so the new posters will not like you or someone else (the particular poster) does not like.
Well I'll be a monk......can we say that here? Are black folks allowed to say that? ;)

So basically what you are stating is that these trolls try there hardest to give off the impression that the believe and feel what they are expressing even though they really have completely different intentions?

So to the untrained eye, some one that doesn't know the depth of the situation it would appear they think you are a man....when in all actuality they don't but are only putting on a show to mask there real intentions?

Brilliant! observation Panma :p

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1576 Nov 14, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Panma19 is still in, she will be waiting for soldier Anderson9 to return.*Salutes*:p
P.S :)
At ease soldier :p

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#1577 Nov 14, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
My man is hell men offline who meet me do... if i could put it in boxes and sell it your dik slurping lips would run to the nearst adult store and cop it... probably try to duct tape it to your worn out gray hair mole infested mongrel body and pretend it was yours
It's some men online interested too ;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#1578 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll be a monk......can we say that here? Are black folks allowed to say that? ;)
So basically what you are stating is that these trolls try there hardest to give off the impression that the believe and feel what they are expressing even though they really have completely different intentions?
So to the untrained eye, some one that doesn't know the depth of the situation it would appear they think you are a man....when in all actuality they don't but are only putting on a show to mask there real intentions?
Brilliant! observation Panma :p
Well I have not notice the trolls doing such, I am talking about well-known posters.

They want people to feel uneasy around you, they are trying to turn your friends against you, so newbies or oldies will treat you as an outcast and since their dislike for you is so deep: they will sit back and like it.:p

Level 6

Location hidden

#1579 Nov 14, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
At ease soldier :p
Lol :P

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1580 Nov 14, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lady what on Gods green earth are you talking about?? I talk about stone because she carries herself like a desperate thirsty slutt! We have been into it for a while! Don't flatter yourself Hun people can mention you in a post big deal its happens to everyone ! You are not important get over yourself
Your not going to make many blk male friends unless MsNewNew or Jazz or the many Queens like you..it's one of the borometers the Kings go by beyotch ..so get with the program (;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Enough 120,902
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 3 min sONE 18
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 13 min Capree 596
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 17 min BE_REAL_FOOL 6
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 18 min emperorjohn 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Patrick 1,110,724
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 22 min emperorjohn 286
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 24 min Truth 701
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min pn2cladelover 24,615
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr Stupid Thread 62
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••