Black Men hate to see Black Women Happy
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#424 Nov 18, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>Another racists who dates black men, sooo pathetic and some black men wonder why black women dont date them anymore. Its because black men would rather lay up with a racists white cave bitch such as yourself.
I wonder, but I also know we don't "all" care for bigots of other races. I scratch my head about any BM or BW that can copulate with a person who holds themselves as superior to them based on skin color.

I sort of resent that remark though. I'm the loudest criticizer of IR unions with known bigots on here so I feel you are upset with my ilk on here.
Jasper

Ray, OH

#425 Nov 18, 2012
Man, have you folks all got it wrong. It isn't the bm or the bm or the wm or the ww. It has nothing to do with the race of the people. It all has to do with the quality of the person. Black or white, there are men of quality in both races. There are selfish, mean, self-centered, disrespectful men of all colors. It's a matter of what quality of a man you want. You must set your standards of higher quality men and keep to those standards. Don't lower them for any man. You've got to raise your standard of what you deserve in life and then go only for those qualities in a man, no matter what color they are. Lovin begins with you loving yourself enough to accept only the best. You can find low lifes anywhere, any day, 24/7. They're a dime a dozen. Where do you find these kind of men? It was easy for me. Church. I went to the local black church with a friend of mine. I knew one of the qualities I wanted in a man was Chritianity. I wanted a man that had strength in God. That doesn't mean he's boring. He still a sinner like all of us. But he has standards, too. Standards that he wanted in his life. He's a very good man, a very good father, son, brother and husband. Just don't accept anything less than a man of quality. You're the worse enemy you've got. Isn't it time to be your own best friend and settle for no less? I know, I'm long winded and type too much. As you can tell, I don't proof read either.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#427 Nov 18, 2012
this proves how much you ghetto gaggers love white men

http://tommysotomayor.com/...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#428 Nov 18, 2012
Hehe be quiet
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#430 Nov 18, 2012
That was very nicely put; im a BW and I have a boyfriend which is black and I love him so much. In his past relationships he went out with Hispanics and whites and they cheated on him and broke his heart but I didn't. He's my baby and I love him, we've been together for a year and five months and I want to be the one that relieves him from all that stress and heartbreak. Yes, say BW are demons all you want, but in my bouyfriends case I am not a demon...I love him and want to mend his heart together from all this heartbreak.
Quick

Clackamas, OR

#431 Nov 19, 2012
Correction. Sublimation doesnt stop at suppressing your unacceptable desires. You go on to channel it into more acceptable forms of the same thing.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#434 Nov 20, 2012
Jasper wrote:
Man, have you folks all got it wrong. It isn't the bm or the bm or the wm or the ww. It has nothing to do with the race of the people. It all has to do with the quality of the person. Black or white, there are men of quality in both races. There are selfish, mean, self-centered, disrespectful men of all colors. It's a matter of what quality of a man you want. You must set your standards of higher quality men and keep to those standards. Don't lower them for any man. You've got to raise your standard of what you deserve in life and then go only for those qualities in a man, no matter what color they are. Lovin begins with you loving yourself enough to accept only the best. You can find low lifes anywhere, any day, 24/7. They're a dime a dozen. Where do you find these kind of men? It was easy for me. Church. I went to the local black church with a friend of mine. I knew one of the qualities I wanted in a man was Chritianity. I wanted a man that had strength in God. That doesn't mean he's boring. He still a sinner like all of us. But he has standards, too. Standards that he wanted in his life. He's a very good man, a very good father, son, brother and husband. Just don't accept anything less than a man of quality. You're the worse enemy you've got. Isn't it time to be your own best friend and settle for no less? I know, I'm long winded and type too much. As you can tell, I don't proof read either.
Cosigns...thank you!

Excellent point...and yes it starts with loving yourself and knowing what you want and what you will and will not put up with!

And yes men are men....only an idiot thinks otherwise...I know all kinds of guys...some are good men and some are losers...the world is filled with this type of men...most men aren't anything to write home about....unless a woman wants to just get laid!

This is a fact of life in this world...one can't pick a winner based on his skin color or race...it's all about who he is as a person/man...and the same goes for a women...women are women...and and no all bw are not precious angels that any man should be thankful to have....bw are now too full of themselves...this has no place in a real,successful and realistic relationship....both parties must take responsibility for their own behavior,actions and input in the relationship!

