Since: Nov 07

Worcester, MA

#46 Jun 24, 2008
I believe you 'bro!
Realistic Man wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you stories when it was one on one and how I bounced them around like a ball.
nappy neffie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#47 Jun 24, 2008
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
they know how to fuxk now shut up u doo-key!
i heard that!!my man is to sex what micheal jordan is to basketball.i love riding on that big ol' thang!!yee-haw!!
nappy neffie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#48 Jun 24, 2008
my husband is white and far from being a sissy.a sissy in my estimation is a coward -ass punk who runs from responsibilities as a man,has no backbone,and beats and disrespect's women. my husband is a man.and whoever started this thread is the real sissy,thats why you aint showing your face.anyone who tries my husband based on the fact that they equate white skin with being a sissy will get they azz beat down by ol'Sissy boy'.pre-judge not,for you will get skull-dragged and dropped like a whore's panties.remember that.oh,its funny to me how you call white men sissy's while you're hiding behind that dark-azz picture.
nappy neffie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#49 Jun 24, 2008
candaymama,my apologies.i was looking at your picture and his statement.sorry if i offended you.LOL!
nappy neffie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#50 Jun 24, 2008
Realistic Man wrote:
<quoted text>I had two black guys who tried to jump me in Allentown PA years ago. Funny, both were weak...skin and bones. I've always big and muscular. I had these two begging for life pinned down to the ground. An old Italian lady came out of her house with her broom and told me to hold them...she wacked each one of them on the head with her broom repeataly while she spoke out loud in Italian.
....and then you woke up.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Marion, KS

#51 Jun 24, 2008
nappy neffie wrote:
<quoted text>i heard that!!my man is to sex what micheal jordan is to basketball.i love riding on that big ol' thang!!yee-haw!!
ummmm hummmmmm wouuuuu!!!! make yo head blow up lol!

michigan

#52 Jun 24, 2008
emergence wrote:
<quoted text>
okay that proves nothing.
What were you doing wrong jay? Black men are cowards and cannot handle authority. hell 70% of them cannot even take care of their children. Whites do what you cowards are afraid to do. If it werent for us you would still be living in mud huts drinking cows blood.

“Making My MoM Proud!!!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53 Jun 24, 2008
tfrost1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
What were you doing wrong jay? Black men are cowards and cannot handle authority. hell 70% of them cannot even take care of their children. Whites do what you cowards are afraid to do. If it werent for us you would still be living in mud huts drinking cows blood.
For who. Losers in MI. You can't even sell MI to Canada. That's the worst state in the nation. Now I see why. Between Detroit, and fcking losers like your self. I amazed they haven't nuked your state.
nappy neffie

Saint Petersburg, FL

#54 Jun 25, 2008
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm hummmmmm wouuuuu!!!! make yo head blow up lol!
their entire style of love making is totally different than a black mans.the only similarity is insertion of penis into vagina.after that,they can put it down in a completely different way from black men.they are more emotinally involved in the act,whereas a blackman it's just a physical act.white men get all sappy and tell you how they feel about you.......then they tear that thang up!!(smiles)LOL!
Volt

Westbury, NY

#55 Jun 25, 2008
This topic makes my eyes bleed. GG sucking at life OP (and also, GG sucking at life most responders to OP). I'm going to go make an account now so I can make incendiary comments with a permanent name attached to them. In conclusion:

LOL @ "white guys are sissy" (F in grammar school?)
LOL @ "do you know how many black guys it takes to beat up a white guy" (one if they're equals, but who fights equal?)
LOL @ ppl thinking ALL white guys are better than ALL black guys in bed

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Ellicott City, MD

#56 Jun 25, 2008
Volt wrote:
This topic makes my eyes bleed. GG sucking at life OP (and also, GG sucking at life most responders to OP). I'm going to go make an account now so I can make incendiary comments with a permanent name attached to them. In conclusion:
LOL @ "white guys are sissy" (F in grammar school?)
LOL @ "do you know how many black guys it takes to beat up a white guy" (one if they're equals, but who fights equal?)
LOL @ ppl thinking ALL white guys are better than ALL black guys in bed
Long Island Shout out. We need more educated people on the board.

