Arab men are the hottest on the planet!
Maryam

Dubai, UAE

#429 Aug 11, 2011
I am sick and tired of all these "Arab men treat their women like crap." "Wait until he bombs a building!" comments. First of all, I am an Arab women who lives in Dubai, which a few people called the "worst". Well, thank you for that offensive comment. Second, stop being so arrogant. No,no normal muslim/Arab thinks of bombing your stupid ass 24/7. Those are extremists that no sane person takes pride in. We don't go around acting like they are our heroes for murdering thousands of people. Yes, some Arab men are man-whores, but every race has their man-whores! People should be judged for their own personalities and not what some damn bombed crazed idiots projected. They are NOT the majority. Some Arab men are very very caring, like ALL races have caring men. Some, are just plain assholes. And no, Arab women don't get treated like crap. I am insulted by this. What? Do you think we don't have a backbone to stick up for ourselves?! If an Arab woman got abused by her husband she would file for a divorce. Just like any other woman. We aren't idiots for Gods sake! And for people who visited Dubai! Wow, you just met a few poeple, and you judged us all as arrogant? Be ashamed of yourselves. Back to the point, yes, I do find Arab men attractive.
Nour

United States

#430 Aug 18, 2011
Wow folks I am Algerian well arab and proud of it yes arabs are the most handsome men in the entire world travel in arabs world and you will see we have many countries and same culture why we thanks ours mothers who take care of us very well and breastfeed us always to our first meal we lucky that we have women who care and we have strong family values and love mennnn that's all folks
Arab

Sterling, IL

#432 Sep 5, 2011
i am Arab, my wife is African American,Black, and she is the love of my life :)
Slim60

Europe

#433 Nov 10, 2011
I am Arab and I am not racist. However, most black women I met tend to be loud, rough, uneducated, and hate inteligent and highly educated men.
Their ideal man is the common thug in their neighbouhood who speaks loudly with a foul mouth and has no respect for education.
I would date a black women if she can be more feminine that those I met.
I believe that some of them have high sex appeal but lack refinement. Janet Jackson though is a real babe who has it all. Looks, personality, knows how to choose her words, a real treat for a man.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#434 Nov 11, 2011
Slim60 wrote:
I am Arab and I am not racist. However, most black women I met tend to be loud, rough, uneducated, and hate inteligent and highly educated men.
Their ideal man is the common thug in their neighbouhood who speaks loudly with a foul mouth and has no respect for education.
I believe that some of them have high sex appeal but lack refinement. Janet Jackson though is a real babe who has it all. Looks, personality, knows how to choose her words, a real treat for a man.
janet jackson can't even keep a man so what are you talking about?
dddddd

Saudi Arabia

#436 May 3, 2012
I am an Arab And I do not know Why do some Black women Hate the Arabs.
We do not want you to love us WE WANT THE respect between us.
Islam does not differentiate between black and white.
There are a lot of racists Who are trying Tarnish the image of Arabs and Muslims.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#437 May 3, 2012
Ajaatshatru wrote:
LOL! Why, oh why is Abdul in every bodies mind? Arab people as a whole race are beautiful, very true, about that, but most Arab men tend to stick with their own, they tend to marry Arab women, an use Non-Arab women, and kick them to the curb after they are done using them, this is what occured to my Indian friend, she was used by an Arab men, for sex, and then thrown away like garbage.
Yes this is the main reason "BLACK WOMEN" need to stay clear of them. I had a bad experience with them. They "ALL" work in a collective-controlling group. What decent black woman wants them crazily chasing us. Then dropping us when they are finished. They have their own women for that. So what they are handsome. At the end of the day that does not pay the bills.
sssd

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#438 Oct 6, 2012
Lana2515 wrote:
I was wondering, are arab men really this popular in america and europe? I've lived all over so i guess i have a biased view, but really? When i was growing up the hottest men were usually brown latino's with curly hair. not to be racist or anything, but arabs were associated with 9/11, and we all know how touchy americans are about 9/11
9/11 was an inside job .
Such a lie About Iraq's weapons.
To justify the war And the theft of oil.
watch?v=oTNBiff7juE
watch?v=gj5m1-xhsjM

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#439 Oct 6, 2012
BlackChick wrote:
Don't get me wrong, there are sexy men of all races, but something about Arab men gets me going.
I realize that most other black women avoid Arab men like the plague, because most of them have vile personalities, but admit it... physically they are the most attractive.
Arab men are like the epitome of manhood... it's as if God borrowed nice things from every other race of man and put it in them.
1. They have the sharp, masculine, chiseled features of white men.
2. They have the naturally blessed, cut bodies of black men.
3. The intellect and ambition of asian men.
4. The passion and swagger of latino men.
I dated an Arab guy my freshman year of college named Ali... to this day he is literally the best guy i've ever known. He was sweet, showered me in gifts, and didn't pressure me into sex. He let me meet his family, and even met mine. We broke up because I transferred schools.
However, a lot of Arab men have trashy personalities (like Abdul) and only look at women as objects.
To all you black women who are attracted to Arab men, keep your guard up when they approach you, but know for sure that there are a lot of good ones and that they will treat you like a princess!
http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n430/spice...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_581r8lRxvuY/SYnnVop...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ysyJATYIxGs/SoPTw30...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_581r8lRxvuY/SYnnVlV...
That´s why there are so many arab women with burned faces!
It´s because arab men are so hot!

