Comments
21 - 40 of 473 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014
D-nic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 27, 2008
 
My brother in law is a cop and he warned me today about the initiation being we live in an area in NY that is heavily populated w MS 13 members...matter of fact they had a shoot out on the next block last summer over turf...anyway this initiation is true as far as the bump ur car and shoot you...so be careful...we have alot of gangs around here but the ms 13 is no joke.

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 27, 2008
 
Never heard of it.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 27, 2008
 
Heavy Metal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 27, 2008
 
don't f*ck with them, forreal.. thats like one of the most dangerous scrap gangs
Tiger

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 27, 2008
 
Cindy wrote:
America is going in the shitter thanks to blacks and browns!
Shut the f**k up,you white b**ch!White people aren't angels despite what they think.

“America Shrug”

Since: May 07

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f**k up,you white b**ch!White people aren't angels despite what they think.
I am
SaVvy

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 27, 2008
 
Cindy wrote:
America is going in the shitter thanks to blacks and browns!
just by saying that, u might as well fall under the same category as them. "racist"

“America Shrug”

Since: May 07

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I disagree with the brown statement, by browns I assume the person is speaking of mexicans, but for the most part mexicans have been a good addition to America, browns good

signed,
whitey

“I'm just one vote.”

Since: Sep 07

Washington, D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 27, 2008
 
What I have heard is it doesn't matter what sex, just as long as they kill a black person. These are the people that Hillary Clinton loves, and for every black killed is one less vote for Obama.

“I'm just one vote.”

Since: Sep 07

Washington, D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Not Grant - did you just finish "cheesing?" (Poor cat)

The monsters from "south of the border" are destroying our country in so many ways. Go over to the "Immigration" forum and get a education. These folks are the worse type of racist, and have no problem killing black, white, or asian, if it gets them stuff (or a job).
Heavy Metal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Not Grant wrote:
I disagree with the brown statement, by browns I assume the person is speaking of mexicans, but for the most part mexicans have been a good addition to America, browns good
signed,
whitey
LOL
Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 27, 2008
 
I had an experience with them today. I was driving home headed south on Mykawa Rd. through southern Houston and a blue truck with a couple young hispanic guys in it drifted into my lane a few times but I was able to get out of the way. When we came to the red light, I was stopped beside them and they began playing that song from the lion king which made me laugh and look up at them, but the latino dude in the passenger seat was staring at me like he wanted to kill me. In my brief glance, I noticed they were displaying a blue bandana on their rearview mirror. They continued to increase the music and bass volume to attempt to provoke me, but I was scared and thoroughly ignored them. They turned left at the green light and I continued, but this occurrence didn't bother me much until I got home and checked my email which contained a warning about the ms-13 initiations. I nearly shat myself, even though it was a bit of a half-assed attempt on their part. Just the fact that I had been targeted for a few minutes was enough to make me kinda dizzy.
Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I'm a young white guy, by the way; maybe they didn't try too hard because im not black. Sucks for you guys.
biracial pride

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 27, 2008
 
Will wrote:
I'm a young white guy, by the way; maybe they didn't try too hard because im not black. Sucks for you guys.

Even though I am biracial I consider myself to
be black and I have had no problems with mexicans

“America Shrug”

Since: May 07

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Uncle Ruckus wrote:
Not Grant - did you just finish "cheesing?" (Poor cat)
The monsters from "south of the border" are destroying our country in so many ways. Go over to the "Immigration" forum and get a education. These folks are the worse type of racist, and have no problem killing black, white, or asian, if it gets them stuff (or a job).
How can i be mad at a south park fan?

My experience in working with mexicans have all been good, they tought me spanish, i go to church with them and found culturally we have very little differences, they believe as i do that is is wrong to kill unborn children and they dislike the idea of gay marriages and allowing gays to adopt

in the past black gangs have initiated members by killing white women, one specific incident was a pretty young girl in Oklahoma City (early 90s)murdered in a parking lot. I didnt hear any complaining from blacks then, so i dont want to hear complaining today. let it run its course, give the mexicans a hug they will learn to like you
Lauren

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 28, 2008
 
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 28, 2008
 
njfashionista wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it
I see it now. My CPU's been Fkn Up.
Marco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 28, 2008
 
Its an urban myth. Dont go out at nigh or MS will find surely find you!
iLL BiLL

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 28, 2008
 
Please let one of those MS-13 roll up on me in NYC! I may get killed, but I will take at least 2 with me. LOCK N LOAD! I dont start, but I'm a great finisher. Touch my mother or sister (both "black" women), it's on ! I wont need the ones that did it , any MS-13 member will do. People, wise up, dont worry about the police, DEFEND YOURSELF!
Heavy Metal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 28, 2008
 
Will wrote:
I'm a young white guy, by the way; maybe they didn't try too hard because im not black. Sucks for you guys.
Sureneo's protect white gangs in the prisons for money, so they probably just checking on you, LOL

still I wouldnt push my luck If i were u.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

341 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min Joey 2 Times 119,465
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Black Knight 2,276
Unreported crimes against blacks in Amerikkka 8 min And C 2
DYSFUNCTIONAL: What is it and how it is created? 8 min Family 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Tinka 1,079,668
Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women's Causes 16 min Sadbuttrue 4
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 24 min Black Knight 868
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 34 min Its a Zooo 435
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr T-g-a-09 77,993
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Hardac 23,884
•••
•••