Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

"White Trash":
The Original Slaves of Early America

The next time one of these crackaa's assert bm did not protect bw from being raped during slavery, remind them pecker woods of who were the first slaves in america and stop soft peddling the issue with that serf shit. THEY WERE SLAVES!!!!.

The slave trade matured and was carried over into the New World. The rigid, systematic enslavement of Africans in early America was made possible only by first perfecting that system on Whites. By the time it was unleashed on Blacks and indigenous peoples, it was very well-oiled and running at almost maximum efficiency, hence the difficulty they faced in breaking the psychological and physical chains of the slave trade. Hoffman writes:

Gradually it developed into a fixed system every bit as rigid and codified as negro slavery was to become. In fact, negro slavery was efficiently governed, organized and controlled by the structures and organization that were first used to enslave and control Whites. Black slaves were "late comers fitted into a system already developed." (Ulrich B. Phillips, Life and Labor in the Old South, pp. 25-26)

White slavery was the historic base upon which negro slavery was constructed. "…the important structures, labor ideologies and social relations necessary for slavery already had been established within indentured servitude…white servitude…in many ways came remarkably close to the 'ideal type' of chattel slavery which later became associated with the African experience."

http://www.21silver.com/studies/white_slavery...
Festing Grove

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

MOSES-1 wrote:
"White Trash":
The next time one of these crackaa's assert bm did not protect bw from being raped during slavery, remind them pecker woods of who were the first slaves in america and stop soft peddling the issue with that serf shit. THEY WERE SLAVES!!!!.
The slave trade matured and was carried over into the New World. The rigid, systematic enslavement of Africans in early America was made possible only by first perfecting that system on Whites. By the time it was unleashed on Blacks and indigenous peoples, it was very well-oiled and running at almost maximum efficiency, hence the difficulty they faced in breaking the psychological and physical chains of the slave trade. Hoffman writes:
Gradually it developed into a fixed system every bit as rigid and codified as negro slavery was to become. In fact, negro slavery was efficiently governed, organized and controlled by the structures and organization that were first used to enslave and control Whites. Black slaves were "late comers fitted into a system already developed." (Ulrich B. Phillips, Life and Labor in the Old South, pp. 25-26)
White slavery was the historic base upon which negro slavery was constructed. "…the important structures, labor ideologies and social relations necessary for slavery already had been established within indentured servitude…white servitude…in many ways came remarkably close to the 'ideal type' of chattel slavery which later became associated with the African experience."
Mostly correct but the white trade had nothing to do with the European Triangle Trade to North America, which is THE American slave trade perceived by people today. Whites were concurrent slaves at some periods and, rarely, some white slaves were owned by blacks. European slavery of whites had existed long before black slavery BUT black African slavery has been going on for over a thousand years by the Arabic and North African peoples, who still enslave black Africans today.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

MOSES-1 wrote:
"White Trash":
Who cares?
bootlips

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?
Beatrice,
I think this is our cue to start whining, bitching and moaning about somene owing us something. Right?

Oh, and I really enjoyed co-kicking Phoenix's ass in the local forums. That's good stuff right there....
So What

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Blacks were first slaves in Africa, before they were in America. And the Black Masters rape woman and children too and terrorize their slaves as they please. They are the worse because they sold their own brothers and sisters to another race to be used as they please. Pathetic Africans. They still have modern day slavery in Africa too.
shut up

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

So What wrote:
Blacks were first slaves in Africa, before they were in America. And the Black Masters rape woman and children too and terrorize their slaves as they please. They are the worse because they sold their own brothers and sisters to another race to be used as they please. Pathetic Africans. They still have modern day slavery in Africa too.
STFU
The Romans did the same thing to slaves they had who were white(have you ever heard of SPARTACUS), and The British used to use the Irish & Scottish as slaves a well, so keep quiet, fool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus
hahahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Yes, black Africans enslaved their own and then sold them to white Europeans who brought them to the Americas, so if blacks are going to complain about slavery, then tell them to look across the Atlantic ocean for the people they must yell at the most. hahahahahaha! Silly idiots!
So What

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU
The Romans did the same thing to slaves they had who were white(have you ever heard of SPARTACUS), and The British used to use the Irish & Scottish as slaves a well, so keep quiet, fool
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus
Yeah, but it does not justify for a Blacks to sell 'their own race' to another race for slavery. That is the lowest of the lowest. So the Black Africans were the worse. They did not even put out a fight for their own race! They sold their own mothers! SMH.
shut up

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but it does not justify for a Blacks to sell 'their own race' to another race for slavery. That is the lowest of the lowest. So the Black Africans were the worse. They did not even put out a fight for their own race! They sold their own mothers! SMH.
and it didn't justify whites to sell their own slaves to, so stop making this a racial things. Also this subject was about white slaves you are the one that spinned it to black slaves
shut up

