Brothers who sniff their sisters panties

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Violated

AOL

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Ok, I know this belongs on the human sexuality forum, but I don't want the advice or opinion of those people on there. They are not well. When I was a teenager in high school, my two younger brothers were around 10 or 11. Anyway, we shared a bathrooom. I would always take my bath before them. Before bed, I would go in the bathroom to use it and notice that my panties would always be on top instead of under their clothes. I tried to tell my mom about it, but she brushed it off. I started keeping my own hamper in my room and therefore, kept my dirty clothes and undies in there.

The whole experience made me uncomfortable. Now we're all adults and I live in another state from them now, but I am still uncomfortable by it. I am even uncomfortable around one of them in particular. For goodness sake, I have no idea what they were doing with my panties, but we're related. Shouldn't they be worried about other girls' panties and not their sisters? Isn't this kind of sick?

Since: Jun 09

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Sep 12, 2009
Gross.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#3 Sep 12, 2009
LOL That is indeed sick and I know why a brother would sniff their sister's underwear like that.It wouldn't have been a problem if he sniffed another woman's underwear even though that is still a perverted and sick thing to do.I guess they may have been curious to know what a woman's panties smell like and probably find it sexually arousing.

Level 3

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2009
IMO......yes, it is very sick, especially since they weren't 4-5 years old.
Violated

AOL

#5 Sep 12, 2009
Amelya wrote:
IMO......yes, it is very sick, especially since they weren't 4-5 years old.
That's what I thought. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and think that it is kind of normal for boys, but if it was normal why would I feel so uncomfortable sharing a bathroom with them? I feel like they violated me in a non physical way. And I am angry at my mom for brushing it off.
johm

Dolph, AR

#6 Mar 19, 2011
when i was 8 year old started snuff my sister panties today i am 27 year old i still sniff my sister panties

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 19, 2011
johm wrote:
when i was 8 year old started snuff my sister panties today i am 27 year old i still sniff my sister panties
Okay, back to the human sexuality thread with you. Go on, SHOO!
mike

Belfast, UK

#9 Apr 19, 2011
i sniff my sisters panties and love it

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 19, 2011
Panties have an erotic effect on the young male mind. I advise clueless females to keep them safely tucked away and not on display. It's not perversion. It's that normal heterosexual amales are hardwired to react that way. Something very akin to instinct.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 19, 2011
Panties have an erotic effect on the young male mind. I advise clueless females to keep them safely tucked away and not on display. It's not perversion. It's that normal heterosexual ales are hardwired to react that way. Something very akin to instinct.
Josh

Castle Rock, CO

#12 Apr 30, 2011
I imagine they sniffed yours not because you are their sister and they have feelings towards you, other then the kind any brother has for a sister, but they prob were curious and had their hormones goin crazy and yours just happened to be available. Don't worry about it too much it's more just curiosity and availability. As for your mom she shouldn't have just brushed it off like that but maybe she knew it was happening and was too embarrassed to talk to her sons about masturbation

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 30, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
Panties have an erotic effect on the young male mind. I advise clueless females to keep them safely tucked away and not on display. It's not perversion. It's that normal heterosexual ales are hardwired to react that way. Something very akin to instinct.
i still do it. not all the time but the girl i got pregnant one time she was asleep naked and i got up to pee and saw her pants/panties there and sniffed them. then i went and woke her up and had sex again.
2real

United States

#14 May 17, 2011
I admit I sniff my sister's panties, but she doesn't know. I think the way I got into it was the fact that she was the only girl in the house, and for some reason I always wondered if girls smelled bad, so I found out, and I loved it. Hope this helps you in some sort of way.
Ben

Glenside, PA

#15 Jul 1, 2011
I live with my sister as soon she take her panties off before get in the shower,i sniff them smell so good,make me horny.. put them on wear them,
RainboBrite

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jul 1, 2011
Josh wrote:
I imagine they sniffed yours not because you are their sister and they have feelings towards you, other then the kind any brother has for a sister, but they prob were curious and had their hormones goin crazy and yours just happened to be available. Don't worry about it too much it's more just curiosity and availability. As for your mom she shouldn't have just brushed it off like that but maybe she knew it was happening and was too embarrassed to talk to her sons about masturbation
I agree with this. Just get over it and stop making such a big deal about it. They were very very young. They probably don't even remember.

