Black Men hate to see Black Women Happy

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Seen The Light

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2012
I am currently in an interracial relationship, and before you start Assuming, NO HE IS NOT WHITE. Interracial relationships consist of more than just Black and White couples. Back to my point. Whenever I am out with my boyfriend and we are laughing and having a drink, Black Men will make it a point to come up to us and make nasty comments. Now these are the same Black men that CLAIM they don't care if Black Women date nonbm but when they are face to face with irbw they become ignorant.

I live on the North side of Chicago in an area called Edgewater, there are tons of Black Men in this area with White Women but when my boyfriend and I run into them the Black Males gives us mean and dirty looks. One even said to me, why couldn't I find a Black Man to date and HE HAD A WHITE GIRLFRIEND.

Black Men need to be honest with Black Women and let them know how they feel. I know most Black Men want to date White Women and they want Black Women to be single and just raise their kids but you all need to be upfront with Black Women and let them know that they don't have a chance with you. Also, Stop hating on Black Women that got away from you. The Black Women they got away from you are happy but what makes us unhappy is when we have to deal with your nasty attitude all the time.

Thank You

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Your general statements about "black men" make you sound like a fool. You're in Chicago right? Just based on your topic I'm going to assume that you're some broke, uneducated, ill traveled black woman. Let me clue you in....black men in Chicago, don't act like black men in New York, and black men in Orlando, don't act like black men in Oakland. Get it? It's like this with all genders and races. Do you understand now? So PLEASE....keep you weird self hatred about black men to YOURSELF!! I am a black man and I can tell you that I and 99% of all black men in this world do not give a shit about who some "broke, uneducated, ill traveled black woman" dates....interracial or not!!!

Level 3

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Go away trolls!
Ambiguous

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Well I want to see bw happy just smile.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2012
dcblackman wrote:
Your general statements about "black men" make you sound like a fool. You're in Chicago right? Just based on your topic I'm going to assume that you're some broke, uneducated, ill traveled black woman. Let me clue you in....black men in Chicago, don't act like black men in New York, and black men in Orlando, don't act like black men in Oakland. Get it? It's like this with all genders and races. Do you understand now? So PLEASE....keep you weird self hatred about black men to YOURSELF!! I am a black man and I can tell you that I and 99% of all black men in this world do not give a shit about who some "broke, uneducated, ill traveled black woman" dates....interracial or not!!!
Who do you date?

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2012
Black men DO want to see a Black woman happy. Now, if U are dating some thug-type n#@¡a, then that's a different story because thugs are pretty much unhappy with themselves anyway & misery loves company. But if U're dating a Black MAN, then U know that he wants to keep U smiling as long as it's within his power.
Frank

Dearborn, MI

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Seen The Light wrote:
Black Men hate to see Black Women Happy
That's a damn lie!

Now i'll go back and read your stupid diatribe...
Frank

Dearborn, MI

#10 Jan 25, 2012
Seen The Light wrote:
I am currently in an interracial relationship, and before you start Assuming, NO HE IS NOT WHITE.
But YOU are!

You're fooling no one but YOURSELF, you LYING, RACIST WHITE MAN!!!!
INIR2

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 25, 2012
Lol...No one cares who you date.I could careless that any Black Woman dates a Non-Black Man.I see it quite often.Many people gringe when anyone dates someone outside their race.Some people see it as Unnatural & Unholy. Me personally, who cares.Everyone's going to do what makes them happy.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Washington, DC

#12 Jan 26, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you date?
I date kind, non-crazy, black women. There's a few still out there. I just don't like to read general statements about black men from crazy black women.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jan 26, 2012
Seen The Light wrote:
I am currently in an interracial relationship, and before you start Assuming, NO HE IS NOT WHITE. Interracial relationships consist of more than just Black and White couples. Back to my point. Whenever I am out with my boyfriend and we are laughing and having a drink, Black Men will make it a point to come up to us and make nasty comments. Now these are the same Black men that CLAIM they don't care if Black Women date nonbm but when they are face to face with irbw they become ignorant.
I live on the North side of Chicago in an area called Edgewater, there are tons of Black Men in this area with White Women but when my boyfriend and I run into them the Black Males gives us mean and dirty looks. One even said to me, why couldn't I find a Black Man to date and HE HAD A WHITE GIRLFRIEND.
Black Men need to be honest with Black Women and let them know how they feel. I know most Black Men want to date White Women and they want Black Women to be single and just raise their kids but you all need to be upfront with Black Women and let them know that they don't have a chance with you. Also, Stop hating on Black Women that got away from you. The Black Women they got away from you are happy but what makes us unhappy is when we have to deal with your nasty attitude all the time.
Thank You
I'm a black man and I like seeing ANY woman happy.

