Wheres lucifer.. Lol
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>as long as my woman dont look like a negrito woman.. All good with me.. Lol. End of day.. Theres a lot of woman built that way.. Even negrito and white woman.. But they just darker or more.. freckled. But yes pure samoan woman r taller.. Maria tutitia is a great example
Lol you're a trip. I've pulled up pics of Samoan women and they actually look worse than negrito women - women of African origin, Filipina, Indian, etc. These women I've mentioned are better looking than even your most beautiful Samoan woman, sorry lol my opinion in my comparison. Now the chick in your default pic is OK, but I've met plenty of chicks just today on the streets who look better than her. I don't like Samoan skin. It looks dirty. No pun, I just don't have any tact when getting my opinions across.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Lol.. I had a rumor all negrito woman were black fat and nappy.. But u know.. Maybe that rumorz true.. But 1 rumor bout samoans is true.. Samoan men do sure love our woman.. What bout bm.. Lol
Here you go. Now you know good and well not all negrito women are fat and nappy. I don't believe all Samoan women are fat and man-built. That's impossible. Oh BM have little to do with me lol so you're asking the wrong one. BM love anything with pulse including dogs from what I saw on the news about a month ago. I don't care who those people date. I love my Creole men - Creole men of color and my French Creole (white) men and Cajun men! Great family values, respectful and respectable, gorgeous culture from all over, handsome men, well cultured, hard working, beautiful accents, etc etc. Couldn't ask for better :).

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#24 Jun 14, 2013
what is this bw doing with this dog? http://www.amateurdogvids.com/t1/images/scree...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#26 Jun 14, 2013

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#27 Jun 14, 2013
"creole" btches eat wm sht too lol http://146.185.31.197/t/94/4/7 7/9-320x240.jpg

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 14, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
what is this bw doing with this dog? http://www.amateurdogvids.com/t1/images/scree...
did u get your imaginary foursome yet? lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#29 Jun 14, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
man can u negritos stop showing ur sick porn.. No wonder u bm call urself demons.. Mate just cause i hear bm in packs raping woman.. Dont wanna see it

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#30 Jun 14, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go. Now you know good and well not all negrito women are fat and nappy. I don't believe all Samoan women are fat and man-built. That's impossible. Oh BM have little to do with me lol so you're asking the wrong one. BM love anything with pulse including dogs from what I saw on the news about a month ago. I don't care who those people date. I love my Creole men - Creole men of color and my French Creole (white) men and Cajun men! Great family values, respectful and respectable, gorgeous culture from all over, handsome men, well cultured, hard working, beautiful accents, etc etc. Couldn't ask for better :).
oh so a self hating negrito.. Trying to make me praise ww.. Ha ha ha ha.. Or indian woman.. Lol. Ur dumb as a brick.. There fat men in any race.. But musclaur men.. Abundant in samoa.. Lol. Mate.. When samoan woman got samoan men.. Unlike u no need to shop around.. Honey