And if you're uncomfortable about something more then what you've mentioned here (which I have a feeling you might be) I personally advise that you address them about it directly. They may have a reasonable explanation or if they really are a creep you'll feel better about confronting them head on instead of keeping it bottled up and can move on with your life.
Ben

Glenside, PA

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Enjioy sniffing my sister panties after she take them off..
Honky Cracker

Cantonment, FL

#20 Jul 2, 2011
Baby, baby....

Baby, thass NASSS-TEE.
THE MOOR

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jul 2, 2011
I SNIFF MY SISTER'S PANTIES EVERY DAY. I KEEP THEM IN A JAR. SOMETIMES I PUT THEM ON AND DANCE TO JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY. ONE TIME I FOUND MY SISTER LAYING ON THE SOFA PLAYING WITH HERSELF. I ASKED IF SHE NEEDED A HAND. SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD TAKE A DUMP ON MY CHEST. BEING THE GENTLEMAN I AM, OF COURSE I OBLIGED. MY MOM WALKED IN AND FOUND HER SQUATTING OVER MY CHEST IN MID DUMP. THEN MY MOM STARTED TOUCHING HERSELF. MY SISTER FINISHED TAKING A NASTY WET DUMP ON MY CHEST, WHEN SHE WAS DONE MY MOM LICKED MY CHEST CLEAN. THEN MY DAD CAME HOME AND CAUGHT ME WEARING MY SISTER'S PANTIES. HE MADE ME DRESS UP IN MY MOOR COSTUM. THEN HE SODOMIZED ME. HE MADE MY BOOTY HOLE BLEED. HE LAUGHED, AND SAID BLOOD WAS THE BEST LUBRICANT. MY SISTER LICKED THE BLOOD OFF HIS SWOLLEN MEMBER, THEN, SHE STRAPPED ON A 12 INCH DILDO AND RAMMED MY BLEEDING AS WITH ALL THE FORCE SHE COULD MUSTER. WHEN SHE WAS DONE, THE FAMILY DOG CAME IN, SNIFFED MY BLEEDING ASS, THEN HE MOUNTED ME.
XThePopeX

Spain

#23 Jul 2, 2011
THE MOOR wrote:
I SNIFF MY SISTER'S PANTIES EVERY DAY. I KEEP THEM IN A JAR. SOMETIMES I PUT THEM ON AND DANCE TO JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY. ONE TIME I FOUND MY SISTER LAYING ON THE SOFA PLAYING WITH HERSELF. I ASKED IF SHE NEEDED A HAND. SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD TAKE A DUMP ON MY CHEST. BEING THE GENTLEMAN I AM, OF COURSE I OBLIGED. MY MOM WALKED IN AND FOUND HER SQUATTING OVER MY CHEST IN MID DUMP. THEN MY MOM STARTED TOUCHING HERSELF. MY SISTER FINISHED TAKING A NASTY WET DUMP ON MY CHEST, WHEN SHE WAS DONE MY MOM LICKED MY CHEST CLEAN. THEN MY DAD CAME HOME AND CAUGHT ME WEARING MY SISTER'S PANTIES. HE MADE ME DRESS UP IN MY MOOR COSTUM. THEN HE SODOMIZED ME. HE MADE MY BOOTY HOLE BLEED. HE LAUGHED, AND SAID BLOOD WAS THE BEST LUBRICANT. MY SISTER LICKED THE BLOOD OFF HIS SWOLLEN MEMBER, THEN, SHE STRAPPED ON A 12 INCH DILDO AND RAMMED MY BLEEDING AS WITH ALL THE FORCE SHE COULD MUSTER. WHEN SHE WAS DONE,
Your story made me hot.
Honky Cracker

Cantonment, FL

#25 Jul 3, 2011
You need help. Your entire family is batshit crazy, son.
THE MOOR wrote:
I SNIFF MY SISTER'S... HE MOUNTED ME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,419,738
First Americans Were African 3 min Moses 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Moses 47,892
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 52 min AAM2000 509
Black people you are STILL slaves! whites tryin... (Nov '10) 1 hr AAM2000 130
Do black guys find Sri Lankan girls attractive? (May '15) 1 hr Caramel 18
The first 5 Laws of Negrology (there are 10)... 1 hr AAM2000 4
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 31
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 2 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 4 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 7 hr SeerResources 537
More from around the web