What you need to do is differentiate jerks from ordinary black men. White women do this well. How come you can't? Not every black man is getting in your face over your relationsihp. Doesn't it make better sense to make that distinction instead of claiming all of us are hating on you?
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Jan 26, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black man and I like seeing ANY woman happy.
What you need to do is differentiate jerks from ordinary black men. White women do this well.
Kip you can ignore me if you want. But white women do what well? Please tell me that you are not one of those black men who believes that because a woman is white that she has never had a jerk who she might have thought was ordinary.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2012
Seen The Light wrote:
Thank You
Troll Alert and cry me a river..troll alert
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jan 26, 2012
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kip you can ignore me if you want. But white women do what well? Please tell me that you are not one of those black men who believes that because a woman is white that she has never had a jerk who she might have thought was ordinary.
I think it's easier for white women to differentiate men who are jerks from ordinary white men. They appear socially more equipped to do this. I seldom see them stooping to the level of deriding all white men for the actions of a few.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's easier for white women to differentiate men who are jerks from ordinary white men. They appear socially more equipped to do this. I seldom see them stooping to the level of deriding all white men for the actions of a few.
Well black women, asian women, and latin women, etc.... could do the same. But to say only white women can differentiate white men who are jerks from ordinary white men. I don't think that's fair. I think what you said above can apply in all women. You have your jackazzes and you have men who are not jackazzes. And as women we all have a story to tell with white women included. Many times, we've watched 20/20 where some white women who fell in love with a man whom she thought was ordinary. And then he ripped her off for thousands of dollars. That man was a jerk! So you shouldn't make it about race.
Mark

Naperville, IL

#18 Jan 26, 2012
I work by edge water in chicago that's mostly a gay community
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#19 Jan 26, 2012
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well black women, asian women, and latin women, etc.... could do the same. But to say only white women can differentiate white men who are jerks from ordinary white men. I don't think that's fair. I think what you said above can apply in all women. You have your jackazzes and you have men who are not jackazzes. And as women we all have a story to tell with white women included. Many times, we've watched 20/20 where some white women who fell in love with a man whom she thought was ordinary. And then he ripped her off for thousands of dollars. That man was a jerk! So you shouldn't make it about race.
You stand correct, but I think black women have been more CONDITIONED to make it always
about race when it comes to men. Even Toni Braxton, a celebrity, cannot date a white guy without telling herself that she's "playing in the snow". I'm not saying these things to invalidate black women, but it's good to examine HOW and why they come to these conclusions and say such things.

“TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

PITTSBURGH

#20 Jan 26, 2012
Seen The Light wrote:
Thank You
The disrecpectful, mindless, low ladder black men that approach you in this fashion , are the same black men that drive black women away from us. A real blackman does not have to say a word when he spots an IR couple. He knows that there is no greater connection on earth then that of a black man and a black women.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Jan 26, 2012
Seen The Light wrote:
Thank You
To say BM hate to see BW happy would imply that we all are unhappy & that is NOT true. But it does seem like you wanna see us unhappy hence all these negative threads you create.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#22 Jan 26, 2012
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Black men DO want to see a Black woman happy. Now, if U are dating some thug-type n#@¡a, then that's a different story because thugs are pretty much unhappy with themselves anyway & misery loves company. But if U're dating a Black MAN, then U know that he wants to keep U smiling as long as it's within his power.
This is basic stuff. When you surround yourself around people who don't have it together, do you think these same people wanna see you walkin' around all joyful & happy each day?? Hell no. That is like a slap in the face to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obama will bw a washed up has been soon!! 5 min rebel111 3
Hide your kids: Summer Edition 7 min T-bos 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min African AE 35,064
2.5 trillion USD T R I C K because whiteys fear... 25 min Current Affairs 3
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 32 min Honest 137
Repost, Sandra Bland 35 min Truth 6
Repost, Ode To Doby 36 min Jax 2
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr fisherman 160
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr The Black Foreigner 188
Trump will destroy America ! 1 hr PolakPotrafi 108