Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

"In 90% of interracial violent crimes, whites are being attacked by blacks. Attacks on white individuals and couples by mobs of black youths are all too common in this country. On this blog, I've recently written about recurring black-on-white mob attacks taking place in Philadelphia and Baltimore.

If any racial group is being targeted for violence in this country, it's whites, by blacks. If any group is deserving of special protection from racially motivated violence, it's whites.

Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, June 25. Holder said that hate crime laws are designed to protect only groups such that have been targeted on a "historical basis" such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays."

http://araceagainsttime.blogspot.com/2009/06/...

“Oops!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Kick wrote:
If any racial group is being targeted for violence in this country, it's whites, by blacks. If any group is deserving of special protection from racially motivated violence, it's whites.
That's just the fear of KARMA. What goes around...
Spikewebbe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

I think Eric Holders's hands are tied. People need to change the laws. If two Black men or other persons of color robbed a White person of the wallet, money ect is that a hate crime??? If the definition of a hate crime has to do with past history then White people are not covered. I'd like to hear some of these cases of alledged hate crimes against whites.
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Spikewebbe wrote:
I think Eric Holders's hands are tied. People need to change the laws. If two Black men or other persons of color robbed a White person of the wallet, money ect is that a hate crime??? If the definition of a hate crime has to do with past history then White people are not covered. I'd like to hear some of these cases of alledged hate crimes against whites.
It happens all the time, each and every day. I have been a victim of several hate crimes by blacks because I am white and so was my girlfriend in highschool when she was gang raped by blacks under the football field bleachers.

The Hate Crimes You Don’t Hear About

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes...

"Because these hate crimes were perpetrated by black against whites — even though they were based completely on racial hatred — the national media, politicians, and civil rights leaders ignored them."

Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

There are literally far too many articles on this subject for spikedumb to act ignorant, so I'll just assume he just is - or at the very least, he chooses to be.

Hate Crimes Against Whites

http://heateddebate.tribe.net/thread/a6231e45...

"Contrary to what the Southern Poverty Law Center and JDL would like you to believe, that all hate crimes are comitted by organized skinhead gangs or neonazis, they account for only five percent of the total according to the FBI. Of the remaining percentile, whites constitute 20 to 25 percent of total victims depending on the sources below. Thus exploding the myth that evil white people are always the victimizers. And this also explodes the myth that Blacks, Mexicans and homosexuals can't be vicimizers."
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Diversity vs. Safety (contd.): What The Charlottesville Hate Crimes Say About America’s Future

"Hate crimes" against whites, ignored by the national media, now appear to have become so commonplace that I receive accounts of three or four a week from all over the country. Because most of them are covered, if at all, only by local media, it's often difficult to confirm them or learn any details about what actually happened. One anti-white hate crime that is confirmed comes from the liberal paradise of Charlottesville, Virginia, home of the university founded by Thomas Jefferson"

http://www.vdare.com/francis/hatecrimes.htm
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Don’t ignore hate crimes against whites

Two incidences:

http://stevex09.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/don%...
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

The list goes on an on, from the black panthers intimidating white voters and the Department of Justice completely ignoring it, to the local white kid getting stabbed for crossing the street while white.
Spikewebbe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Kick wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens all the time, each and every day. I have been a victim of several hate crimes by blacks because I am white and so was my girlfriend in highschool when she was gang raped by blacks under the football field bleachers.
The Hate Crimes You Don’t Hear About
"Because these hate crimes were perpetrated by black against whites — even though they were based completely on racial hatred — the national media, politicians, and civil rights leaders ignored them."
Is that considered a hate crime or a sexual crime. I think part of the issue is because white people aren't considered minorities and are normally the ones commiting hate crimes against other minories. I think a laws would have to be passed to cover it. In general Black people are not a racist group of people.

Since: Aug 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Negroes need to feel good laws and have special considerations made for them because of their IQ.
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that considered a hate crime or a sexual crime. I think part of the issue is because white people aren't considered minorities and are normally the ones commiting hate crimes against other minories. I think a laws would have to be passed to cover it. In general Black people are not a racist group of people.
You don't actually believe that crap do you?
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as that incident in high school yes it was a hate crime especially considering the comments the black attackers made while gang raping her. The media completely ignored and buried the story. Another thing I think is fair to mention -one of the same black guys that was in on the rape was back out in less than a year. I personally saw him sitting on a bench inside the local skate rink on "White Night".

"White Night" is what the blacks called Friday nights at the local skate rink. Saturday nights was "Black Night"
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Dr-Zaius wrote:
Negroes need to feel good laws and have special considerations made for them because of their IQ.
They sure act like they have low IQ's around here. I cant say how they are in other parts of this country, yet around here they earn every negative stereotype ever given to them.
Spikewebbe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Kick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what it said in an article I read. Somehow I'm not buying some of those stats. How often do you hear about black on white hate crime??? It would be all over the news. If a black person jay walks or steals a hub cap it's front line news.
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Speaking of "White Night", now they have a "Beat Whitey Night"

A report by Sgt. David Murillo noted that,“officers at the fairgrounds advise there was a group of 30-40 individuals roaming the fairgrounds openly calling it ‘Beat Whitey Night.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/...
Spikewebbe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Dr-Zaius wrote:
Yeah, whatever; I'd like to make YOU a victim of a hate crime, not becuase you're white but because you a racist pig.

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Kick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He's been Bamboozled by the NAACP, the liberal media, and everyone else who profits by keeping him a perpetual victim.

“Oops!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Kick wrote:
Speaking of "White Night", now they have a "Beat Whitey Night"
A report by Sgt. David Murillo noted that,“officers at the fairgrounds advise there was a group of 30-40 individuals roaming the fairgrounds openly calling it ‘Beat Whitey Night.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/...
that sounds like fun!!! Proves whites are cowards... Iowa is like .09 percent black and they're TERRIFIED!!!but strong as crazy glue on the internet LMAO!!
Spikewebbe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He's been Bamboozled by the NAACP, the liberal media, and everyone else who profits by keeping him a perpetual victim.
Yeah, like you're bamboozled by Fox News, Glenn Beck and whatever Oh_Mary whispers to you while you and him spoon and do your pillow talk. Black on White hate crimes??? The Easter Bunny is MORE real. Whites have a 400 year head start on hate crimes against Black people. Sorry, Charley.
Roofis wit da gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like you're bamboozled by Fox News, Glenn Beck and whatever Oh_Mary whispers to you while you and him spoon and do your pillow talk. Black on White hate crimes??? The Easter Bunny is MORE real. Whites have a 400 year head start on hate crimes against Black people. Sorry, Charley.
Back to work BOYEEEEEE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

465 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,033,461
Was Jesus( Yeshua) an Ethiopian Jew? (May '07) 4 min dac66 208
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 5 min ZCs 1,721
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 6 min Marcus Washington 1,401
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,558
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min dev143 111,364
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 13 min Marcus Washington 46
Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry b... 2 hr Layla Queen 48
•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••