Brothers who sniff their sisters panties
anomynous

South Brisbane, Australia

#84 Apr 28, 2014
Bemine2nite wrote:
I am addicted to my sisters panties I sniff & lick them on the crotch area, da smell just makes me feel so horny!
same, if you get the chance try an adult womans underwear
michele

Houston, TX

#85 Apr 28, 2014
Violated wrote:
Ok, I know this belongs on the human sexuality forum, but I don't want the advice or opinion of those people on there. They are not well. When I was a teenager in high school, my two younger brothers were around 10 or 11. Anyway, we shared a bathrooom. I would always take my bath before them. Before bed, I would go in the bathroom to use it and notice that my panties would always be on top instead of under their clothes. I tried to tell my mom about it, but she brushed it off. I started keeping my own hamper in my room and therefore, kept my dirty clothes and undies in there.
The whole experience made me uncomfortable. Now we're all adults and I live in another state from them now, but I am still uncomfortable by it. I am even uncomfortable around one of them in particular. For goodness sake, I have no idea what they were doing with my panties, but we're related. Shouldn't they be worried about other girls' panties and not their sisters? Isn't this kind of sick?
Why do you pink demons keep bringing your INCEST & BESTIALITY degenerate sickness to this black forum?

Black people don't wanna read about your sick incest festishes. We are not like you.

Take your ass to a caucasian site with that INBRED FETISHshit.
michele

Houston, TX

#86 Apr 28, 2014
You pink people are the most disgusting unGodly sick creatures in existence.

You brag on your incest experiences & post hundreds of videos of your sodomy bestiality on websites.

You pink people are just abominations.
anomynous

South Brisbane, Australia

#87 Apr 28, 2014
2real wrote:
I admit I sniff my sister's panties, but she doesn't know. I think the way I got into it was the fact that she was the only girl in the house, and for some reason I always wondered if girls smelled bad, so I found out, and I loved it. Hope this helps you in some sort of way.
yeah that is exactly the same with me
SwagFaZeClan

Lakewood, CA

#88 Aug 21, 2014
souds hawt
NOBODYS CHILD

Glasgow, UK

#89 Aug 27, 2014
i lick my sisterinlaws sometimes wank into them and leave them on her floor she leaves them for me i think so knows i want to ride her and her daughter who is 18 i rub her daughter up feel her arse get my finger between her arse cheeks felt her pussy one time it must have hit her spot cause she jumped when i hug her to say goodbye she wraps her legs round me and i grab her arsecheeks she loves it
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#90 Aug 27, 2014
This sht is disgusting. Burn your panties, get new ones, and move out - move in with your white boyfriend and get away from "the brothers" double entende.
Jay3

United States

#92 Dec 5, 2014
Bemine2nite wrote:
I am addicted to my sisters panties I sniff & lick them on the crotch area, da smell just makes me feel so horny!
... Me to every since I tasted my sister "Sweet" ;) panties I been craving some more.. How can I seduce her even more shes 30 sum by the way
fssfa

Mahwah, NJ

#93 Dec 11, 2014
I sniffed my aunts panties and fapped to them as a child, I really regret it because I was influenced by a friend of mine, it's always influences around me that sort of distort my views on how I see certain people but whenever I see my aunt that feeling always comes to me where I find it a lot difficult speaking to her and have to gradually open up. Forever scarred.. It's ok though, I move soon and all is well.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#94 Dec 12, 2014
THE MOOR wrote:
I SNIFF MY SISTER'S PANTIES EVERY DAY. I KEEP THEM IN A JAR. SOMETIMES I PUT THEM ON AND DANCE TO JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY. ONE TIME I FOUND MY SISTER LAYING ON THE SOFA PLAYING WITH HERSELF. I ASKED IF SHE NEEDED A HAND. SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD TAKE A DUMP ON MY CHEST. BEING THE GENTLEMAN I AM, OF COURSE I OBLIGED. MY MOM WALKED IN AND FOUND HER SQUATTING OVER MY CHEST IN MID DUMP. THEN MY MOM STARTED TOUCHING HERSELF. MY SISTER FINISHED TAKING A NASTY WET DUMP ON MY CHEST, WHEN SHE WAS DONE MY MOM LICKED MY CHEST CLEAN. THEN MY DAD CAME HOME AND CAUGHT ME WEARING MY SISTER'S PANTIES. HE MADE ME DRESS UP IN MY MOOR COSTUM. THEN HE SODOMIZED ME. HE MADE MY BOOTY HOLE BLEED. HE LAUGHED, AND SAID BLOOD WAS THE BEST LUBRICANT. MY SISTER LICKED THE BLOOD OFF HIS SWOLLEN MEMBER, THEN, SHE STRAPPED ON A 12 INCH DILDO AND RAMMED MY BLEEDING AS WITH ALL THE FORCE SHE COULD MUSTER. WHEN SHE WAS DONE, THE FAMILY DOG CAME IN, SNIFFED MY BLEEDING ASS, THEN HE MOUNTED ME.
You white folks are a MF'ing trip!!!! Lol
Ebony

