genital mutilation in africa

“i don't shout and don't hate”

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

nairobi

#143 Aug 20, 2012
tyrell wrote:
<quoted text>
They come at my Johnson with a razzor I'm going to scream my lungs out to.
When people think of Africa its the usual pygmies,poverty,aids,fgm and the mythical eternally abused female which is actually a direct result of typically Eurocentric racist projections.FYI,MOST CULTURALLY ATTUNED BANTU WOMEN ARE CLITORALLY ENLARGED;you read that right.To read an exposed African comment about fgm and similar cultures go here:
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/the...
Barros Serrano

United States

#144 Aug 20, 2012
kikuyuguy wrote:
<quoted text>
When people think of Africa its the usual pygmies,poverty,aids,fgm and the mythical eternally abused female which is actually a direct result of typically Eurocentric racist projections.FYI,MOST CULTURALLY ATTUNED BANTU WOMEN ARE CLITORALLY ENLARGED;you read that right.To read an exposed African comment about fgm and similar cultures go here:
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/the...
Every continent (except Antarctica) has a problem with women's rights and sexism. It is not anti-African to assert that female genital mutilation should be stopped, along with other culture which is pejorative toward women.

That is true everywhere. India is very sexist, and I don't mean just the Muslims. And then of course, the Muslims!

Asia... daughters in traditional families are property until marriage, then property of the husband. Europeans... Christianity-repressed perverts who objectify women. And so on.

One of the worst countries I know of for women's rights is Papua New Guinea.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#145 Aug 21, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I had a lovely, quiet weekend just hanging around town with my boyfriend, family and friends. It's finally cooling off a bit around here. Hope your weekend was good.
My week was bad.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#146 Aug 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you understand why I'm so “enérgico” about the Maya?
I saw a few of my friends after they'd been tortured.
I can't stand that this stuff is happening to anyone anywhere. And contrary to what the Nazi said, this includes when it is happening to whites.
Hindu prophesy speaks of this... a time when morality declines severely, when nobody cares, when antisocial behavior is praised, when ignorance is virtue, etc. I am not optimistic about the near future...
With it's caste system, Hinduism has no place to nag about not caring.
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#147 Aug 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of Spain? Did they get this from the Moors?
Barros - do you Hhave to try and blame EVERYTHING on Muslims? Next you'll be screaming the extinction of the dinosaurs was a Muslim plot. Get a grip.

And no - it happened in parts of N.Europe too.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#148 Aug 21, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> My week was bad.
Why?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#149 Aug 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, I am not a Jew. You are a raving antisemite and deserve Mossad up your ass.
2. Muslims hack off millions of clits, so don't pretend this has nothing to do with your vile cult of the goathumping False Prophet Mohambone (Piss Be Upon Him).
3. Israel will thoroughly annihilate any attacker, and I will dance and sing as it happens.
4. No, Lower Egypt was full of Eurasians, and had been for 30,000 years. This is proven. You're an Afronazi halfwit.
Shut the F up, boy.
1)You're definetly a Jew no. doubt. you bragg too damn much wich is proper to them
2)Explain to us in plain english. what. the. king Tut. LINEAGE. Dna test means since. You think. Having SUPERIOR knowledge above all HUMANS
Je t'attend de pied ferme espece de nigot!
Barros Serrano

United States

#150 Aug 21, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> With it's caste system, Hinduism has no place to nag about not caring.
Using the caste system to dismiss Hinduism is shallow. Caste discrimination is outlawed. Untouchability is outlawed. As in any society, problems are not solved over night.

Hindus have every right to complain about Muslims who committed history's greatest atrocities against Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists in India.

India as a society has a higher morality than any other superpower or rising power that I know of... This has been true for millenia, except under Muslim rule, of course.
Barros Serrano

United States

#151 Aug 21, 2012
moflard wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros - do you Hhave to try and blame EVERYTHING on Muslims? Next you'll be screaming the extinction of the dinosaurs was a Muslim plot. Get a grip.
And no - it happened in parts of N.Europe too.
It was a reasonable question, as I know that “sheet” practice exists among Bedouins.

Do you excuse ANYTHING Muslims do? Genocide against Jews apparently is ok with you if Arabs are doing it. Do you excuse the Nazis for that too? That's the one thing they got right, isn't that what you think?
Barros Serrano

United States

#152 Aug 21, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
1)You're definetly a Jew no. doubt. you bragg too damn much wich is proper to them
2)Explain to us in plain english. what. the. king Tut. LINEAGE. Dna test means since. You think. Having SUPERIOR knowledge above all HUMANS
Je t'attend de pied ferme espece de nigot!
Do you understand the difference between Lower and Upper Egypt, fool? Upper Egypt was black.

I don't give a damn about the ancestry of any particular ancient Egyptians, since I know very well that both blacks and Eurasians were present. The argument is pointless.

No, I'm not a Jew. You'll have to find some other reason to hate me, you racist rat.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#153 Aug 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the difference between Lower and Upper Egypt, fool? Upper Egypt was black.
I don't give a damn about the ancestry of any particular ancient Egyptians, since I know very well that both blacks and Eurasians were present. The argument is pointless.
No, I'm not a Jew. You'll have to find some other reason to hate me, you racist rat.
Fool lineage is a bunch of people sharing the same blood line very different from a single individual ,it's a shame You're not aware of it Mr know it all!
8 individual all related with no other blood but west african , east african , sahelian ,south african ,makes it an exclusive african blood ,Idiot! even mastering english as you pretend to is an illusion !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#154 Aug 21, 2012
Besides ,what barrier was between lower and upper Egypt ? none!
boy you're about to be blown away off Topix fo' so'
Barros Serrano

United States

#156 Aug 21, 2012
dcool wrote:
Besides ,what barrier was between lower and upper Egypt ? none!
boy you're about to be blown away off Topix fo' so'
Damn, you're stupid.

