Trayvon: Deja Vu..All over again....

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Knob

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Go eye for an eye with these devils, you dont shoot a man over music, without a gun he aint shit, when both have one its even steven..........
Anne

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 4, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well. Blacks wanted that gangsta image, and they got it. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
First of all, do NOT presume to speak for all black folks. I love the way that anti-black racists always say they want to be judged as individuals, but fail to accord us the same respect. Besides, as obnoxious as loud music is, Michael Dunn had a choice to get what he went to the station for and drive away from that music. Instead, with his judgment clouded by alcohol, he acted even more foolishly than those teenagers. Just like George Zimmerman, he is another trigger-happy fool who decided to use his gun to settle a confrontation he started. In both cases, their judgment was clouded by the substances they had taken--Dunn's with alcohol and Zimmerman's with 3 prescription drugs. While the gangsta image and its embrace among SOME blacks have done us all a disservice, that does not excuse the actions of these two men. If they had not had their weapons, they would never have even THOUGHT about approaching those teenagers, because they are cowards at heart. In both cases, they accosted people who were doing nothing to them or anyone elsel
lol

Tampa, FL

#8 Feb 4, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well. Blacks wanted that gangsta image, and they got it. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
Yeah, exactly...

They go around proud of the loud, violent, gangsta anti-establishment, anti-law and order persona, so they can't be too surprised when it works against them...
lol

Tampa, FL

#9 Feb 4, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, do NOT presume to speak for all black folks. I love the way that anti-black racists always say they want to be judged as individuals, but fail to accord us the same respect. Besides, as obnoxious as loud music is, Michael Dunn had a choice to get what he went to the station for and drive away from that music. Instead, with his judgment clouded by alcohol, he acted even more foolishly than those teenagers. Just like George Zimmerman, he is another trigger-happy fool who decided to use his gun to settle a confrontation he started. In both cases, their judgment was clouded by the substances they had taken--Dunn's with alcohol and Zimmerman's with 3 prescription drugs. While the gangsta image and its embrace among SOME blacks have done us all a disservice, that does not excuse the actions of these two men. If they had not had their weapons, they would never have even THOUGHT about approaching those teenagers, because they are cowards at heart. In both cases, they accosted people who were doing nothing to them or anyone elsel
SMDH

The thing is these gangsta wannabes are NOT trying to be individuals, they are emulating the violent thug culture that the Negro community seems to be so proud of.

Anyone who adheres and is proud of such cultures can't be surprised when it goes against them, it's like, say, the old fashioned motorcycle gangs of the past, the gave out a violent, ruthless law-disobeying image, and were treated as such.

Are you really saying that when you see a gang of Black youths behaving like this that you do not feel threatened? Heck, even Jesse Jackson doesn't like Black youths following him...

IF wider society could discriminate between the real thugs and the 'keeds' that try to emulate them, then maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen...BUT, sadly, the fact is in the US today you Negroes are giving out such a hate towards the establishment and society, that wider society will shoot then ask questions.

YOUR people made the bed, you lay in it...or change the bed...
Anne

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 4, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"dey can't help deyseffs"
in the same way that you will continue to fu***ck your c**nt mom in her azz**z..
:O)
He's just a pathetic excuse for a human being who tries to elevate himself by diminishing others. Besides, just judging from the moniker he uses to post his silly, juvenile drivel,
there are plenty of white racists who would jump all over his sorry behind. As you can see, he can't look past his distorted image of black folks as gangstas among other things. As you can also see, he's not alone on this forum in only looking at us in this way. That's why they can't address the issues I brought up in my previous post. Just the same, no amount of judging accurate posts as nuts, off-topic, or clueless alters facts. In his case, you also have to consider the source because he has had very negative experiences with some black folks. That's why he judges all of us the same.
MomsRGreat

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 4, 2014
Trayvon would still be alive if he had listen to his White Step-Mother.
Anne

Washington, DC

#14 Feb 4, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
SMDH
The thing is these gangsta wannabes are NOT trying to be individuals, they are emulating the violent thug culture that the Negro community seems to be so proud of.
Anyone who adheres and is proud of such cultures can't be surprised when it goes against them, it's like, say, the old fashioned motorcycle gangs of the past, the gave out a violent, ruthless law-disobeying image, and were treated as such.
Are you really saying that when you see a gang of Black youths behaving like this that you do not feel threatened? Heck, even Jesse Jackson doesn't like Black youths following him...
IF wider society could discriminate between the real thugs and the 'keeds' that try to emulate them, then maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen...BUT, sadly, the fact is in the US today you Negroes are giving out such a hate towards the establishment and society, that wider society will shoot then ask questions.
YOUR people made the bed, you lay in it...or change the bed...
Did you actually READ my post in its entirety? I have already said that the gangsta image has been a disservice to us. The gangsta mentality has led to SOME black folks--especially young black men--being both victims and criminals. Trayvon Martin was bothering no one that night, but George Zimmerman--who comes much closer to being a "gangsta" with his own history of violence--was trying to be a hero and it blew up in his face because he was too stupid to look past the stereotypes. The kids who were playing their music too loud were not bothering that bozo, no matter whether we might like their music or not. Does anyone seriously think only black kids play their music too loud? Sometimes, the only manly or womanly thing to do is walk away and not start a confrontation. In your last sentence, you have proven my point about not judging us as individuals. The girl in Michigan who got shot was not "giving out hate toward the establishment and society" but was trying to get help after being injured in a car accident. If you think that George Zimmerman--who has been repeatedly rejected in his attempts to become a police officer--was acting properly by not identifying himself while following someone is part of the establishment, I have to question that judgment. Michael Dunn, who was already driving while intoxicated, is not part of the "establishment" either. He, Zimmerman, and the fool who shot that girl are just irresponsible, trigger-happy fools who are just as immature as the kids they shot, if not more so.
Anne