This whole idea that bw play no part in the issues that contribute to the realities of bm and bw being together!

Intelligent,educated and well informed women understand this!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#435 Nov 20, 2012
Quick wrote:
First, pure ob and moor are the same guy. Second, he and none of his pals bothered to respond to my last post. Bm like them never do. They are only interested in blaming everything on BW. Nothing is ever there fault. A sign of narcissism. So is the explosive anger when you call them on their duplicitous shit.
Just so I have it straight:
When a BW dates or marries out she's a sellout, crazy, stupid, self-hating, trying to piss off a bm or ww, confused, desperate, etc.
But when a bm dates or marries out he's excercising his options, attracted to the other race, in love, being open-minded and refusing to limit himself.
Just wanted to make sure i got it right.
Pathetic.
No we're not the same guy....stop acting like a paranoid lunatic...I have no other screen names...The Moor is it....and that's enough...I have no problem with expressing myself...anyone here knows that...but you!
Bruno

Harrisburg, PA

#437 Nov 20, 2012
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well black women, asian women, and latin women, etc......
What you should be saying to prevent you from looking either ignorant or ethnocentrically racist is AA women, Anglo American women and Latino women who can obviously be of any race.

BTW

Asian women can be of any race as well. The problem seems to be that you feel as if the USA, Europe, and Africa have some kind of monopoly on blackness and whiteness. They don't. They are merely geographical locations. Nothing more.
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#438 Nov 23, 2012
Quick wrote:
<quoted text>
Moor you need to read both your posts and everyone else's very carefully before you respond. I did not say anything about all bm being jerks or losers. I said many black men hate BW. That's not all bm.
I find it hard to believe you're married the way you communicate. I said you have a mind like a pinball machine because your thoughts are bouncing randomly from one theme to the next and trying to connect them all together.
I don't think this is an accident. I think abusive black men (not all bm) twist BW words around to try to make it seem like they are saying something (usually inflammatory) that they did not say at all. Then you argue and argue with them while they try to get you back on track so you can have a Real discussion but that's not possible with abusive bm like you. And I do believe you are an abuser. There are many bm that are abusive especially towards BW.
As for the comment about BW needing to employ better judgement when choosing mates he way ww do. I agree they should however when BW do this and happen to chose wm bm that have been overlooked get angry about it instead of seeing that they are doing the right thing.
Kind of like homophobes that want gay people to go right ahead and pair up with the opposite sex just to make the rest of society comfortable. Does that make sense? Do you want BW to go with abusive bm as long as they're black or chose men that treat them right?
we never wanted u bald heads.....hell, u ladies cannt dip your heads in water for christ sake

i never wanted u

Level 6

Location hidden

#439 Nov 23, 2012
trigga11 wrote:
<quoted text>Am I actually reading this? You can't seriously be on here trying to tell me how my mother views my relationships. Don't compare your mother to mine. Your mother is more than likely racist, prejudice, and insecure. My mother judge people based on their character. She doesn't care about race and have. She doesn't feel betrayed when she see a black guy with a white woman. She doesn't feel inferior to white women so there was no disappointment when I introduced her my future wife. These things might bother your mother, but not mine.
Correction' am i really reading this! i think maybe black people need to start doing some real soul searching, here we are in the 21 st century and beyond and we can't still

come out of this dark pit of universal ignorance and stupidity, and get with the rest of humanity and try to learn self containment like other groups do'.....learn some self pride.

Level 6

Location hidden

#440 Nov 23, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mine...nor Kip's...nor any other bm...who has nothing to do with what happened to btw your mom and your biological father!
Stop acting stupid...get a clue...grow the fck up....act like the intelligent...mature and well informed bw that you claim to be....you see one has to take responsibility for their actions if they want to be considered to be such things!
I've never said anything to you and about your relationship...don't know you...wouldn't know you from Eve or Shaniqua if you were sitting right across from me butt naked...
Nor have I ever mistreated,cheated on,dogged or demeaned bw in general...not even irbw...yet have you tell it we bm are all against you...don't want to see you happy and blah,blah,blah!
Sweetie here's a clue...THERE'S NO GROUP OF MEN ON THE PLANET WHO ARE GOING TO HONESTLY BE PRO IR DATING WHEN IT COMES TO THE WOMEN OF THEIR RACE...NOT UNLESS SAID MEN SEE NO VALUE IN THEIR OWN WOMEN...DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WM ARE ALL JUST SO FINE AND DANDY WITH WW DATING OUT...UHHH DO YOU READ WM COMMENTS HERE!
AND BY THE SAME TOKEN EVERY BM HAS NOT,WILL NOT NOR EVEN CARES TO MAKE COMMENTS TO OR ABOUT YOU BEING WITH YOUR NONBM...SWEETIE WE'RE OUT NUMBERED....WE CAN WALK RIGHT OUT AND PRETTY MUCH PICK UP THE NEXT BLACK OR NONBW...JUST LIKE THAT...AND I'M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THOSE OF US WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BRING TO THE TABLE!
Preach' my dear minister''

