latinas + black men = great couple

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 46
Next Last
dope man x

Birmingham, AL

#1 Apr 19, 2008
hey everybody all black who latinas stand up and the latin who love them back are welcome too. also do not come in this thread talking shit

Level 1

Since: May 07

Arkansas City, KS

#2 Apr 19, 2008
I agree :D

“Whatever”

Since: Apr 08

none of your business

#3 Apr 19, 2008
I agree too latinos make great looking couples with black people men and women.
emmett mays

Birmingham, AL

#4 Apr 19, 2008
yes i also like them half black half spanish women
i think thats the one of the best mix ever right next to blasian women. i like puerto rican , dominican, and cuban colombian women i love all ladies but its something a latina

“Well”

Since: Feb 08

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2008
Fact: They're family will never except you.
Draino

Greenwood, IN

#6 May 1, 2008
latinas are koo peoples. you be loyal to dem they be loyal to u. real recognize real when it come to latinas.

“GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!”

Since: Apr 08

Still there......

#7 May 1, 2008
C-Bisquit wrote:
Fact: They're family will never except you.
You are right, I WAS married to one once. You think white people are racist......?
jenny jen

Lake City, FL

#8 May 1, 2008
Does everyone here understand that a great deal of Latin Americans have African ancestry? When our pals the Europeans looted Africans from the continent, they sold them all over God's creation. I am not making this up. Africans were dropped all over South America, the Carribean Islands, and Mexico, yes Mexico. Google Costa Chica. The "Latin" rhythms and dances everyone raves about have their genesis in Africa. I cant lie. Look up samba, rhumba or mambo. So if black men love latinas it is all good. It is just self love baby! it is just self love.
jenny jen

Lake City, FL

#9 May 1, 2008
I just want to add that really,'race" is a fake term. We are all family! So everyone should marry who they love.
Fletch

United States

#10 May 18, 2008
My fiance is a beautiful Dominican lady (Flight Attendant), and I've never experienced any problem with her family or with the Dominicans in general accepting me! I've also lived three years (as a U.S. Foreign Service Officer)in the Dominican Republic, and as an African-American Male, it has been by far my best tour living overseas. The Dominican Ladies loves some brothers!! Sure, you will always have your ten percent in every cultural group that don't approve of dating out of their culture, but the truth of the matter is that latinas are attractive to African-American male due to the fact that we are not generally raised by our parents to be "macho" toward ladies. We (African-American Men) are also generally taught in a relationship to respect and should some consideration with our ladies by helping out around the house with the cleaning, cooking, shopping, washing, etc... This particular trait really sets apart the American guys from the Latinos, and the Latinas (women) are highly attracted to this trait from the brothers. Latinos on the other hand are generally raised to have the woman do everything around the house while majority of them have other women on the side.

“Life is good”

Since: Jan 08

Washington DC

#11 May 28, 2008
Latinas are super fine and they are real women in my opinioin. What more can a black man ask for?

“LICK ME NOW LOL”

Since: May 08

losangles california

#12 May 28, 2008
yea latina and black women i have to say very beautiful

“Life is good”

Washington DC

#13 May 28, 2008
mexican man wrote:
yea latina and black women i have to say very beautiful
This thread is not about black women take that shit somewhere else.
shytstarter

Dallas, TX

#14 May 28, 2008
Fletch wrote:
but the truth of the matter is that latinas are attractive to African-American male due to the fact that we are not generally raised by our parents to be "macho"
So basically AA males are bitchasses...well can't disagree with u there.
shytstarter

Dallas, TX

#15 May 28, 2008
MoneyMakinMitch wrote:
<quoted text>This thread is not about black women take that shit somewhere else.
You do know that latinas can be black right...or are you just that stupid?
Nita

AOL

#16 May 28, 2008
Very pretty girl. But if she is Latina she is a Black Latina. That girl definitely has some black blood, because she looks a lot like my cousin.

“Life is good”

Washington DC

#17 May 28, 2008
shytstarter wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that latinas can be black right...or are you just that stupid?
Most of my latin girlfriends were black. You better find somebody else for all that shyt you talking get you phucked up.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19 May 29, 2008
Yeah.....i suppose. Never met one in person though.
:)
CaribbeanStrong

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 May 29, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
Yeah.....i suppose. Never met one in person though.
Is that body real? You are one fine fit female. You look like a barbie doll. Can I play with you? j/k

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#22 May 29, 2008
CaribbeanStrong wrote:
<quoted text>Is that body real? You are one fine fit female. You look like a barbie doll. Can I play with you? j/k
LMAO! of course it's real!
you can play with me, just be gentle, i'm delicate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 3 min Redefined 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,548,164
Poll Sperm versus Egg: Which has MORE value? (Jul '12) 38 min Bishop 34
Grow up Maceo 1 hr Pam 3
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 2
Who will win Floyd or Conor and why? 1 hr Pam 13
If pookie gets shot, who's going to raise his s... 2 hr 2 Dogs 3
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr 9a43w62x 109
WM are "figthing the power"! 3 hr Israelite Suprema... 22
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr misfit 0676 128