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 4, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"In his case, you also have to consider the source because he has had very negative experiences with some black folks"
so mf'n what..that's no excuse...
the POS should have been banned... and ALL those who play 'footsy' with it..are themselves full of sh**t and promulgating racist anti black garbage..
can I go to a woman oriented website and get all comfy daily callin' them c**nts and douche bags..??
how about a jew website...everday I'm there callin' them kikes and holohoaxers.
how long do you think THAT sh**t would be tolerated??
huh??
it wouldn't be
Please note that I am not excusing him. He is every bit the worthless POS you have called him. It's just that someone who spends so much time downing a race of folks obviously has nothing going for him. However, working to ban his garbage is a great idea.
Anne

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 4, 2014
Lewis wrote:
A black man shot and killed white 17-year-old Marley Lion while he was sleeping in his van. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JgMOuc_otL8XX
He was every bit as wrong, and I hope that he gets the book thrown at him. I feel it's important to acknowledge all injustices, in order to deprive bigots of any excuse for thinking that most blacks condone crimes against members of other races.
Big Knob

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>You also don't play loud azz gangsta rap in public like some dumbass animal that doesn't know better. There is a thing called politeness, and respect for other people. Nighas lack that in every way. That's why his azz got shot.
He was shot in a car as a passenger, who gave this white devil the right, to act as judge n jury, it was at a gas station that this beast didnt own, and no I dont play music loud in public, but I dont kill those who do, I only use deadly force in self-defense, and not for loud music. he had no right saying nothing to the boy in the first place, it wasnt his property........
Blacks Are Worthless Dogs

Torrance, CA

#21 Feb 4, 2014
I hereby nominate George Zimmerman for President & Michael Dunn for Vice President of the United States for life & all Ku Klux Klan & Aryan Resistance members to be appointed to all existing cabinet positions & heads of all government agencies, Stormfront will be decreed the only government run media outlet covering TV, radio, print & internet news & general publication services & so shall it be.
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#22 Feb 4, 2014
Annomo wrote:
<quoted text>

I love the way that anti-black racists always say they want to be judged as individuals, but fail to accord us the same respect.
Yeah, well,.....not all whites owned slaves, either.
Michele

Houston, TX

#25 Feb 5, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
in the same way that you will continue to fu***ck your c**nt mom in her azz**z..
This is so true.

white boys have sex with their mothers. Its normal behavior for them.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#27 Feb 5, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Not that you needed a link, but here is an entertaining one just in case anyone dares challenge you:

http://www.kltv.com/story/5599487/teen-arrest...
roby

Dallas, TX

#28 Feb 5, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true.
white boys have sex with their mothers. Its normal behavior for them.
i understand that you and your sons are very close

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 5, 2014
I hope Renisha Mcbride gets justice too. That gross White guy needs to be in prison.
Anne

Washington, DC

#31 Feb 5, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> He was shot in a car as a passenger, who gave this white devil the right, to act as judge n jury, it was at a gas station that this beast didnt own, and no I dont play music loud in public, but I dont kill those who do, I only use deadly force in self-defense, and not for loud music. he had no right saying nothing to the boy in the first place, it wasnt his property........

It's mind-boggling that anyone anywhere would defend this fool. He had the opportunity to drive away from the noise that was offending him without ever confronting anyone. He had the same sense of entitlement that George Zimmerman did, and it made him think he had the right to accost total strangers. He's lucky that none of them had guns, because he could have been the one who ended up dead. He was already in the wrong for driving while he was intoxicated, and I firmly believe that affected his judgment. I don't know how true it is, but I have read that his ex-girlfriend--who was with him at the time--plans to testify for the prosecution.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#32 Feb 5, 2014
my shoes need shined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well,.....not all whites owned slaves, either.
Well true, but don't make excuses for the lszy sons of bitches that did.

Every dingle one of the badtards need to be tried in abssentia and sentencedbto death!!!

I don't give a shit hiw dead and gone the mofos are.

LET ROAR LIKE THE VOICE OF "ALL MIGHTY GOD," SENTENCING THE DEMONIC BEAST FROM HELL TO BURN INFINITELY IN A NEVER ENDING HELL FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE BASTARDS WHO HAVE F'D WHIT EVERY INDIGEONOUS PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET NEED TO PAY ETERNALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#33 Feb 5, 2014
And everyone of those who worrk to keep aboriginal PEOPLE IN THE POOR HOUSE THE WORLD OVER NEED TO EXPERIENCE THST PAIN, FROM NOW TO THE END OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#34 Feb 5, 2014
Pardon the freaking typos...freaking android...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA is an oligarchy 2 min Biminy Road 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,406,220
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Real 136,449
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Real 47,383
Do black guys find Sri Lankan girls attractive? (May '15) 41 min SippingMytea 15
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 51 min Hmm 40
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 59 min Hmm 41
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 1 hr Go Blue Forever 27
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web