Level 6

Location hidden

#441 Nov 23, 2012
Man' you got some ignorant self hating sellout Negros in this thread,just going hard to defend their slave mentality...

Level 6

Location hidden

#442 Nov 23, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine with him being a Jew..why would that bother me...you're the one who keep bringing up him being jewish..why does that bother you so much...and I didn't convert for love..I already had a love for the religion..hence how we met..you don't know much about me Moor..
<quoted text>
You make some big azz generalizations about Jews lol
<quoted text>Well you love Jesus or you don't..if you do..then hating Jews is sort of stupid no?
For the record' Jesus was not Jewish,
so STFU you self hating sellout.........

Level 6

Location hidden

#443 Nov 23, 2012
TheBlack Devil VI wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't true, but what is true is that ALL BW HATE BM.
To their own detriment of course.

Level 6

Location hidden

#444 Nov 23, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst...and by the way...you'd be surprised what ww grow up with...but when they don't grow up with fathers in the house...they are still capable of distinguishing btw one individual azzhole and a nice guy...or at least they give it a try!
Some of you bw now have your heads so far up some non-bm azz that you've accepted that it's not only okay...but appropriate to act evil towards all bm....as if we all even know you,want you or could even stand you in the first place!
Stop making assumptions and just treat people as individuals....every non-bm is not prince charming...waiting to save your azz nor is every bm your enemy!
I SWEAR BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE LAST GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE DAMN PLANET THAT SHOULD EVER EVEN CONSIDER DATING OUT...NOT TO MENTION MARRYING SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE,CULTURE OR RELIGION!
WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT!
I' agree 1 billion percent.
Quick

Baltimore, MD

#445 Nov 24, 2012
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
we never wanted u bald heads.....hell, u ladies cannt dip your heads in water for christ sake
i never wanted u
Don't sweat. No decent BW would want an overgrown meth baby like you. When your first set of teeth came in we're they black and rotten?
Quick

Baltimore, MD

#446 Nov 24, 2012
Moor you can't read and if you can you simply are choosing to act like you can't. You keep insisting that I'm claiming ALL bm ww BW wm are mentioned in my statements. Wrong.
You DONT know how to express yourself because you always come across as a madman that needs to be yelling at people. Someone on the thread asked why BW chose losers so much and ww don't and I took the position that ww had fathers at home more whom at least provided a role model. BW on the other hand often grew up without fathers. Where does she look for her ideal man? Who knows. But you went off and started screaming at me and I wasn't even responding TO YOU Was I?
You also sound more and more like you're just anti-IR which to me make you a common dull racist. Congrats. And for your info most ir couples DO walk down the street minding their own business but people out there (probably assholes like you) feel they need to make it their business to harrass ircs and this is why they post on topix. YOU don't need to post here anymore since you don't want to be involved in this "IR mess" as you called it. Go take your meds then go into a long coma.
Quick

Baltimore, MD

#447 Nov 24, 2012
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record' Jesus was not Jewish,
so STFU you self hating sellout.........
You dumb trocladyte. First their was no Jesus. Second the mythological figure that has been glorified in the bible and in Christian religion WAS Jewish.
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#448 Nov 24, 2012
Quick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat. No decent BW would want an overgrown meth baby like you. When your first set of teeth came in we're they black and rotten?
go grow some hair (if u can)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Michel Montvert 359
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,419,192
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 6 min bluestreak returns 244
Foreigners are better than Americans 6 min Michel Montvert 8
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 11 min Michel Montvert 15
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 15 min Michel Montvert 1,704
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr lola 514
More from around the web