White guys are sissy
Kaiser

Springfield, OH

#69 Aug 22, 2009
Magalon wrote:
White people rise to every challenge,in many cases they have proven themselves over and over; as a race they are extremely cerebral. They know how to work as a team (even when they hate each- others' guts),as a group they are cohesive. I am not glorifying them any way, this is just my opinion.
MLK, nelson mandela, malcom x (who of all im listing im not a fan of), barack obama, touissaint l ovontture (liberator of Haiti), george washington carver etc are all extremely brave black men, to doubt it would to be foolish

but george washington, abraham linoln, napleon, winston churchill, julius ceasar, and JFK were equally as brave white men. like you imply there are extremely brave men in both races lol this topic is so irrelevant i dont know why im posting, just for giggles as to what all the white and black racists will say
Moonlite is my Sunlite

United States

#70 Aug 22, 2009
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
if you and me were locked up in prison together, I'd be selling you for a pack of cigarettes.
Snitching azz white boys always telling on somebody. Even when you white guys get locked up you still wanna be the police.
OMG Mr.Dada so that is how you prove your manhood,by being locked up in prison?I am impressed.NO better way to prove manhood than being locked up!lol..SMH!
Moonlite is my Sunlite

United States

#71 Aug 22, 2009
Analysis wrote:
I believe you 'bro!
<quoted text>
O black cat you are so cute.And I know that you could show human males how to be brave.I once had a cat like you,and I miss her a lot.Love the image.

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#72 Aug 22, 2009
One time I pushed this black kid down and he cried! lol
prison sissy

Nashua, NH

#73 Oct 10, 2009
I was raped and turned out as a "woman" in the state pen. I'm a slightly built white guy and I begged the african-american inmates not to rape me because I had a wife and kid. They just laughed and within a week I had been sold to a black guy who renamed me with a woman's name, and pimped my ass on the tier. Black men rule in the joint.
Young white male

Leeds, UK

#74 Oct 10, 2009
prison sissy wrote:
I was raped and turned out as a "woman" in the state pen. I'm a slightly built white guy and I begged the african-american inmates not to rape me because I had a wife and kid. They just laughed and within a week I had been sold to a black guy who renamed me with a woman's name, and pimped my ass on the tier. Black men rule in the joint.
Your a gay black man who has a white man fettish arnt you!
Mikey Brooklyn NY

Richmond Hill, NY

#76 Oct 10, 2009
prison sissy wrote:
Isn't that odd? Funny thing is whenever I've wanted to beef with someone. it's always been with my fists. Some people like to shoot. Etc, etc. But I don't think I've ever NOR will I ever be angry enough to stick my dick in another mans ass. That would make someone HOMOSEXUAL. At best BISEXUAL.

Yea, I guess you're right, black men "rule" in the can, black guy-I mean "white"guy who wrote this post.

And if anybody hits me it's a power thing in the joint, it aint. You go to countries like Britain or Canada, this sort of shyt is rare. PERIOD! It's called being on the DL.
Mikey Brooklyn NY

Richmond Hill, NY

#77 Oct 10, 2009
Young white male wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a gay black man who has a white man fettish arnt you!
Shyt, I didn't even see you're post YWM. Exactly, it's some black queen talking a bunch of shyt. lmao

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#78 Nov 20, 2009
prison sissy wrote:
So do you think us whites are born to become a white prison bitch under the Black Men rule, according to your experience and what you've taught ?
Did Black Men refer to you like that ?
I bet you were not the only one in that pen.
dee91502

AOL

#79 Jan 3, 2010
I am proud to be a sissy for Superior Blacks
Tom

Minneapolis, MN

#80 Jan 18, 2010
wow,,,,lets spend all our time pulling out our
dicks and seeing who's bigger,,,
if you did,'t want to be ass raped, loser why didn't you get trowen in the hole?
fool
Tom

Minneapolis, MN

#81 Jan 18, 2010
but i gusse your right white men are sissys
and blacks are dumb ass cavemen
so every one wins
Tom

Minneapolis, MN

#83 Jan 18, 2010
hey dee you wanna be my bitch boy?
ha ha no homo
Tom

Minneapolis, MN

#84 Jan 19, 2010
your a hoe dee
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#85 Jan 19, 2010
True For Real wrote:
Why are all white guys so sissy and whiney like girls. They are cowards and run to tell. They scared!
This coming from a race that can only gang up on one person in groups because they're too scared to take anyone on one on one. Cowards.
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Jan 20, 2010
it's a shame were still stuck with these
backward notions of each other
my best freind growing up was black
(and beatrice he was often the one being jumped and
still holding his own)
each race has it's up's and downs as a whole
but it's not so clear cut
because each race is made up of indivisuals
and not all whites or blacks are the same
i thought by 2010 we'd be over
our hatered of the "other"
but i gusse i was wrong
if you don't like blacks go back to the 60's with your rascit ass beatrice
true for real beleave me when i say
being white dos'ent make me the weak one
please i have never snitched on any one
for anything ever
any way it up its way better to think your the
dommanate race untill you get your a$$ whopped by
some one of a diffrant skin color
beleave me white or black some one of anouther race
will always have a bigger dick a better body and
more money then you
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#87 Jan 20, 2010
and thats "true for real" kid
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#88 Jan 20, 2010
any thoughts?
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#89 Jan 20, 2010
beleave me i've knowen some blacks that were total
hoes ( spring thomasL:oh my GOD how could that be there black!") yeah bitch and your ugly
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#90 Jan 20, 2010
go brush your teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can not handle the truth 4 min 2 Dogs 14
Mitt Romney: Another over rated White boy. (May '12) 10 min Kato 1,144
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 15 min Kato 17
what do you call six million burned corpses? 25 min Kato 23
White men are the solution for the single black... 29 min The Power Of Mast... 145
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 33 min Kato 3,931
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 37 min Jax 12
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 12 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web