Why I Only Date or will Marry a White...

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#128 Jun 16, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for butting in because I have noticed in that you are afraid to respond to any of my replies or posts but you are saying that when there are post from IRBW bashing black men that they are from actual IRBW but the post from IRBM bashing black women are really from white trolls on here to make trouble. Can't you see how hypocritcal and one sided your claims are? You need to rethink your double-standards because most of us here aren't buying them anymore.
I am not one sided and I am tired of you and all black people and white people who act ignorant. This whole topic is stupid. No need to respond to me again. You have not seen all of my posts so give me a break. I could care less who anyone dates as long as they don't bash their own race. Get that straight.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#129 Jun 16, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for butting in because I have noticed in that you are afraid to respond to any of my replies or posts but you are saying that when there are post from IRBW bashing black men that they are from actual IRBW but the post from IRBM bashing black women are really from white trolls on here to make trouble. Can't you see how hypocritcal and one sided your claims are? You need to rethink your double-standards because most of us here aren't buying them anymore.
I responded thinking you were talking to me. Disregard.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#130 Jun 16, 2012
I can never tear all brothas down because there are some awesome ones out there but the increasing number of losers are ruining black on black relationships. My suggestion to all Blacks is to pray for our lost brothas to get themselves together and assume their roles as leaders in the community.

Until things change for the better many sistas will consider other races of men and really there's nothing wrong with that.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#131 Jun 16, 2012
Nia_ wrote:
I can never tear all brothas down because there are some awesome ones out there but the increasing number of losers are ruining black on black relationships. My suggestion to all Blacks is to pray for our lost brothas to get themselves together and assume their roles as leaders in the community.

Until things change for the better many sistas will consider other races of men and really there's nothing wrong with that.
BM will do the same. It works both ways. I wouldn't blame either side either, however, there are good BM and BW out there. You just have to look.

Level 3

Reality

#132 Jun 16, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
however, there are good BM and BW out there.
I made this perfectly clear in my post, but this doesn't negate the huge issues that exist in our community due to the lack of stand up husbands and fathers.

People need to get their head out of sand and address the dire issues in the black community.

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#133 Jun 16, 2012
So, go and marry your white man and be happy. Why broadcast in on Topix?

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#134 Jun 16, 2012
White men are plain, boring and pale. They have no body, no physie, their too skinny, their pale, they have no swagger, no style, no culture, no color in their skin, no personality and they come from racist famalies. I dont want that.

Give me tall, dark and handsome. With smooth dark skin, curly/kinky hair, with swag and style, that have muscle thats what I want and the ONLY men who fit this describtion are Black and Latino men. NO White men can compare with that

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#135 Jun 16, 2012
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>I made this perfectly clear in my post, but this doesn't negate the huge issues that exist in our community due to the lack of stand up husbands and fathers.

People need to get their head out of sand and address the dire issues in the black community.
Yes they do! And BW should also stop having children with deadbeats. It a cycle that includes both BM and BW. The blame goes to both equally.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#136 Jun 16, 2012
To the OP, you know there are other races of men to date besides White ones, right? Just saying.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#137 Jun 16, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
White men are plain, boring and pale. They have no body, no physie, their too skinny, their pale, they have no swagger, no style, no culture, no color in their skin, no personality and they come from racist famalies. I dont want that.
Give me tall, dark and handsome. With smooth dark skin, curly/kinky hair, with swag and style, that have muscle thats what I want and the ONLY men who fit this describtion are Black and Latino men. NO White men can compare with that
Your comment is so ignorant.
1. They do have culture. It's just not the same as yours.
2. White is still a color.
3. They have no personalities? What kind of rubbish statement is that?
4. All whites aren't racist.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#138 Jun 16, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for butting in because I have noticed in that you are afraid to respond to any of my replies or posts but you are saying that when there are post from IRBW bashing black men that they are from actual IRBW but the post from IRBM bashing black women are really from white trolls on here to make trouble. Can't you see how hypocritcal and one sided your claims are? You need to rethink your double-standards because most of us here aren't buying them anymore.
Just reading this and everything MWC made a mistake with her posting, well she took the words right out of my mouth. Another thing I see you're on this a afraid to respond to any of your replies. Capree I have witnesses were we both been on the same threads and you ignored comments I made to you when I thought we were going to have a decent conversations. So don't even try that. You're about the only IRBW who don't yell their comments.