United States

#440 Oct 6, 2012
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just another Afrocentric leech trying to take the culture of my people. There are no such thing as "black" Arabians it's an oxymoron.
You are stupid and you are a liar. The original Arabians are and still are Black. Kill yourself since you refuse to believe the truth. Anyone can google the truth. You need to go hide your face loser.
Chocolate Beauty

United States

#441 Oct 8, 2012
Lana2515 wrote:
I swear, these threads must be made by ajashit or something. Arab men are honestly not that great. When a female thinks of their ideal man, its definitely NOT an arab.
Lets get real here. The average female will associate the arab male with being a terrorist, male supremacist, or worse. In reality, these men are not the ideal for any women EXCEPT arab women. I say, let them stay with arab women. I don't want the problems they bring in my family!!!
I agree. Let them stay with their arab wives---they are the only ones who accept the problems they bring. Good people don't want them infesting their families with their WICKED ways. Nor do I. AMEEN
Chocolate Beauty

United States

#442 Oct 8, 2012
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you speak for all black women, how?
Why do you care ??
Sami

Houston, TX

#443 Nov 2, 2012
I love American girls, especially the white (blonds), i am Middle Eastern. I would never treat a girl like a garbage. Mom taught me better. I have dated one black girl before. To me, girls are all the same; some nice, and some not.

What bothers me is that we Arabs get accused always of being not loyal to other races. That is not true. We are people just like the whited or hispanics or blacks.
ali

United States

#444 Nov 5, 2012
Ajaatshatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is not true, i myself will only date in my race, no matter how beautiful the girl is, if she is not my people then she is not good enough for me. Guys like Abdul, are how most Arabs are, it should not come to be a surpise, i mean let's be real here, most Arab guys tend to hate all that is non-arab, an worse is women with dark skin, they are treated like crap in countries like Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, etc..
Not true at all, arab men are very nice in their looks and in their charecter, they treat women in a very respectful way and that's just the culture, because arab women demand that men treat them like princes, also arab men love a woman to comit to the man, and that's hard to find with american and european women who are willing to hug any strange man, and arab men love beautiful women, who doesn't? And the skin color doesn't matter, don't believe me? Just look how we look, we have all the races in out looks because we mingles with every race! Europen africa and the middle east, think about it.
Abdullah

United States

#445 Nov 5, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Let them stay with their arab wives---they are the only ones who accept the problems they bring. Good people don't want them infesting their families with their WICKED ways. Nor do I. AMEEN
I think you are a very ignorant person, don't talk about things you don't know, if we want to look at stereotyping then let's look at how bad the black race looks in america , how they kill for a grape sode can and shoot people right and left, I don't believe that because I'm a little more educated than you, think before you speak
Abdullah

United States

#446 Nov 5, 2012
Slim60 wrote:
Yes I agree, most black women are anything but feminine, and the look at everything from a sex perspective, they are very very very foul in their language and not even a clean person, arab women are just amazing, and even black arab women are amazing, because they know how to gain the man's respect and love by their sweet action

United States

#447 Nov 6, 2012
Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a very ignorant person, don't talk about things you don't know, if we want to look at stereotyping then let's look at how bad the black race looks in america , how they kill for a grape sode can and shoot people right and left, I don't believe that because I'm a little more educated than you, think before you speak
Man save it and I meant what I wrote previously. Don't get me started on ignorance. That solely belongs to the middle eastern men (arabs). Peace

United States

#448 Nov 6, 2012
Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, most black women are anything but feminine, and the look at everything from a sex perspective, they are very very very foul in their language and not even a clean person, arab women are just amazing, and even black arab women are amazing, because they know how to gain the man's respect and love by their sweet action
Knock it off. There are many black women such as myself that are the opposite of all the negative things you wrote. Just for the record I am amazing and I gained my husband's trust from the begining by my SWEET actions. Let's get it right.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#449 Nov 6, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Knock it off. There are many black women such as myself that are the opposite of all the negative things you wrote. Just for the record I am amazing and I gained my husband's trust from the begining by my SWEET actions. Let's get it right.
(: More black women need to be as strong as you.
ara sexy women

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#450 Dec 15, 2012
arab sexy women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 3 min No Reparations 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,535,039
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 21 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 23 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 36 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 38 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 58 min The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web