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#31 Jun 14, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you're a trip. I've pulled up pics of Samoan women and they actually look worse than negrito women - women of African origin, Filipina, Indian, etc. These women I've mentioned are better looking than even your most beautiful Samoan woman, sorry lol my opinion in my comparison. Now the chick in your default pic is OK, but I've met plenty of chicks just today on the streets who look better than her. I don't like Samoan skin. It looks dirty. No pun, I just don't have any tact when getting my opinions across.
ha ha ha ha.. Define beauty.. U cant get samoan woman.. Brown skin, big butt, long wavy straight hair.. Tall with asiatic features all rolled to one.. All the other woman be too, fat, black, white or freckled.. Skinny or obese.. Dont worry.. I could show u half white samoans.. But i like em pure.. Like my avatar.. Lol
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#32 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>oh so a self hating negrito.. Trying to make me praise ww.. Ha ha ha ha.. Or indian woman.. Lol. Ur dumb as a brick.. There fat men in any race.. But musclaur men.. Abundant in samoa.. Lol. Mate.. When samoan woman got samoan men.. Unlike u no need to shop around.. Honey
No not self hating, self INDULGING. There's a difference honey. I love my Creole/Cajun men whether they are from Africa, Carribbean, Canada, Louisiana, etc. but love my boyfriend who isn't a Creole. I'm not trying to make you praise white women lol. I don't have WW on my mind like others do or white people period, no pun to them. I'm just saying, Samoans are generally not attractive to my eyes just like you might not think negritos are attractive which is fine. Didn't I just say that not every woman/man of Samoa are fat? You're dumb as red rocks (of course you already knew this). Explain shop around. What did you mean by that? Fyi, I generally and usually find many attractive men from any non-black American group.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#33 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha.. Define beauty.. U cant get samoan woman.. Brown skin, big butt, long wavy straight hair.. Tall with asiatic features all rolled to one.. All the other woman be too, fat, black, white or freckled.. Skinny or obese.. Dont worry.. I could show u half white samoans.. But i like em pure.. Like my avatar.. Lol
The woman in your avatar is actually very beautiful. She looks Thai might I add lol. Brown skin, big butt, long wavy hair...sounds like a Carribbean black chick to me lol. Show half white Samoans. I'm curious. One of my friends was mistakened for a Samoan but she's Mexican.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#34 Jun 14, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
No not self hating, self INDULGING. There's a difference honey. I love my Creole/Cajun men whether they are from Africa, Carribbean, Canada, Louisiana, etc. but love my boyfriend who isn't a Creole. I'm not trying to make you praise white women lol. I don't have WW on my mind like others do or white people period, no pun to them. I'm just saying, Samoans are generally not attractive to my eyes just like you might not think negritos are attractive which is fine. Didn't I just say that not every woman/man of Samoa are fat? You're dumb as red rocks (of course you already knew this). Explain shop around. What did you mean by that? Fyi, I generally and usually find many attractive men from any non-black American group.
yeah.. So if u find bm ugly.. And bm find bw ugly.. Why do i worry what ugly people think of me.. Lol.. Shud up.. U dumb slave..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#35 Jun 14, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman in your avatar is actually very beautiful. She looks Thai might I add lol. Brown skin, big butt, long wavy hair...sounds like a Carribbean black chick to me lol. Show half white Samoans. I'm curious. One of my friends was mistakened for a Samoan but she's Mexican.
ur a lesbian.. I would want u to commit a mortal sin lol.. Lets just say she makes kim k look really fugly.. Half samoan men.. Roman reigns, taino reid, sonny bill willams, jasön mamoa, ezra taylor.. Ya get the idea.. Too good looking even 4 the mortal woman..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#36 Jun 14, 2013
Shop around.. Means no need.. To find the original adam.. When they got him.. Lol.. Mr hawaii 2013.. Samoan power lol.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#37 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. So if u find bm ugly.. And bm find bw ugly.. Why do i worry what ugly people think of me.. Lol.. Shud up.. U dumb slave..
I didn't say BM were ugly lol. I did mention Samoans in my post being ugly. Don't throw words in my typings mush-for-brains. I don't hate them, I just find my own cultural black men attractive or BM of other cultures. North African men are attractive for the most part and Afro-Latinos for most part. Just because you have to deal with those fat ugly Samoan women, don't take it out on me lol. Where are the pics of your "beautiful" Samoan women? Lets see what Samoa has to offer (snickers lol). I know it'll take you a good 30 minutes to find some of your best looking ones who still can not compete with most black women, white women, and hispanic women. But lets see what you have.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#38 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ur a lesbian.. I would want u to commit a mortal sin lol.. Lets just say she makes kim k look really fugly.. Half samoan men.. Roman reigns, taino reid, sonny bill willams, jasön mamoa, ezra taylor.. Ya get the idea.. Too good looking even 4 the mortal woman..
she make Kim k look ugly?what planet u live on? lol...not even close....I RARELY stick up for ww but she is a hottiie..chick in your avatar not even close...sorry lol.. I have high standards and that bytch looks no where good.. I like 9s and dimes
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#39 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ur a lesbian.. I would want u to commit a mortal sin lol.. Lets just say she makes kim k look really fugly.. Half samoan men.. Roman reigns, taino reid, sonny bill willams, jasön mamoa, ezra taylor.. Ya get the idea.. Too good looking even 4 the mortal woman..
Correction: I'm a bisexual. Everyone committs sin SI. Kim Kardashian is NOT the standard here in America believe me haha. I don't find her attractive at all. Ummmm...Samoan and the term good looking should never be placed in the same sentence with one another. That is an abomination.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#40 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Shop around.. Means no need.. To find the original adam.. When they got him.. Lol.. Mr hawaii 2013.. Samoan power lol.
......No comment *looks away slowly*

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#41 Jun 14, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>did u get your imaginary foursome yet? lol
give it a rest lucifer,i dont swang that way.smh
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#42 Jun 14, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>she make Kim k look ugly?what planet u live on? lol...not even close....I RARELY stick up for ww but she is a hottiie..chick in your avatar not even close...sorry lol.. I have high standards and that bytch looks no where good.. I like 9s and dimes
Lmao! But...like you told me, you might have that bad taste that I have lol. Kim K. is hot, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,402,630
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 7 min bolle 19
Shoot all whites 14 min bolle 25
The white race is the cancer of human history (Mar '13) 23 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 156
More Cops shot 31 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 36 min TranshumanX 89
why are we black people so cowardly? 37 min TranshumanX 83
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min Black Power 47,258
More from around the web