Asian women are replacements for Whit...

Asian women are replacements for WhiteWomen

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#3 May 17, 2012
Ummm...imo asian women for the most part are ugly. You will find some nice looking ones here and there, but the only asians I do prefer are the mixed asians, whether eurasian or blasian.
louis

Netherlands

#4 May 17, 2012
It's totally different in England i have literary seen like 5 AW/WM couples in my life. I'm white and i'm the only one in my friend group that thinks Asian girls are attractive all my mates think they are ugly and like white or black girls more
But i know Americans go mad for the asian girls.

But i still like my white girls more they will never be replaced.
Smith

Tulsa, OK

#5 May 17, 2012
louis wrote:
It's totally different in England i have literary seen like 5 AW/WM couples in my life. I'm white and i'm the only one in my friend group that thinks Asian girls are attractive all my mates think they are ugly and like white or black girls more
But i know Americans go mad for the asian girls.
But i still like my white girls more they will never be replaced.
American white men aren't mad for Asian women. We love Black women...it's just that Asian women are more than willing to be with a white guy. There is nothing more beautiful than a black woman.
Smith

Tulsa, OK

#6 May 17, 2012
WorthlessWhore wrote:
Many white men I see are going after asian girls because they inherently believe in the stereotype that asian women are submissive and man-pleasers. And they believe that asian women's vaginal insides are tighter.
So now after hundreds of years of white women being called the best, white men are now putting asian women on a pedestal!
Anything is better than the modern day white woman..I think only black men worship them now.

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#7 May 17, 2012
Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Anything is better than the modern day white woman..I think only black men worship them now.
No lie about that. Those Negroes need a white woman cause they can't live without them.
Ambiguous

Plano, TX

#8 May 17, 2012
Mulatre wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie about that. Those Negroes need a white woman cause they can't live without them.
Are you black? Man if so you have issues.

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#9 May 17, 2012
No I'm not black. So I assume by you last statement I have no issues?
hmm

United States

#10 May 17, 2012
I guess BW are left out on the cold again. Nobody like them :)
Ambiguous

Dallas, TX

#11 May 17, 2012
Why the hate for bm/bw I think if we were more racial proud then everyone would be kissing our feet. I am tired of the hate esp. toward bw you trolls never stop.

TheronOfRhodeIsl and
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 May 19, 2012
Asian women are indeed white women replacement and it has more to do with them wanting white men than them being hot, because they are not! They have no women features how could they be hot!

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

.

#15 May 19, 2012
alot of asian girls think white guys are better than asian guys

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

.

#16 May 19, 2012
or more attractive

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#17 May 19, 2012
Asian think that whites are better than them, and many hate blacks, but they think marrying out will improve them. The dont like other minorities either. Some are cool, but its not many.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 May 19, 2012
TheronOfRhodeIsland wrote:
Asian women are indeed white women replacement and it has more to do with them wanting white men than them being hot, because they are not! They have no women features how could they be hot!
Ive seen some of your posts and the majority of them are borderline retarded. The average diet in Asia is ALOT different than the United States therefore the women are usually thinner are healthier.

And no they aren't a replacement just another option.
Sizzle

Tulsa, OK

#20 May 20, 2012
TheronOfRhodeIsland wrote:
Asian women are indeed white women replacement and it has more to do with them wanting white men than them being hot, because they are not! They have no women features how could they be hot!
Would you care to explain why black men are currently on the move to replace white women with Asian women too if we aren't hot and lack womanly features?
Sizzle

Tulsa, OK

#21 May 20, 2012
Big Black wrote:
Asian women are the last stop girlfriend before a closedted gay white men comes out of the closet as gay.White men are on the DL.
Would this apply to the growing number of black men with Asian women as well?
Sizzle

Tulsa, OK

#22 May 20, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive seen some of your posts and the majority of them are borderline retarded. The average diet in Asia is ALOT different than the United States therefore the women are usually thinner are healthier.
And no they aren't a replacement just another option.
We're not a option, but the number one option for replacing white women. Let's be honest here. WM/AW don't make up 75% of every combination of IR relationships for nothing. It's clear to everyone that AW have replaced WW in the hearts of WM..and we out number WM's dating practice with Latinas and Black women too..so we're not just an option. We are also replacing WW in the lives of black men too.
brownskin_beauty

Pearland, TX

#23 May 20, 2012
I don't know but I think this just got personal lol

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#25 May 20, 2012
Where do you see black men with a asian women at? What states? What city???

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#27 May 20, 2012
Sizzle wrote:
<quoted text>We're not a option, but the number one option for replacing white women. Let's be honest here. WM/AW don't make up 75% of every combination of IR relationships for nothing. It's clear to everyone that AW have replaced WW in the hearts of WM..and we out number WM's dating practice with Latinas and Black women too..so we're not just an option. We are also replacing WW in the lives of black men too.
Not to bust your bubble but the divorce rate is atrocious with these couples WM/AW and you all have had no growth rate it is literally slowing down. Also you should be ashamed of yourself Asian men are great and treat you well smdh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min I Kill Lying Devils 50,814
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Reality Speaks 1,459,888
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 20 min Scotland the brave 35
Are Papuans from New Guinea considered Blacks? (Feb '08) 20 min Joseph Blackwolf 190
Poll What is more violent? White Trailer Park or Bla... (Aug '10) 21 min Shang High 81
News Woman says she was kicked out of Victoria's Sec... 23 min UruEuWauWau 3
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 34 min Moses 82
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min Operator13 1,314
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 2 hr dcool 112
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 7 hr KIP 56
More from around the web