I am not going to track down every IR member and post to every IR threads. As WMC stated you have not seen all of my posts and I have not seen all of yours. Am I on every thread you been on? No I am not. Was you on the thread where I checked TheronfromRhodeIsland for checking BW? No you were not.

This is what I don't get from you all. You're cool with white racist posters who puts down black women on every thread. But its a problem if I'm cool with Black posters who also put down black women. Don't even try it worse when it your own. Wait, that's what we've been saying all along.

Let me make this clear... Why should I speak up and side with Black women who I see calling our own race niccas. Why should I speak up and side with Black women who only speak negative about me. You been here awhile and you know I have checked black men who have put down Black women.

To be honest, all these IR threads are pathetic. Its like this is it... what about threads about investment, government, traveling?

I ignore most of these IR threads because they are all the same and I'm not going to hate who you hate. I'm an individual and no one is going to tell me what and where I should be posting on.

Level 3

Reality

#139 Jun 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes they do! And BW should also stop having children with deadbeats. It a cycle that includes both BM and BW. The blame goes to both equally.
I agree that Black women need to select better mates/husbands/fathers to their children but I disagree that the blame for the state of our community falls on both shoulders equally.

Not true.

Please learn the familial roles before placing any blame.

Men are supposed to be the leaders, teachers, guides, and providers in their home and community. When that doesn't exist the family and then the community falls apart. Thus the reason why the Black family is in a dire state in some segments of our community.

I cannot continue to go back and forth with you when you don't even know the proper role of a MAN in society.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#140 Jun 16, 2012
White King wrote:
The white man who dates a black woman is a reject of his race. The black woman is not worth the affection of a white man.
Oh man, now this is where I have to correct all of you racist, ignorant rednecks, hillybillys and trailer park white trash. Black women do not and never have wanted none of you. We date only intelligent white men and well mannered Southern white guys. So please let me asssure you that black women wouldn't touch your type of white males with a 10ft pole. So feel free to run around with your brothers in your little hooded white dresses and burn crosses all you want. Black women don't want or need your kind.
White King wrote:
I will never date a balck woman even if she were the only woman in the world. I would rather be gay.
You probably are gay anyways, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#141 Jun 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I responded thinking you were talking to me. Disregard.
Ok I will.

Level 8

Location hidden

#142 Jun 16, 2012
Nia_ wrote:
I agree but the ones who are lost are deeply lost.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#143 Jun 16, 2012
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that Black women need to select better mates/husbands/fathers to their children but I disagree that the blame for the state of our community falls on both shoulders equally.

Not true.

Please learn the familial roles before placing any blame.

Men are supposed to be the leaders, teachers, guides, and providers in their home and community. When that doesn't exist the family and then the community falls apart. Thus the reason why the Black family is in a dire state in some segments of our community.

I cannot continue to go back and forth with you when you don't even know the proper role of a MAN in society.
How could I not know the proper roll when I, a BW chose a proper BM to marry and have children with. I am tired of the blame being only placed on BM when BW also have a very important roll. Had I chosen a deadbeat (wouldn't have ever happened) I too would be a single mother trying to survive with kids. I chose to date a man who I knew would be responsible. I looked at how he treated his family. I also looked at the family he came from. Sorry, it takes two. And yes BM need to be held accountable e for deserting their children, and doing crime, and so much more. But BW have to learn how to pick the right partners. Cycles will continue, good or bad. My husband and I chose based on our upbringing. We practice what we were taught.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#144 Jun 16, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Just reading this and everything MWC made a mistake with her posting, well she took the words right out of my mouth. Another thing I see you're on this a afraid to respond to any of your replies. Capree I have witnesses were we both been on the same threads and you ignored comments I made to you when I thought we were going to have a decent conversations. So don't even try that. You're about the only IRBW who don't yell their comments.

I am not going to track down every IR member and post to every IR threads. As WMC stated you have not seen all of my posts and I have not seen all of yours. Am I on every thread you been on? No I am not. Was you on the thread where I checked TheronfromRhodeIsland for checking BW? No you were not.

