White guys are sissy
Realistic Man

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Jun 23, 2008
emergence wrote:
<quoted text>
That why black men can not compete with white men (well sport, exception) but instead they compete with black women.
Good one!
Realistic Man

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Jun 23, 2008
emergence wrote:
<quoted text>
Addition:
Black men are Proud Sex Toys.
Well what a status
That something to be proud of
Wow you guys have come a long way
Proud sex toys to old white gay guys for what I see.
emergence

Iselin, NJ

#28 Jun 23, 2008
Realistic Man wrote:
<quoted text>Proud sex toys to old white gay guys for what I see.
For real lol

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#29 Jun 23, 2008
I've had a couple jobs where their has always been some white guy who felt it was his duty to report my every move to the supervisors.
Why do yall tell so much, dang!!!!

some white guys tell so much they tell on themselves. But I don't worry about snitches and sissy azz white guys no more. My criminal days are way in the past. I'm an honest taxpaying proud American now.
emergence

Iselin, NJ

#30 Jun 23, 2008
jayrag wrote:
I've had a couple jobs where their has always been some white guy who felt it was his duty to report my every move to the supervisors.
some white guys tell so much they tell on themselves. But I don't worry about snitches and sissy azz white guys no more. My criminal days are way in the past. I'm an honest taxpaying proud American now.
okay that proves nothing.
SueMe

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jun 23, 2008
Not my white guy. Two black guys jumped him. Jumpers are sissies
Realistic Man

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Jun 24, 2008
SueMe wrote:
I had two black guys who tried to jump me in Allentown PA years ago. Funny, both were weak...skin and bones. I've always big and muscular. I had these two begging for life pinned down to the ground. An old Italian lady came out of her house with her broom and told me to hold them...she wacked each one of them on the head with her broom repeataly while she spoke out loud in Italian.
ike

AOL

#33 Jun 24, 2008
Talktomuch wrote:
<quoted text> Your posts are sooo funny.(smiles)
Brenda
canday is a trip, but she be keepin it real.
ike

AOL

#34 Jun 24, 2008
SueMe wrote:
yes many of them black guys are sissy, they talk alot of shyt when they are all together. get them mofo's alone in a dark ally and watch how quick they turn white.
ike

AOL

#35 Jun 24, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
if you and me were locked up in prison together, I'd be selling you for a pack of cigarettes.
Snitching azz white boys always telling on somebody. Even when you white guys get locked up you still wanna be the police.
$igga please, you is a punk azz mofo. i would take you out in under 3 mins. i done 10 years in prison and had to whump up on mofo's like you. remember boy, yall bleed just like white folks, nobody affraid of yo azz.

“To Thine Own Self Be True”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Boston, MA

#36 Jun 24, 2008
True For Real wrote:
Why are all white guys so sissy and whiney like girls. They are cowards and run to tell. They scared!
"White guys are sissy"

LMAO
Realistic Man

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Jun 24, 2008
I got german blood in my veins and believe me...there's nothing sissy about it! The romans were scared to death of the germans barbarians back in the old days.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#38 Jun 24, 2008
ike wrote:
<quoted text> $igga please, you is a punk azz mofo. i would take you out in under 3 mins. i done 10 years in prison and had to whump up on mofo's like you. remember boy, yall bleed just like white folks, nobody affraid of yo azz.
I'm sure you were locked up for molesting underage girls.
10 years in prison. i know you were having homo sex with other inmates.
You skiinheads ain't nothing without 10 or more guys behind you.
STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS U PEDO
aguy

Granada Hills, CA

#39 Jun 24, 2008
True For Real wrote:
Why are all white guys so sissy and whiney like girls. They are cowards and run to tell. They scared!
Lawl thats a good one, its more about when and what do i gain then if.

Since: Nov 07

United States

#40 Jun 24, 2008
They're 'tough' when they got their gang, but you divide'em up, get'em alone, go one on one, mano-a- mano, it's usually a much different story.
Realistic Man wrote:
How about this...Thugs (white or black) are nothing but a bunch of sissies.

Since: Nov 07

United States

#41 Jun 24, 2008
ARchie Bunker!!! LMAO!!!
Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
"White guys are sissy"
LMAO

“fullblown technicolour ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42 Jun 24, 2008
I rarely meet sissy men, period :/ Of any race.
ohReally

United States

#43 Jun 24, 2008
jayrag wrote:
Thats probably because he got sick and tired of having to do YOU work AND his. You niccers are the LAZIEST people I've EVER had the displeasure of being teamed up with.
Lazy is a black stereotype, not a white one. You brain dead ghetto rats can't even come up with your own insults, and are reduced to replacing 'black' with 'white' in every FAIKURE you're guilty of. Pediphile....drug addict....criminal...dead-beat dad....you name it....you do it. And SAY whites do.
If you wanna know about fagitz......why don't you hook up with Chocolate Flavor. I'm sure he'll sare a few phone numbers with you, Mr. DL....
ohReally

United States

#44 Jun 24, 2008
ok,,, YOUR work,
FAILURE,
and
share.
so what....I'm still RIGHT.
Realistic Man

Jacksonville, FL

#45 Jun 24, 2008
Analysis wrote:
They're 'tough' when they got their gang, but you divide'em up, get'em alone, go one on one, mano-a- mano, it's usually a much different story.
<quoted text>
I can tell you stories when it was one on one and how I bounced them around like a ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Teacher Verbally Abused & Called "N-Word" 3 min SadButTrue 4
My transition from male to female 30 min SadButTrue 20
What is wrong with white people? 30 min The Power Of Mast... 55
Why are Black men so dumb, dysfunctional and de... 33 min SadButTrue 1
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 33 min SadButTrue 39
No Such Thing As White Skin 34 min SadButTrue 2
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 55 min Just Curious 33
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr LEE IS EXPOSED AL... 43
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 1 hr thems 39
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 7 hr Im Blessd oh yes 254