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
no they weren't the worst, maybe you need to read what the romans did or how the aztecs did, all you wanted to do was make this a race issue about your views about blacks. their were bad things that happen to all races. you need to read some history books, instead of spreading nonsence, I think you need to watch this mel gibson movie, Apocalypto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

bootlips wrote:
<quoted text>
Beatrice,
I think this is our cue to start whining, bitching and moaning about somene owing us something. Right?
Oh, and I really enjoyed co-kicking Phoenix's ass in the local forums. That's good stuff right there....
As vile as Phoenix is, this Moses clown is a hundred times worse. White people is all he ever talks about. And you're right....it is our turn to whine and moan. Who is always victimizing us....THE BLACK DEVIL! Who is to blame for everything wrong in our lives.....THE BLACK DEVIL! Who is to blame when we f*rt too loud....THE BLACK DEVIL! I hate THE BLACK DEVIL!!!!!
bootlips

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>As vile as Phoenix is, this Moses clown is a hundred times worse. White people is all he ever talks about. And you're right....it is our turn to whine and moan. Who is always victimizing us....THE BLACK DEVIL! Who is to blame for everything wrong in our lives.....THE BLACK DEVIL! Who is to blame when we f*rt too loud....THE BLACK DEVIL! I hate THE BLACK DEVIL!!!!!
Exactly! My diet coke tastes a little weird today. I think it's a conspiracy! The black devil tainted my coke so as I would start drinking diet Pepsi ("their" brand). Oh...and I had gum on the bottom of my shoe--I just KNOW those black devils put it there! I WANT MY REPARATIONS! My great great great great great grandmammy *might* have been a slave! It's MY money and I want it NOW!
ahahahahah
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

bootlips wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! My diet coke tastes a little weird today. I think it's a conspiracy! The black devil tainted my coke so as I would start drinking diet Pepsi ("their" brand). Oh...and I had gum on the bottom of my shoe--I just KNOW those black devils put it there! I WANT MY REPARATIONS! My great great great great great grandmammy *might* have been a slave! It's MY money and I want it NOW!
ahahahahah
That was good. People like us tell the truth about blacks.....what they call "racism"....and it p*sses them off big time.
Chantelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Moses is on crack!!! Slavery of all skin colors has been around since approximately 4000 BC. Also native Americans never allowed themselves to be slaves to the whites (an issue black men can never accept). Arabs were the first to enslave people who they conquered and then black Africans were the next starting about 1140 AD. The Portuguese were the first whites to start trading slaves in 1609 and the Dutch followed suit in 1646. The only white capture of blacks for slavery was on the ship Amistad which the blacks rebelled and took the ship back to Africa. The blacks that came to America were defeated and sold, willing to pay the price as a slave to continue to live. Slavery was wrong but they should have fought to the end...The end!!!
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

but didnt most or them stave because they didnt have any good peanutbutter receipies?

Since: Dec 11

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

MOSES-1 Topix biggest CRYbaby wrote:
remind them pecker woods of who were the first slaves in america
Good, then I want a reparations check, too.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPAE77195A7G3...

Now, show us how retarded you REALLY are, and say you don't click links, as if that changes the quote it goes to.....CRYbaby
Raptor

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

oh Rea11y __ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPAE77195A7G3...
Now, show us how retarded you REALLY are, and say you don't click links, as if that changes the quote it goes to.....CRYbaby
Most negroes that SAY they don't click links are usually the ones that have had their faces rubbed in it, and still taste it in their mouths.
george bush

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

MOSES-1 wrote:
"White Trash":

White slavery was the historic base upon which negro slavery was constructed. "Â…the important structures, labor ideologies and social relations necessary for slavery already had been established within indentured servitudeÂ…white servitudeÂ…in many ways came remarkably close to the 'ideal type' of chattel slavery which later became associated with the African experience."

Lol, yes mate, but who hasn't evolved since then, who is still downtrodden, under educated, highest crime rates & is despised by every culture.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

MOSES-1 wrote:
"White Trash":

White slavery was the historic base upon which negro slavery was constructed. "Â…the important structures, labor ideologies and social relations necessary for slavery already had been established within indentured servitudeÂ…white servitudeÂ…in many ways came remarkably close to the 'ideal type' of chattel slavery which later became associated with the African experience."

Lucky none of my ancestors were slaves! That's a dirty filthy mark to have in your bloodline and can never wash clean!
SMDH

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

I think racist white people should research the lasting effects slavery can leave on a people phsycologicaly......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

352 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 6 min Illegal Ignacio 1,065
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,077,595
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 9 min trollslayer 733
why do white people steal from other cultures (Jul '12) 10 min African AE 969
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 94,226
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 21 min Vixxen 23,726
....BM on Children's Bicycles...LOL 29 min sassyntrashy 79
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr CEEK 77,637
NYC banned choke hold 20 years ago...I can't br... 3 hr Blacks Live on Lies 89
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 3 hr Black Power 227
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 5 hr Aussie Bob 349
•••
•••