Is there a surgerical procedure to ma...

Is there a surgerical procedure to make your eyes slanted? more almond like?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2011
just curious if there is such a procedure out there since there seems to be one for everything else ;)

Are people having surgeries to make them look more mixed or biracial?
I'm familiar with plastic surgery for noses but are there other ones? Btw, I'm asking all these questions for my cultural studies class :)
i meant black people or any race that wasn't biracial already wanting to have surgery to make them look biracial or of another race

Another question: How can you tell a black female is biracial?
Like they have caucasian or latino as well. I understand you can't always look and tell, but what are some of the features or ways that most people notice/can tell.

Thanks!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 6, 2011
msprivate wrote:
just curious if there is such a procedure out there since there seems to be one for everything else ;)
Are people having surgeries to make them look more mixed or biracial?
I'm familiar with plastic surgery for noses but are there other ones? Btw, I'm asking all these questions for my cultural studies class :)
i meant black people or any race that wasn't biracial already wanting to have surgery to make them look biracial or of another race
Another question: How can you tell a black female is biracial?
Like they have caucasian or latino as well. I understand you can't always look and tell, but what are some of the features or ways that most people notice/can tell.
Thanks!
Troll.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Troll.
Actually, I'm not. This is my first time on this forum although I have read a lot of the articles here. It is just a general question.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2011
How does one enquire a surgery to make them look Bi-racial?

Ask a giraffe if it would like to look more like a possum!

Get the drift!
Anonymous

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Get the drift!
If you do not have anything to contribute that is positive or helpful, must you continue to post on this thread? Again, I stated a question based on topics I have seen HERE on topix.com . I am doing research for a project and therefore am looking for helpful suggestions. If there aren't any HELPFUL suggestions, then I have no problem not having any response to my question. I appreciate your response and opinons, but that wasn't what I was looking for.

I'm not interested in debating or personal opinions. I'm interested only in what I asked. Some people consider ethnic rhinoplasty & lip reduction surgerical procedures that make them appear to be "biracial".

Again, only helpful suggestions please. Thank you.
Tatar

Finland

#7 Jul 27, 2011
Biracials (black and white) have lighter skin, softer and longer hair than blacks with a softer curl patter too. Light brown and dark brown seem to be the uniform hair color but they can pull off highlights and sandy blond colours very well. Most have more narrow, longer noses. Eye lashes are some bit longer and eye colours can be in all sort of colours but mostly brown. I would suggest a nose job and skin lightening if your ethnic black looking. Black women are blessed with full beautiful lips so I wouldn't touch them if I were you. You can get a good weave too and eye lash extensions... Google extreme lashes, their awesome and only need touching up once every 5 weeks or so.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Both black women and white women want to look some type of mixed or other i made a topic about it black women want light tan skin light eyes wavy hair not kinky white white women want light tan skin full lips and wavy hair not flat and pin straight. They always say one is trying to be the other but if you think about it the goal is the same in the end to look exotic and mixed

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Get the drift!
Because getting work done changes the. Natural appearance making you look like another race if you change a feature that would change the look of what race you are thats commen sense

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 Sep 9, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
Because getting work done changes the. Natural appearance making you look like another race if you change a feature that would change the look of what race you are thats commen sense
"Common" sense for one. And you can give a dog some cat eyes, it's still a dog!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 9, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>"Common" sense for one. And you can give a dog some cat eyes, it's still a dog!
Yeah hows that "class" going? Anyway if you were not such a bítçk i could tell you about a mixed person that got work done to look more white and less black a dumb girl i use to work with but your far to PMSY for me.:*v

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah hows that "class" going? Anyway if you were not such a bítçk i could tell you about a mixed person that got work done to look more white and less black a dumb girl i use to work with but your far to PMSY for me.:*v
You act as I really come here to make friends, what a dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Notliz 1,419,371
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min Ronald 366
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 20 min Amanda 16
Let Blacks Be Black 23 min ChiCubby 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 24 min Michel Montvert 527
News Usher hopes movie will lead to more about histo... 27 min ABORT BLACK YOOF 3
Foreigners are better than Americans 54 min Michel Montvert 13
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 47,866
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 5 hr LION 19
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 hr MICHA 43
More from around the web