Philadelphia, PA

#95 Dec 12, 2014
THE MOOR wrote:
I SNIFF MY SISTER'S PANTIES EVERY DAY. I KEEP THEM IN A JAR. SOMETIMES I PUT THEM ON AND DANCE TO JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY. ONE TIME I FOUND MY SISTER LAYING ON THE SOFA PLAYING WITH HERSELF. I ASKED IF SHE NEEDED A HAND. SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD TAKE A DUMP ON MY CHEST. BEING THE GENTLEMAN I AM, OF COURSE I OBLIGED. MY MOM WALKED IN AND FOUND HER SQUATTING OVER MY CHEST IN MID DUMP. THEN MY MOM STARTED TOUCHING HERSELF. MY SISTER FINISHED TAKING A NASTY WET DUMP ON MY CHEST, WHEN SHE WAS DONE MY MOM LICKED MY CHEST CLEAN. THEN MY DAD CAME HOME AND CAUGHT ME WEARING MY SISTER'S PANTIES. HE MADE ME DRESS UP IN MY MOOR COSTUM. THEN HE SODOMIZED ME. HE MADE MY BOOTY HOLE BLEED. HE LAUGHED, AND SAID BLOOD WAS THE BEST LUBRICANT. MY SISTER LICKED THE BLOOD OFF HIS SWOLLEN MEMBER, THEN, SHE STRAPPED ON A 12 INCH DILDO AND RAMMED MY BLEEDING AS WITH ALL THE FORCE SHE COULD MUSTER. WHEN SHE WAS DONE, THE FAMILY DOG CAME IN, SNIFFED MY BLEEDING ASS, THEN HE MOUNTED ME.
The aristocrats!

Sorry, I couldn't resist :)
No1 Chad

London, UK

#96 Dec 15, 2014
I had a wank into my 18yearold neices panties after I licked the gusset of them yum yum
Diamondiqa

Norcross, GA

#97 Dec 15, 2014
Wow! I thought only white and asian dudes sniff panties. In middle school. We busted one white boy sniffing our school uniform and back up panties in girls locker roomXD
Black Lotus Family

Chicago, IL

#98 Dec 15, 2014
In the words of Chris Rock, "this is some cracka sht".
Name

San Fernando, CA

#99 Jan 1, 2015
I was caught by her and we ended up having sex
Trigga801

Calgary, Canada

#101 Jan 7, 2015
Ben wrote:
I live with my sister as soon she take her panties off before get in the shower,i sniff them smell so good,make me horny.. put them on wear them,
Woah dude TMI
pantysnifdlfer

Aston, PA

#102 Jan 10, 2015
Ben wrote:
I live with my sister as soon she take her panties off before get in the shower,i sniff them smell so good,make me horny.. put them on wear them,
i love smelling my sisters pantues and she knows it. so i ask her sometimes to get real sweaty and she does then i smell them and masturbate. she gave me a pair of her panties and i just ask her to wear them and get them more sweaty. she saud she doesnt care. it turbs her on a bit she said. but we are really close so it can be hard with a sister to do things like this. ive kissed her and stuff and she has seen my dick and i feel her boobs and even fingered her once..
Pantie kicker

UK

#105 Jan 26, 2015
I sniff and lick my SILS AND HER DAUGHTERS WHOS 18 IVE cunn in both they're panties I love it cause the SILS leaves her dirties at the bedroom door for me to wifi and I do and lick the gusset of them I fingered her daughter Sunday night she let out a wee moan when I hit her spot I kicked my finger she smiled as if to say how do I taste lovely mmmmm
your mum

Liverpool, UK

#106 Jan 28, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Pink devils
Ahahhahaa I cried reading this
Touch2Touch

Fareham, UK

#107 Mar 10, 2015
pantysnifdlfer wrote:
<quoted text>
i love smelling my sisters pantues and she knows it. so i ask her sometimes to get real sweaty and she does then i smell them and masturbate. she gave me a pair of her panties and i just ask her to wear them and get them more sweaty. she saud she doesnt care. it turbs her on a bit she said. but we are really close so it can be hard with a sister to do things like this. ive kissed her and stuff and she has seen my dick and i feel her boobs and even fingered her once..
You are one lucky man ... I wish I could do all that you did ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,497,144
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 3 min Chilli J 28
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Savant 416
Talk is Cheap; Lets BOYCOTT / BAN Those Who Spr... 11 min Rooster 4
Trump Campaign Rally for 2020 13 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 15 min The Power Of Mast... 939
Why Are Whites So Ugly they in denial? (Aug '15) 19 min Paul 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min IT IS I 51,359
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 55 min Lopez 248
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 3 hr ZooKeeper 127
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 hr SadButTrue 7,632
More from around the web