did anybody saw the Bradley vs Pacqui...

did anybody saw the Bradley vs Pacquiao 2 bout?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Dec 13

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2014
What did you think of the fight?
Math

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2014
Manny schooled Bradley big time - even worse than he beat him the first time. Bradley surprised me this time - no crying or whining. We will see Bradley with a belt again - this loss will help him clear his demons from the past and get back on track mentally. I do think Bradley has outgrown his trainer but he is so loyal I don't think he'll ever leave him.
Math

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
What did you think of the fight?
Miguel IS the man.
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

#5 Apr 13, 2014
Another recent, yet increasingly expected, loss for the black pro-fighter when he goes against a non-black....and Bradley is even considerably bigger and more defined than Pacquiao.
TickingTimeBomb

New York, NY

#6 Apr 13, 2014
Pac schooled him. But seems to not be quite as fast as in the past. Probably should stay away from Mayweather
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

#8 Apr 13, 2014
TickingTimeBomb wrote:
Pac schooled him. But seems to not be quite as fast as in the past. Probably should stay away from Mayweather
don't be so sure

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKBMDNA6D936Q...

Arlington, TX

#9 Apr 13, 2014
TickingTimeBomb wrote:
no he should fight mayweather. Pac never fought no one as defensive as manny and mayweather never fought no one as powerful as manny. Don't overhyped floyd he is nit superman there is possible that manny could beat him
Orange Man

Kennesaw, GA

#10 Apr 13, 2014
Didn't watch but Bradley already beat Pacquiao so nothing of note happened.

Arlington, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2014
Orange Man wrote:
Didn't watch but Bradley already beat Pacquiao so nothing of note happened.
no it was a robbery pac really beat bradley twice
Nisha

Toronto, Australia

#12 Apr 13, 2014
An Indian man could never fight because they are weak and have small penis and that makes us Indian women unhappy and unsatisfied.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#14 Apr 14, 2014
I would've scratched that Midget Filipino eyes out even if I had to get my nails redone. I also would slapped him silly with both of my cute girly hands.
Math

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2014
I would love to see Manny and Floyd fight but it will never happen. They will never come to terms. Paquiauo didn't seem quite as fast but he has improved his movement a lot. I don't think anyone comes close to Mayweather on defense - he may be the greatest defensive boxer ever. I would love to see Mayweather fight Andre Ward but they are just too far apart in size to meet in the middle. Manny and Floyd are just too far apart on the money side to fight and both are bound by exclusive contracts that would not enable them to make the fight anyway. A shame - there would be no loser in that fight - they would both walk away with wheelbarrow loads of cash.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#17 Apr 14, 2014
Math wrote:
I would love to see Manny and Floyd fight but it will never happen. They will never come to terms. Paquiauo didn't seem quite as fast but he has improved his movement a lot. I don't think anyone comes close to Mayweather on defense - he may be the greatest defensive boxer ever. I would love to see Mayweather fight Andre Ward but they are just too far apart in size to meet in the middle. Manny and Floyd are just too far apart on the money side to fight and both are bound by exclusive contracts that would not enable them to make the fight anyway. A shame - there would be no loser in that fight - they would both walk away with wheelbarrow loads of cash.
I would fight him just to feel his hard muscles.

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Apr 14, 2014
Math wrote:
true but floyd hasn't fought someone as pacquiao either. Dont overhyped
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>true but floyd hasn't fought someone as pacquiao either. Dont overhyped
Miguel quit following me around with your punka**. Seems like you have too much sugar in your midget a** tank.
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

#25 Apr 18, 2014
In general terms, the average black male is simply too weak under his own power to deliver a strong enough punch or even a grappling maneuver worthy of any impact in clashes with an average-sized non-black.

Only rare exceptions to the rule of thumb occur. But he can pull the trigger of a gun or grip the hilt of a knive like a natural art. Most blacks themselves know this already because they're so angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 13 min MICHA 130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Susanm 1,420,898
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 30 min Ronald 419
African American are scary animals who steriliz... 34 min Inbred Success Story 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 37 min MICHA 894
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min SeerResources 136,596
Why do Blacks commit hate crimes against Asians (Apr '12) 59 min JustAsian77 55
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 47,931
Losing my virginity to a white guy 1 hr Inbred Sausage Party 42
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 317
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr Moses 621
More from around the web