Analysis of human remains from Lower Egypt has confirmed the eurasian presence for 30,000 years. Upper Egypt, using the same sort of evidence, is shown to have been “black”.

Look at a map, boy. Since Eurasians had entered the Maghreb, they obviously had to pass through Lower Egypt! Yet you're surprised they were in Lower Egypt... that is just how stupid you are!

Egypt was mixed, you moron. The civilization of Kemet arose in Upper Egypt, among blacks, but with the unification of the kingdoms, Egypt was mixed.

You speak of barriers... then why were there 2 kingdoms? LOL... there was a difference between Upper and Lower Egypt. Why? You moron.

Now get your cowardly ass to Gao and fight for your country, you stinking traitor!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#157 Aug 21, 2012
Very disgusting indeed. Unfortunately these things even happen in a country like the USA. Of course I'm talking about male genital mutilation when it comes to the USA, but that's no different in my opinion.

Female & male genital mutilation -- one word: unacceptable! Get your dirty hands (or mouth when we talk about those idiotic rabbis) off of someone's private parts!

People who practice these acts on innocents would get life sentence if I had the power. For what? It could be for a lot of things... For rape, torture, intentionally spreading diseases like herpes and pedophilia to name just a few.

Religion can't protect these perverts in my world.
Juan

Houston, TX

#158 Aug 21, 2012
dcool wrote:
Besides ,what barrier was between lower and upper Egypt ? none!
boy you're about to be blown away off Topix fo' so'
.
You just got the Barros treatment
.
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article778475...
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#159 Aug 21, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a reasonable question, as I know that “sheet” practice exists among Bedouins.
Do you excuse ANYTHING Muslims do? Genocide against Jews apparently is ok with you if Arabs are doing it. Do you excuse the Nazis for that too? That's the one thing they got right, isn't that what you think?
Do I excuse ALL crimes Muslims commit? Let's see

Honour Killings - not a uniquely Muslim practise and not part of the religion but a holdover. Still condemn it though.

Throwing hand grenades into churches in Pakistan - not too keen on that one either actually.

Stoning people to death - not very nice is it. Remember though that there are Jews and Christians who want to re-install the practise in their states too. Nutty as fruit bats.

Killing people for being gay - again not all Muslims do it, not all Muslim states but can't say I agree with it or even really understand it.

Poisoning children attending schools for the unpardonable crime of being born girls - believe me I can get very inventive over what I'd like to do to those pieces of mierda.

Kicking the Jews out of various Arab nations in response to Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians? Nope, two wrongs don't make a right.

Shooting children and father in France for being Jewish? Nothing excuses that one. But do you know what - the only groups whooping it up over that one were the loony Islamists and.....the Zionists. Yep I distinctly remember being revolted at Zionist Jews online wetting themselves in joy over the death of children because it served their cause. Now that's sick!

Did the Nazis get it right killing the Jews (and the Roma, and the Communists and the Jehova's Witnesses and the Gays and the physically and mentally impaired etc. since you seem to forget about them)?

No. Here's the thing Barros I think genocide and ethnic cleansing are wrong full stop it doesn't matter to me who the victims are. You on the other hand think it's fine as long as Jews are the perpetrators and not the victims.
Wikinonces

London, UK

#160 Aug 21, 2012
nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your in favor of this
he would, if blacks in Africoonia do it, he'll say it's OK. These are the same people who invented spaceships and peanuts and pyramids and TV sets a million years ago, don't forget!
Wikinonces

London, UK

#161 Aug 21, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
Very disgusting indeed. Unfortunately these things even happen in a country like the USA. Of course I'm talking about male genital mutilation when it comes to the USA, but that's no different in my opinion.
Female & male genital mutilation -- one word: unacceptable! Get your dirty hands (or mouth when we talk about those idiotic rabbis) off of someone's private parts!
People who practice these acts on innocents would get life sentence if I had the power. For what? It could be for a lot of things... For rape, torture, intentionally spreading diseases like herpes and pedophilia to name just a few.
Religion can't protect these perverts in my world.
moslems and stupid blacks are having this done in your big cities and in Europe. The police look the other way because "it beses rascits an shit" to interfere with moslems and c]blacks, but in the UK we ARE prosecuting any doctors who do it. Where there are moslems and black africans you'll get this disgusting practice.
save the coochie

San Jose, CA

#162 Aug 21, 2012
Y all want to go off topic start your own this ones about African Weman

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#163 Aug 21, 2012
None African woman is missing her clitoris. They can be happy. If they aren't, this has nothing to do with her circumcision. Some ladies receive medicine to attenuate the pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U S A to go down as the Worst Superpower Enemy ... 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 7
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 2 min Latricia 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Med Alert 1,376,137
Extremely PLEASED about the E N D of the USA Era 4 min Claude 21
CONFIRMED: CROOKED Hillary/Obama economy in the... 4 min iamcuriousnow 10
Top 10 countries with lowest crime rate...6 are... 5 min enoch powell 11
News Black users snubbed over race on Airbnb 5 min Absimil 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min KiloEcho 43,746
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 58 min Go Blue Forever 142
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr A Perm For BM 111
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,476
More from around the web