This is what I don't get from you all. You're cool with white racist posters who puts down black women on every thread. But its a problem if I'm cool with Black posters who also put down black women. Don't even try it worse when it your own. Wait, that's what we've been saying all along.

Let me make this clear... Why should I speak up and side with Black women who I see calling our own race niccas. Why should I speak up and side with Black women who only speak negative about me. You been here awhile and you know I have checked black men who have put down Black women.

To be honest, all these IR threads are pathetic. Its like this is it... what about threads about investment, government, traveling?

I ignore most of these IR threads because they are all the same and I'm not going to hate who you hate. I'm an individual and no one is going to tell me what and where I should be posting on.
Cosign. How are you doing this evening??

Level 8

Location hidden

#145 Jun 16, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reading this and everything MWC made a mistake with her posting, well she took the words right out of my mouth. Another thing I see you're on this a afraid to respond to any of your replies. Capree I have witnesses were we both been on the same threads and you ignored comments I made to you when I thought we were going to have a decent conversations. So don't even try that.
MsNewNew you can choose to believe me or not but I try to answer all post that are posted to me. Sometime when I come back to the site it advances me further than for some reason so I do not see the responds to my post. If I have skipped any of your replies to me than I am sorry.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>

You're about the only IRBW who don't yell their comments.
I am not going to track down every IR member and post to every IR threads. As WMC stated you have not seen all of my posts and I have not seen all of yours.
Thank you, no I haven't that is true.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>

Am I on every thread you been on? No I am not. Was you on the thread where I checked TheronfromRhodeIsland for checking BW? No you were not.
Firstly I am not cool at all with anyone who put down "all" black women because many of us are wonderful and need to value ourselves more as I have express so very many times. Yes I have seen you put a few out-rageous black men in check but for the most part, I feel you side with black men even the ones who degrade us.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#146 Jun 16, 2012
EarthWindFire789 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is so ignorant.
1. They do have culture. It's just not the same as yours.
2. White is still a color.
3. They have no personalities? What kind of rubbish statement is that?
4. All whites aren't racist.
Im just saying that White men arent my taste. Thats all. I dont see why some women like them. They are not all that in my eyes

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#147 Jun 16, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
MsNewNew you can choose to believe me or not but I try to answer all post that are posted to me. Sometime when I come back to the site it advances me further than for some reason so I do not see the responds to my post. If I have skipped any of your replies to me than I am sorry.
<quoted text>
Thank you, no I haven't that is true.
<quoted text>
Firstly I am not cool at all with anyone who put down "all" black women because many of us are wonderful and need to value ourselves more as I have express so very many times. Yes I have seen you put a few out-rageous black men in check but for the most part, I feel you side with black men even the ones who degrade us.
I understand, once a thread is hot its pretty hard to back track.

Thank you for being the first IRBW to openly admit you have seen me bump head with Black men who bash as well.

Here's the thing, not only do I check Black men and women, but I also check white racist members who degrade us. I do not co-sign with racist posters because they are backing up my statement to hate on one another... that's the difference.

Yes I side with Black men because I love and desire Black men. The same reason I assume IR side with the non-blacks they love and desire...fair enough. Ninety nine percent of the time I let IRBW & IRBM duke it out and I do laugh because I think its funny how us black people are acting a fool online. If you've notice most of my comments are telling you all including IRBM to love who you want, just don't bash your own. That's the only point I try to make.

If you see me commenting it mostly with other pro-black members and we're still saying the same, don't bash your own. Just because I'm not joining forces with black women who feel they are being degraded does not mean I hate black women. I'm a Black woman and I do not hate my skin or my gender. You're grown. you know... smack receive smack. You get what you give.

I'm not trying to live right for Man and I'm not going to stress myself out trying to please people either. No one on this earth can tell me what I should or should not be doing on a forum.

I'm glad we had this talk and I hope you enjoy the rest of your night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Ghetto Lobster considered soulfood? 5 min THX Master of Blacks 2
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 6 min THX Master of Blacks 21
why whites here hate blacks so ? 9 min Redefined 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,016
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 19 min Ttt 43
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 27 min Ttt 7
Google-ex Employees Spill the Beans! 30 min RealTalk 1
Negroes Rejoice! Another cat 5 on the way! Loot... 1 hr Mr Lee 16
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 2 hr Kip 25
More from around the web