Why do IRBW hate hearing BM have bigger dongs?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2013
Zab

Columbia, MD

#1 Apr 29, 2013
We know why WM trolls hate it. But IRBW who seem to be racist WM watch dogs. They seem to get personally offended. If people believe BM have bigger dongs. You don't want BM. So why worry about it?

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Zab wrote:
We know why WM trolls hate it. But IRBW who seem to be racist WM watch dogs. They seem to get personally offended. If people believe BM have bigger dongs. You don't want BM. So why worry about it?
I've had several black women leave black men for me. my pregnant girlfriend is still married to one. if bm on average have a penis a half inch to an inch longer than average white men, you do realize there are still going to be a lot of white men with dcks bigger than yours right? if this ever happens to you you will know why. after sex with her husband she would go in the bathroom and finish with a vibrator.

but yeah, if this makes you feel better about white men conquering the world, and black men being a race of natural born slaves hold on to it lol
Zab

Columbia, MD

#3 Apr 29, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had several black women leave black men for me. my pregnant girlfriend is still married to one. if bm on average have a penis a half inch to an inch longer than average white men, you do realize there are still going to be a lot of white men with dcks bigger than yours right? if this ever happens to you you will know why. after sex with her husband she would go in the bathroom and finish with a vibrator.
but yeah, if this makes you feel better about white men conquering the world, and black men being a race of natural born slaves hold on to it lol
I already know how WM trolls feel. I was talking to the IRBW. Thanks

Level 3

Location hidden

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Europeans are just Africans without the tan so basically,it's not whites conquering the world but albino blacks.
i know. this is a white boy with a tan:
http://youtu.be/8tRzM2tZFng

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2013
^^^0:25 since we are on the subject his package isn't very impressive. not even for a 9 year old lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#8 Apr 29, 2013
well i'm pretty sure mine was a good bit bigger at that age.
Da toof

Wise, VA

#9 Apr 29, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You tore his azz up!
Zab

Columbia, MD

#10 Apr 29, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
well i'm pretty sure mine was a good bit bigger at that age.
So you have crossed over to pedophillia.
Zab

Columbia, MD

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Da toof wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You tore his azz up!
Why are you guys so homo?
Luca Brasi

Phenix City, AL

#12 Apr 29, 2013
The truth hurts. White dong is smaller than black dong according to recent studies. Deal with it.
SueMe

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Maybe they now know that's not true.
SueMe

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2013
There was this documentary about this white man who's penis was so large he had trouble getting dates, because either that's all women were interested in, or it scared them away. He was reported as having the largest penis in the world. Go figure
Da toof

Wise, VA

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Zab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you guys so homo?
Funny you should say that since a black homosexual NBA player came out today.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Ewwww..*shudders*
Zab

Columbia, MD

#18 Apr 29, 2013
SueMe wrote:
There was this documentary about this white man who's penis was so large he had trouble getting dates, because either that's all women were interested in, or it scared them away. He was reported as having the largest penis in the world. Go figure
There was also a miniature white man at the state fair. So what's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 5 min LION 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min Obsidian2xxx 25,164
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Incognito4Ever 1,102,048
All of this Racism Must Stop 13 min Abdurratln 107
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 13 min Brngthtrth2u 32,590
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 14 min Cell O Phane 3,589
Why the hell are blacks listening to classical ... 21 min Michele 3
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 40 min Leroy 200
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 47 min Black Knight 5,054
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 2 hr Non_descript_citizen 2,402
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 2 hr Sankofa 81
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••