First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

#2 Aug 31, 2014
Life is not about being a player for the rest of your existence. If you find someone that gives you butterflies who is caring, loyal, and knows her way around the kitchen, and the time is right, why not get married.

My advice for men would be to wait until you are 33- 36. But make sure that time, you are financially stable. And make sure you marry a woman who has her own career. If you are worried about the whole divorce thing, then sign a prenup.
Your Reflection

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2014
How about they ignore YOU. Youre a troll I saw you on black planet with that same ugly picture bashing bw.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Aug 31, 2014
If you don't want kids. Stop having unprotected sex. That simple.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#5 Aug 31, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Some actually good advice.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#6 Aug 31, 2014
This post is especially aimed at BM that don't already have children or who are not married, you can still save yourselves.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 1, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
We get that! What if you don't won't to get married, what do you tell these women who are in such a rush to get married?
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 1, 2014
Jstylez wrote:
This post is especially aimed at BM that don't already have children or who are not married, you can still save yourselves.
Consider my saved!(not in the religious sense)

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#9 Sep 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text>
We get that! What if you don't won't to get married, what do you tell these women who are in such a rush to get married?
Dump her

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#10 Sep 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider my saved!(not in the religious sense)
You are freer to do whatever you want and don't have to get bored with the same chick for too long either.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 1, 2014
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>You are freer to do whatever you want and don't have to get bored with the same chick for too long either.
Just don't have regrets when you're an old man with no one around you and no legacy to pass on.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#12 Sep 1, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't have regrets when you're an old man with no one around you and no legacy to pass on.
It's not like I'll get to live again, so who cares? If I get lonely I'll just pay a younger woman to take care of me until I die. Or just hang out with other old people.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#14 Sep 1, 2014
CSandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Please, Please spare Black Women the pain and suffering of marrying them. We have enough problems in our lives. We don't need any more. It's time for Black Women to heal and we can't do it with men like you in our lives.
I'm glad you feel that way, you are saving more BM with that mindset. Please convince your friends to do the same, I would appreciate it.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 1, 2014
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>It's not like I'll get to live again, so who cares? If I get lonely I'll just pay a younger woman to take care of me until I die. Or just hang out with other old people.
Life is what you make it. I wish you well on your quest.
CSandra

San Jose, CA

#16 Sep 1, 2014
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you feel that way, you are saving more BM with that mindset. Please convince your friends to do the same, I would appreciate it.
OMG, I was thinking the exact same thing. If you can convince Black Men to stop dating and talking to Black Women that would be great. I will do the same on my end trying to convince Black Women that Non-Black Men are better for us. It's a win win situation for both Black Men and Black Women. I live in California, it's rare to see a Black Couple but those deep Southern Blacks need a push.

Since: Feb 11

Da Projects

#17 Sep 1, 2014
I've been married to the same sista for over 20 years now and it's all good still. We got our own kids together with no bastards or step-kids running around.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 1, 2014
Fat Abbott wrote:
I've been married to the same sista for over 20 years now and it's all good still. We got our own kids together with no bastards or step-kids running around.
May God bless your marriage!

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#19 Sep 1, 2014
X-TREME BIAS

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2014
Shiftless unemployed colored boys cant ignore what hasn't been presented to them in the last 15 years or so, just keepin it real, yo.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

United States

#21 Sep 1, 2014
That train of thought signifies why allot of black women want to date/marry outside their race. For one reason, it's because of the black men's unwillingness to commit to one woman.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#22 Sep 1, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
That train of thought signifies why allot of black women want to date/marry outside their race. For one reason, it's because of the black men's unwillingness to commit to one woman.
Just as long as they are not bothering me, it doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 117,041
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 8 min hackney 504
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,220,770
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 10 min Big Knob 520
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Curious Me 32,871
This is why men like Transgendered/Transexual w... (Jan '11) 15 min tgjesus 168
All women prefer white men 18 min Khae Sea 4,362
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Big Knob 104
More from around the web