michigan

#57 Jun 25, 2008
Captn your post makes no sense. What are you 15-16 years old? Grow up little boy.
sabrina_sissy_gu rl

Newport News, VA

#58 Sep 6, 2008
butt YOU still luv the sissy white guy dont you?
jayrag wrote:
I've had a couple jobs where their has always been some white guy who felt it was his duty to report my every move to the supervisors.
Why do yall tell so much, dang!!!!
some white guys tell so much they tell on themselves. But I don't worry about snitches and sissy azz white guys no more. My criminal days are way in the past. I'm an honest taxpaying proud American now.
sabrina_sissy_gu rl

Newport News, VA

#59 Sep 6, 2008
understand the difference between Black guys and white gys which is obvious that Black guys are far Superior when it comes down to sex..without question. WHO can disagree with this? It clearly shows if anyone looks around and sees so many white girls and even married white women with Black men.

Since: Sep 08

Hampton Roads VA

#62 Sep 9, 2008
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most brothers I love me some sissy white boy booty.
yes i DO understand that also..and agree very very much that it is true that most brothers like us! i can testify to that sooo many times.

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#63 Sep 9, 2008
True For Real wrote:
Why are all white guys so sissy and whiney like girls. They are cowards and run to tell. They scared!
You are such a p*ssy weirdo......you talk about how you think
all white men are sissys......i bet you wouldnt say that straight
to a white guys face....you just do it when your safe behind your
keyboard
AdamB

United States

#64 Aug 22, 2009
I am a white man and I don't consider white men as sissies or cowards. I spent the last 6 years in Iraq and just got home on leave from Afghanistan. I have been shot once in the shouder from sniper fire and have had surgery on my back from schrapenal. I was in a squadron of marines that the majority are white and hispanic. Why do you think that us white men are sissies, where the heck were you when I was getting fired upon at 3 in the morning. You people make me sick, also you white chicks who bash us guys can go screw yourself we don't want you. Semper Fidelis
Mikey Brooklyn NY

New York, NY

#65 Aug 22, 2009
AdamB wrote:
I am a white man and I don't consider white men as sissies or cowards. I spent the last 6 years in Iraq and just got home on leave from Afghanistan. I have been shot once in the shouder from sniper fire and have had surgery on my back from schrapenal. I was in a squadron of marines that the majority are white and hispanic. Why do you think that us white men are sissies, where the heck were you when I was getting fired upon at 3 in the morning. You people make me sick, also you white chicks who bash us guys can go screw yourself we don't want you. Semper Fidelis
Two things Adam.

1. Thank you for serving our country and doing a great job.

2. You're right about us not being sissies. It's all b.s. Don't take any of it serious. I see it all the time on here (AA Topix) and laugh. AND quite frankly, most of us here would have no idea what it would be like to be fired on at "3 in the morning" and stand in the face of danger. Again, thank you for being a proud soldier of the United States of America.
iriso

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Aug 22, 2009
black guys talk to much trash, even you little skinny short black dudes have big mouths, but when i say let's fight then, they always have some excuse. why not throw it down if your going to run your mouth about it?

only black dudes that will fight me are the ones that i train with. lol. the rest are PUSSIES! hahaha
LITTLE WHITE GUY

Yukon, OK

#68 Aug 22, 2009
You black guys are so full of it. I am a white guy, 5'6" tall; I am not a fighter nor do I care to be. In my life I have been verbally and physically attacked by black men six times. There was always more than one. I have never had trouble with a black man one on one. You black men are all bad asses when you are in groups.

By the way i have told both of my sons something like this about black men: "Son, if you see some black men looking mean, just move on. Remember they probably don't work,they have no skills, they have no money, they have no future but they have BLACK PRIDE. So just move on and laugh later."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,922
UruEuWauWau is flash the super hero 3 min howabout 39
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 10 min jimp 263
How to destroy black Americans? This is still ... 10 min Squint 1
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 10 min somethawn 105
ir bw ,I hate you 18 min Tamale 7
Blk Lives Matter? Not to blk people in Bmore. 20 min howthecow 4
why do white people hate other races so much 33 min siftvanilla 399
All women prefer white men 49 min jimp 4,655
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 58 min Don Barros Serrano 120,628
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 371
More from around the web